Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Brainless Viranis never learn .....

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Dear Friends,

My teacher always told me "Once bitten, twice shy" and "Doodh ka jala chaaach bhi phook kar peeta hai". But my poor teacher did not watch this Kyunki serial and gullible Viranis.๐Ÿ˜†......Do they ever learn from their past mistakes?  Take a look at the events that keep on happening again and again to "Virani-the great" , still they make same mistake again and again......

1) Tulsi maiya -  Why didn't she expose Vaidehi yesterday? She again let the evil bahu live in the house !!!! How many times does Tulsi maiya want to be thrown out of the SN or to Mental asylum by evil Bahu? Doesn't she know that Vaidehi will again plot against the family and put everyone in danger and misery......why Tulsi maiya?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

2) Ganga , the great !! -  What proof does she need that her hubby Sahil is idiot who will trust anybody . He trusted Tripti, Mohini, Rishab and any tom-dick-harry can make him uloo๐Ÿ˜†......so why is she not telling her hubby the reality behind Shiv's motive? What is she waiting for?

3) Karan - He is the most forgetful person on this universe. Just 2 months back his beloved wife was acting negative and he came to know that she was blackmailed for their child.........now again his wife is lying and his child is not yet found.......so why does he not put two and two togather and help his wife?
 . Why can't he stop suspecting and ask his wife about the real problem? Why doesn't he realise that his wife is NOT a villian and there must be some good motive behind all this.........but he is just playing"peecha karo" game...

4) Lakshya - He is Karan's true nephew !!!! ๐Ÿ‘.....he has forgotten that he has an evil wife  and like his Trupti mom , she can also do lots of evil things........why doesn't he tell Mihir and rest of the family about his wife

Did I forget anyone ? Please add and reply๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Damini- She can't decide where she stand like a pandolam, Positvie  or Negative ๐Ÿคฃ  does she like Ganga ro dislike She should really make up her mind

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Wow, yes Damini never learns that "Truth prevails".....๐Ÿ˜†, she suffered whenever she was on wrong side....

Mohini also never learns that she can't flirt with everyone๐Ÿ˜†
muscleprotein thumbnail

My teacher always told me "Once bitten, twice shy" and "Doodh ka jala chaaach bhi phook kar peeta hai". Poor teacher  But my poor teacher did not watch this Kyunki serial and gullible Viranis...... She will have to re-phrase Idioms and Muhavaras!!  .Do they ever learn from their past mistakes? NEVER, you had High hopes Ritu Take a look at the events that keep on happening again and again to "Virani-the great" , still they make same mistake again and again...... and yet managed to set up a  vast  business empire!!

1) Tulsi maiya -  Why didn't she expose Vaidehi yesterday? Because she is epitome of forgiveness and gives 'last warnings'  She again let the evil bahu live in the house !!!! How many times does Tulsi maiya want to be thrown out of the SN or to Mental asylum by evil Bahu?SN bhi tou ek hi ??  Doesn't she know that Vaidehi will again plot against the family and put everyone in danger and misery......why Tulsi maiya? How can she then deliver powerful dialogues!

2) Ganga , the great !! โ€“ Indeed What proof does she need that her hubby Sahil is idiot who will trust anybody . None whatsoever! He trusted Tripti, Mohini, Rishab and any tom-dick-harry and Jill, Jane and Jenny  can make him uloo. He is ullo ka bhatija, and bhai so what can he do ??.....so why is she not telling her hubby the reality behind Shiv's motive?  Because you already said it Ritu, He is an uloo and surrounded by uloos too What is she waiting for?  Ganga ki flow ko koi rok nahin sakta Ritu

3) Karan - He is the most forgetful person on this universe. I agree 100% Just 2 months back his beloved wife was acting negative and he came to know that she was blackmailed for their child.........now again his wife is lying and his child is not yet found.......so why does he not put two and two togather and help his wife?     Simple because he is an uloo too and is turning like me  a NUTTY PEA BRAIN

. Why can't he stop suspecting and ask his wife about the real problem? Arre Joru ka ghulam hi bhai , How can he?  Why doesn't he realise that his wife is NOT a villian and there must be some good motive behind all this.........but he is just playing"peecha karo" game... may be he wants to train to become a detective, because Right now there is global recession, even Lehman Brothers packed up yesterday, what of Virani empire??

