Adv Updt FULL for TUES-16/09

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Prem and Heer go for Robbie Sabharwal's concert with Rishabh and Veera. Prem gets very tensed and uneasy when Robbie asks him about "Sanjana". Rishabh also gets curious to know that there is a past that Prem is hiding from everybody, including Heer. What is it that Prem is hiding?

cheers
resh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OH no... NOOOOOOOOOOO... NOT another love traingle.... NO NO please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😭Edited by prettyasjen - 15 years ago
hil4eva thumbnail
omg1 a love traingle with prem,heer and a new person!kool! i am excited!
eshasrk thumbnail

I was afraid that someday this might happen............either with Prem or Heer and now it's happened ..................I really don't like this 😡

Gosh I just hope it's not as bad as we think it is...........
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the advance update....
who the hell is sanjana...this new freak is sure to create a big problem to our premeer....god they not even married yet and all this vamps enters from nowhere...first was daljeet...lallu...typhoon...rishabh rampal and now this new girl sanjana....sickening real sickening....

veera marriage is happening...and harman on the way...why can't premeer marriage happen first since they have been bethrothed ince childhood
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Now who is sanjana?God please not a love triangle.

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg........................this was wat i was afraid about...................this happens in every ekta show.......................i just hope this sanjana comes out to be nice( wat  am i saying)
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
not happy.  Don't want to see any sajana between them.