Suggestions / Comments

dr. pankaj naram - yoga 4 u

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

butiful

Groupbie

butiful

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

it would be great if dr. pankaj naram's secrets of health - remedies could be posted since we miss this good show as it is telecasted when we are off to work. i heard his ancient secrets are very helpful and topics like these are more educational and helping. i did ask for this request sometime back but found no response. i hope i am posting this request in the correct place. so please help and try working on this and i think everyone who is really health conscious nowadays would like to see this topic - as a new section.

thank you

Edited by butiful - 16 September 2008 at 12:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MohanieNarine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dr. pankaj naram - yoga 4 u" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tasubaba

tasubaba

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Dear Dr. Pankaj,
Nomoskar. My name is Mohammad Shamim. I am from Bangladesh. I have a son named TASEEN of 10.
From his boyhood, he had been suffering from Asthma. I go for so many doctors and even Homeo doctors. Now he has been taking inheller of 1 puff for 2 times in a day.
May I request to you that is there any advise for him?
I liked your program a lot.
Waiting to hear for your kind response.

With regards.

Tuhin
Deputy Registrar
Northern University Bangladesh
tuhin_shamim@yahoo.com

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 13 August 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged

We already have a health section for the health conscious. Please check our Health & Fitness Forum and you can make your request there and share more tips on health.

Thank You

Post Reply New Post

Go to top