4) Lakshya - He is Karan's true nephew !!!! .....he has forgotten like father like son not to mention like Bhatija that he has an evil wife  father had one jo thoda sudhar na chah raha hi   and like his Trupti mom , she can also do lots of evil things........why doesn't he tell Mihir and rest of the family about his wife Mihir is always in jail yaar , how can he go to Mihir?? His dadi has recordedthe  message na, she will play her trump card eventually , not to worry

Did I forget anyone ? Please add and reply

Of course you forgot

The vanishing Gautam and his lovely wife Damini

Bhoomi aur JD not even worth mentioning, beyond exchanging coy looks , nothing useful

KT โ€“Eku   SIGH!!! Mystery of disappearing couple

BAA-  Bechaari!!  all the hard work of her husband going down the drain

MOHINI at present IS THE BEST!! She taana maroeed Shiv  so well !!

Way to go Mohini, you please take over VIRANI empire, whils all your jethanis are fighting their own battles!!

WOMEN EMPOWERMENT !!!

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muscleprotein

MOHINI at present IS THE BEST!! She taana maroeed Shiv  so well !!

Way to go Mohini, you please take over VIRANI empire, whils all your jethanis are fighting their own battles!!

WOMEN EMPOWERMENT !!!

You crack me up Lata........Mohini is actually the most intelligent Virani.......she knows everything and she has great sixth-sense too.......
minisa thumbnail

they never learn from there mistakes they do same mistake again n again becoz they r like to dis if they r learn from mistake so how can da show  proceeds  and i thinkiftulsi record  tripti vaidheii talk in jail so its good clue against vadheii  that police man also knows  it why he not aressted vaidheii 4 dis

muscleprotein thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minisa

they never learn from there mistakes they do same mistake again n again becoz they r like to dis if they r learn from mistake so how can da show  proceeds  and i thinkiftulsi record  tripti vaidheii talk in jail so its good clue against vadheii  that police man also knows  it why he not aressted vaidheii 4 dis

because the police are also brainless !! Like Brainless Viranis !!๐Ÿ˜†
minisa thumbnail
 ur rt lata di viranis ke sath rhete rhete  sab brainless ho gaye hai๐Ÿ˜†  u know na jiske sath rhege sangat waise hi hogi ๐Ÿ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: muscleprotein

My teacher always told me "Once bitten, twice shy" and "Doodh ka jala chaaach bhi phook kar peeta hai". Poor teacher  But my poor teacher did not watch this Kyunki serial and gullible Viranis...... She will have to re-phrase Idioms and Muhavaras!!  .Do they ever learn from their past mistakes? NEVER, you had High hopes Ritu ๐Ÿคฃ Really hopes ๐Ÿ˜† Take a look at the events that keep on happening again and again to "Virani-the great" , still they make same mistake again and again...... and yet managed to set up a  vast  business empire!! ๐Ÿค” I guess Lata ben u can start ur own business to ๐Ÿ˜‰

1) Tulsi maiya -  Why didn't she expose Vaidehi yesterday? Because she is epitome of forgiveness and gives ?last warnings? Sorry last warning like that works LOL Tulsi has no clue how silly she was yesterday Sabut hone ke bawagut usne kuch nahe kiya๐Ÿ˜† She again let the evil bahu live in the house !!!! How many times does Tulsi maiya want to be thrown out of the SN or to Mental asylum by evil Bahu?SN bhi tou ek hi ?? Yes Mumbai's Number#1 Pagal Kahana Doesn't she know that Vaidehi will again plot against the family and put everyone in danger and misery......why Tulsi maiya? How can she then deliver powerful dialogues!  The way she deliver's it makes me laugh and say r u saying this ????????๐Ÿ˜†

