Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Zero down on Piyush's murderer......

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Friends it seems after Ekta refused to show Veena as the murder the KTH writers are at their wits end to decide who to show as the murderer. At one time they decided to zero it down to Mr Mehta/Mehra who had grudges against Piyush. But they did not like the story line. Now they want a totally new character to come in showing as the murderer. They are contemplating showing her as Piyush ex-girl-friend. She can also be shown as someone from Vasu's circle of friends who was given word by Vasu to be married to Piyush. Sujal will be shown knowing it........... But why he did not tell everyone nobody knows. So lets wait and see. They most probably will not air it till next week. This week they'll go along with sujal's jail-court story............... Kashish might be leaving sujal's house now for sometime atleast so as to fight for her Piyyyyyyyuuuuuuuushhhhhhh. Imagine what a shock she'll get on knowing that Piyush was not dudh ka dhula huya....... And Sujal jisko woh nafrat karti hai, woh pyaar sirf ek baar karta hai aur usko nibhata bhi hai...

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Thx for the info Sujalfan....that'll be nice. Piyush with some earthly faults and not a God like character...somewhat more realistic.........

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged

haha  exactly i agree with u hard rock

hey sujalfan i also read this sumwhere

this is a ko0l k0ol story luv it this way i hope it stays like thisClap

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujalfan

They are contemplating showing her as Piyush ex-girl-friend. She can also be shown as someone from Vasu's circle of friends who was given word by Vasu to be married to Piyush. Sujal will be shown knowing it........... But why he did not tell everyone nobody knows. So lets wait and see. They most probably will not air it till next week. This week they'll go along with sujal's jail-court story............... Kashish might be leaving sujal's house now for sometime atleast so as to fight for her Piyyyyyyyuuuuuuuushhhhhhh. Imagine what a shock she'll get on knowing that Piyush was not dudh ka dhula huya....... And Sujal jisko woh nafrat karti hai, woh pyaar sirf ek baar karta hai aur usko nibhata bhi hai...

i also want this story line n i think this storyine will be popular...........Smile...........n.......................thx...SUJALFANClapClapClap

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Thanx sujalfan............I would love the story if it shapes up this way...........It'll be a treat to watch........
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Much thx for the info. SujalFan. This storyline is way better then the original one to show Veena as the murderer. I like tht finally they'll show Piyush to have been a human, who made mistakes, especially as Vasu is at fault in this storyline as well. It will be far more interesting to watch Kashish realise her Piyush wasn't so honest after all and tht Sujal always and forever loves Kashish.  

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged
thanx sujal fan! u rock!
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:33am | IP Logged

ekta changed it all, now in kth im gonna star in it!!!!!LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top