Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
JC I have nothing against Proteek seriously if anything I respect the guy was housing a complete stranger to respect his dead wife's last wish. But I am extremely disapointed in Prachi not only did he fail to rise to the occassion on the bed atleast she should've uttered SOMETHING "Proteek tum kiya ker rahey ho?" would've been acceptable by me. But no the woman shut her mouth like a clam if Proteek really would've kissed her would she have remained squirming there under him letting him do as he please. No justification on your part will make me see this in a new light. Secondly going by the preview after five long years tonight Prachi will SUDDENLY remember all her previous dances with Milind, sweet isn't it. Thirdly Proteek's father was ill not the rest of the family the ill man could've been lied to not the entire clan. There was simply no need to her assenting to Panchi Dasgupta, it certainly wasn't called for. Yes going and living with Proteek is understandable she needed a home to raise her kid acting his wife for five years is utter crap and no I won't forgive her for this.
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well we all should come to an agreement that this leap was unnecessary and then very much ill-planned.
I wonder if the creatives actually sit and discuss about characters the way we do.
NosVemos thumbnail
Originally posted by: blind horizon

JC I have nothing against Proteek seriously if anything I respect the guy was housing a complete stranger to respect his dead wife's last wish. But I am extremely disapointed in Prachi not only did he fail to rise to the occassion on the bed atleast she should've uttered SOMETHING "Proteek tum kiya ker rahey ho?" would've been acceptable by me. But no the woman shut her mouth like a clam if Proteek really would've kissed her would she have remained squirming there under him letting him do as he please. No justification on your part will make me see this in a new light. Secondly going by the preview after five long years tonight Prachi will SUDDENLY remember all her previous dances with Milind, sweet isn't it. Thirdly Proteek's father was ill not the rest of the family the ill man could've been lied to not the entire clan. There was simply no need to her assenting to Panchi Dasgupta, it certainly wasn't called for. Yes going and living with Proteek is understandable she needed a home to raise her kid acting his wife for five years is utter crap and no I won't forgive her for this.

What about Mishraji.. would he not be ill as his most fav person in his family (his bahu) is missing or dead!
soul76 thumbnail
Originally posted by: michifanreal

Well we all should come to an agreement that this leap was unnecessary and then very much ill-planned.
I wonder if the creatives actually sit and discuss about characters the way we do.

And to think that it is their job to actually look at the pros and cons of not only each character but each situation they subject them to. I think Ekta's creative team is not only lethargic but very very shallow minded. They failed to think twice before making Prachi fall so low in the viewers eyes.
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Well I guess not Shubs... otherwise they wouldnt have blundered the leap episode
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I haven't followed KYM well pre-Michi, but I haven't seen Prachi working at all regarding her father's killer.
Did Prachi try to find out in the last five years what's up with her family? Did she make a phonecall at all? Leave Milind, what about her mother PL? Can a mother bear with a child's absence or death?

I guess she has a lot to regret when she hears what happened at her back in Shah-Mishra family.

No, JC.. I am sorry. I know you are trying to defend Prachi.. with reasons even you wouldn't agree with (as you said you would have got your husband from jail and told Mallika to go off.. if you were Prachi). I understand your love for Prachi.. But I can't identify myself with her or agree with her.

BUt I don't hate her either.. She is Milsi's breath and half part of Michi.. She is not bad or characterless, but dumb.

Prachi did try to catch Inder's murder...and Milind was helping her then...but sadly there too the killer outwitted both of them and she simply had no clues left to lead her to the killer. I guess we'll never agree on the part about her agreeing to leave Milind  and that i feel because i don't feel fully convinced about the track myself. But i am not agreeing with the fact that she left Milind even after hearing him talk with Mallika on that day. I do understand her decision to leave Milind before the court case ended though...but like i said...i've accepted it because it was the requirement for the leap to happen. I will not hold it against Prachi...but i will hold her decision to go away even after hearing what Milsi had to say...and for that she needs to beg a lot.

And you are right...i too am wondering if she even once thought of her family but see we are jumping the gun with that...there is still flashbacks to reveal what Prachi did and how she transformed into the laughing Panchi Dasgupta from the Prachi that we saw on the day of the bomb blast. I will give her the benefit of the doubt till its confirmed that she didn't even try to find out in an indirect way how they were doing.
NosVemos thumbnail
I think the future track is going to be Prateek falling in love with Prachi as Milind shows up. Milind will go through several emotions from anger, frustration, agony, love, jealousy (Shabbir will give us some wonderful scenes again) while Prachi will be caught between her responsibilities for Dasgupta family and her burning love for Milind. Finally Prateek will realize Prachi is Milsi's always and let her go. Now what will happen to the two kids? One will be with Prachi and Milind for sure (Michi kid) and I hope the other will be also be give to them as I don't want another single parented children.
soul76 thumbnail

What about Mishraji.. would he not be ill as his most fav person in his family (his bahu) is missing or dead!