2) Ganga , the great !! ? Indeed agree What proof does she need that her hubby Sahil is idiot who will trust anybody . None whatsoever! I think she knows  He trusted Tripti, Mohini, Rishab and any tom-dick-harry and Jill, Jane and Jenny LOL  can make him uloo. He is ullo ka bhatija I agree , and bhai Okay Watch it who u calling Uloo so what can he do ??  .....so why is she not telling her hubby the reality behind Shiv's motive?  Because you already said it Ritu, He is an uloo and surrounded by uloos too Ganga pe Sahil ka asar pargeya hai What is she waiting for?  Ganga ki flow ko koi rok nahin sakta Ritu Yes isleya wo ye bath chupa ra he hai ๐Ÿ˜•

3) Karan - He is the most forgetful person on this universe. I agree 100% NOT really  Just 2 months back his beloved wife was acting negative and he came to know that she was blackmailed for their child.........now again his wife is lying and his child is not yet found.......so why does he not put two and two togather and help his wife?     Simple because he is an uloo too and is turning like me  a NUTTY PEA BRAIN No u r just that not him na he is trying to figure it all out, Did she tell him then no and if that is the matter now she will not tell that is y Karan is trying to figure her out and find out what she is up to LOL๐Ÿ‘ rather then getting angery at her like i bet Sahil or Gautam would if it was Ganga or Damini

. Why can't he stop suspecting and ask his wife about the real problem? Arre Joru ka ghulam hi bhai , How can he? Hey no he is not he just truly loves her to death   Why doesn't he realise that his wife is NOT a villian and there must be some good motive behind all this.........but he is just playing"peecha karo" game... may be he wants to train to become a detective, Hahaha very funny that Tulsi's job  because Right now there is global recession, even Lehman Brothers packed up yesterday, what of Virani empire?? LOL

4) Lakshya - He is Karan's true nephew !!!! Really I didn't know that ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜›.....he has forgotten like father like son not to mention like Bhatija Hey stop dragging Karan in everywhere ๐Ÿ˜›that he has an evil wife  father had one jo thoda sudhar na chah raha hi   and like his Trupti mom , she can also do lots of evil things Really i thought she was doing Evil ๐Ÿ˜›........why doesn't he tell Mihir and rest of the family about his wife Mihir is always in jail yaar , how can he go to Mihir?? His dadi has recorded the  message na, she will play her trump card eventually , not to worry  I wonder when that eventually will be have Vaidehi takes the tape away from her ๐Ÿ˜†

Did I forget anyone ? Please add and reply

Of course you forgot

The vanishing Gautam Gayab hu par sab dekta hai๐Ÿ˜† and his lovely wife Damini

Bhoomi aur JD not even worth mentioning, beyond exchanging coy looks , nothing useful Na just for names sake

KT ?Eku   SIGH!!! Mystery of disappearing couple Eku joined his dad in the dissapearing act while KT is just sitting around

BAA-  Bechaari!!  all the hard work of her husband going down the drain LOL 

MOHINI at present IS THE BEST!! She taana maroeed Shiv  so well !!  Yes that was great

Way to go Mohini, you please take over VIRANI empire Can she then they will definately go down the drain๐Ÿ˜† , whils all your jethanis are fighting their own battles!! LOL she lovers her roll as jasuus

WOMEN EMPOWERMENT !!! Hasn't that always happened

This content was originally posted by: tvfan1401

Wow, yes Damini never learns that "Truth prevails".....๐Ÿ˜†, she suffered whenever she was on wrong side.... LOL that is the thing she doesn't know if she is Wrong or right she see's a loss bopth ways ๐Ÿ˜† like a said a pendolum

Mohini also never learns that she can't flirt with everyone๐Ÿ˜† Yes But her flirting is sooooooo funny