•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Now '1920' goes international 

By Taran Adarsh, September 16, 2008 - 08:44 IST

1920 is going the PHOONK way. The makers of PHOONK had decided against releasing the film in Overseas. Instead, they had decided on dubbing the film in foreign languages [English, Spanish, French, German] and taking it to various international markets. Now Vikram Bhatt has decided to follow suit.

Vikram has decided to dub 1920 in English, Spanish, German and Mandarin languages. "The length of the film will be trimmed by at least 20 minutes for the international markets," Vikram confides, "I want to take 1920 to Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, China, the European countries… These are huge markets, there's so much to explore. I hope to penetrate into hitherto unexplored markets."

However, Vikram has rubbished rumours that he's making 1921, the sequel to 1920. "I am in no mood to make a sequel. In fact, I am in no mood to make any film for the next one year. Right now, I am focused on taking 1920 to the international markets. The next project will have to wait," he adds.