I think Shubha the moment she stepped on that train she vowed never to look back and that included everything her family and her past life. Had she not made tall claims to loving Milind to death I'm the sure the creatives would've made her forget her husband conveniently too. So whether anyone lived or died hardly mattered to her as Opti pointed out  Milind had told her countless times that she was his life and breathe. Did she ever pause to think that if Milind in a bout of guilt would harm himself would she ever be able to forgive herself? No she didn't even care rather gave a damn in her view she had completed her responsibility a wife towards him. She did what was required in her opinion and well since she thought so it was very much right and justified.
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
JC, I've read your analysis and I appreciate your interpretation, and the time you took to write this. You and kittu are one of the biggest Prachi fans in this forum so I can understand how hurt you must feel right now....

Anyways here's my take on your analysis, for starters I can certainly give Prachi a second chance, I too love Michi a lot and according to me Prachi hasn't betrayed Milind either mentally, or physically.... I'm disappointed at the decisions she takes, because it unknowingly has disastrous consequences....But its no problem to forgive her...

But I did interpret the bedroom scene differently from what you thought... the pinning Prachi to the bed, and Prachi was definately giggling, she made zero attempt to recoil away from Prateek... and its not enough that she changed her expressions to disappointment or "dont come close to me" look... why didn't she push him off or even say anything??? Granted, he's a friend... but lets not forget, this is the same Prachi who has SLAPPED Neev her best friend for 20 years for even saying something against Milind... Why this leniancy to Prateek??? Agreed she is his friend... but aren't there any boundaries in friendship she has to adhere being a married woman??? I was disappointed by that!!!

And JC what I cannot digest is the fact that she pretended to be his fake wife for 5 years... Granted, her intentions are pure... but we can't keep judging a person on the basis of intentions only...their actions equally matter if not more so... it doesn't matter if a person is good-intentioned if he keeps on doing wrong stuff... I found her actions foolish... Now this is an assumption as we don't know the full reason for why she pretended to be Proteeks fake wife, but I cannot think of any reason which is strong enough to justify this pretension, including the father dying thing....

Because of Prachi's actions, her family is grieving the loss of a daughter, a sister, a best friend ... What was their fault???... Because of Prachi's actions, an innocent Milind has left his family (which again problematic for the family), and is suffering for no reason of his own... Because of Prachi's actions, the MICHI son is calling another guy "Papa"... This is totally unfair to the child as well... he has grown up for FIVE years thinking of some man as his father... and now suddenly he'll be told "No dearrie its Milind"... and what about Milind? How would he feel if his child would be calling someone else "Papa" in front of his own eyes??? Lets take it this way, would Prachi feel good if she saw her SON, someone of her blood considering someone else as a mother...  and to put matters worse, Milind is pretending to be married to this "mother" for much longer than he has ever married Prachi???  What about the other son Suprateek, he considers Prachi a mother, how he would feel when MICHI re-unite and he loses his mother.... How can I even be happy when I see Michi re-unite when two kids are suffering due to this??? Can you blame the members for not supporting Prachi??? Her actions have unintentionally caused pretty bad consequences!!!

JC, in the PIM track, the damage (read - divorce) was not done, it was a blessing that Sukriti took Prachi out of the trance so she could help allievate the problem... but over here JC, the damage has already been done... living with Proteek as a fake wife for 5 years with the Michi kid - damage, damage, damage... JC, I remember reading your analysis earlier, didn't you yourself said that if the person in question pinned under the bed is Prachi, not Panchi then you would be unable to justify her actions???

Honestly it is because of this reason, Prachi has gone way down in my estimation, though as I said I'm willing to give her a second chance as she deserves it!!! And MICHI deserve it!!!
Edited by meteora_smt - 15 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blind horizon

Ok Munee...i 'll still wait to find out more till i pass my judgment on what Prachi has been doing for 5 years and what she's been feeling for 5 years and what has come of Milind in these 5 years. Everything is relative now...so i am just going to wait and not let my anger or displeasure come in this. As is i am slowly detaching from KYM...no not Prachi and Milind or Michi..but from the show...i've decided to watch it with less emotions and see it as a show and not more. So i definitely don't feel worked up about what is to come and what should have been there and isn't. I'll just wait and see. Then i'll give my reply to the creatives by dropping the show eventually when i've given the them enough time to show me why i should stick around and they haven't delivered.