India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

This is about Michel!!

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 6:12am | IP Logged
 i am writting something about Michel. after resigning form Ecomoda( gulmohur here) betty went to Cartagena in Columbia to assist Catalina( nandini) in the Miss Columbia Beauty Pageant. there she met Michel. two became good friends and Michel developed some weakness for betty. Catalina came to know it and told betty but she was not very interested. then betty returned and joined ecomoda again. after some days michel came to her city and offered her a good job in Cartagena. betty wanted to go away from ecomoda and so she accepted the proposal and started to think seriously about Michel. then Armando( armaan)  came to know everything!!!!.........that's all i will not tell u anymore, coz that will kill all suspenses!!!!!! i think there is a great chance for sameer soni to play this part as purab but off course some changes are to be made as purab has a long history in this story!!1

**ShInE** Groupbie
**ShInE**
**ShInE**

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 6:44am | IP Logged
wiked! i wanna watch the spanish version...so cud u tell when and on what channel it cums on, or if there is a site where i can reed the updates of every episode...thanx 4 that...very interesting indeed!Big smile
_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rumi

i am writting something about Michel. after resigning form Ecomoda( gulmohur here) betty went to Cartagena in Columbia to assist Catalina( nandini) in the Miss Columbia Beauty Pageant. there she met Michel. two became good friends and Michel developed some weakness for betty. Catalina came to know it and told betty but she was not very interested. then betty returned and joined ecomoda again. after some days michel came to her city and offered her a good job in Cartagena. betty wanted to go away from ecomoda and so she accepted the proposal and started to think seriously about Michel. then Armando( armaan)  came to know everything!!!!.........that's all i will not tell u anymore, coz that will kill all suspenses!!!!!! i think there is a great chance for sameer soni to play this part as purab but off course some changes are to be made as purab has a long history in this story!!1

this is so cool.....plz plz plz tell me what'll happen next..

i don't think everyone want's u to kill the suspense..so can u plz plz plz PM me!!!!

waiting.................

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Shine and Stupid..
You can download the summaries of Betty La Fea from the Jassi Pretty2(yahoo)site.(just check out all the JP grps,it's on 1 of them).It is a really really beautiful story.If JJKN had followed it in the last few months,the TRPs would have been SOARING.
Anyways,they seem to be following it now..so lets hope and pray they continue to do so and show all the lovely scenes.

And Rumi,thanks. Smile

Edited by Daisy - 16 January 2005 at 10:56am
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged

thanks Daisy!

in fact i was going to tell them, and saw u have told. i am sure they will enjoy this story!!!!1

_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged
thanx daisy n rumi..the story is fantastic!
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing rumi......I did not know the details of Micheal's character in BLF.......
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 12:55am | IP Logged
 oooooo that's what!!thanks RumiSmile

Go to top