Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 4:29am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 19

Rishi and Bharat at office. Rishi is looking out of the window while Bharat is looking at Rishi. "Sorry Rishi kanna. I know this upset u terribly.. I never wanted u to know this..." Rishi turns and looks at his dad "Appa, this is nothing. Im matured and you have given me enough. I can digest the fact Jagan is my father. But that does not mean i will leave you appa..." Bharat looks at Rishi. Rishi already having tears in eyes ..."I actually loved my sister ... can u believe that appa? I feel so disgusted and ashamed of myself. I made a complete fool of myself. ..." Rishi starts crying. Bharat goes near him and hugs him. "Im sorry kanna, yenneke yenna solleredhe nee teriyelai daa..."

Devi is looking at Kamini. She is unable to answer Kamini. But being a wise girl, Kamini manage to understand things fast. "Amma, so what anna is uncle Jegans' son, he will always be ur son and my anna. He will never leave us amma. Dun worry..." says Kamini. Devi smiles at her daughter. "Annal avan pavam daa, 2 shocking news for him. Yeppadi irukum avaneke. First about his parents, now knowing Tasha is engaged to someone ...." Kamini looks at her mother and says to herself "Poor amma, she just don't know that Tasha is uncle Jagan's daughter too....." Kamini goes to her mother and hugs her.

Darshan comes to visit Tasha. She looks bit down and Darshan wondering if anything is wrong. Tasha smiles and says nothing, just nerves about her marriage. Cindy comes there saying Kamini is here to see her. Tasha is suprised. She goes down where Kamini is waiting for her. Tasha smiles at her but Kamini looks angry.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 12 September 2008 at 4:35am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF by netra (Page 6)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 20

Jagan is sitting in his house all alone .. looking at Ramya's picture

Flashback ..

"Aiyo, yennalei mudiyelai .. " Ramya is crying in pain. Something is wrong in delivery proses, Jagan standing outside can hear her screaming. Bharat is there too. Devi is also on labour at the same place. Both men are very much worried. Little Rishi is fast asleep in the chair.

Doctor comes and congrats Bharat. "Congrats sir, unggaleke penn kulenthey..." Bharat is so happy and Jagan hugs his best fren. After a while, the same doctor comes out, sadness in her eyes. "Im sorry Jagan, we could only save the baby..." Jagan screams nooooo ....

Its been 3 months since his Ramya left her. He could not digest that fact. His been drinking and drinking. Rishi was staying at Bharat house and the damm baby that took his wife away is with him. Bharat comes there one night and starts scolding him. He ask Jagan to get a new life. Jagan says no, he cannot do so. He ask Bharat to put the baby on adoption. Bharat is shock. He says no need, he will take care of the baby. But Jagan is not happy about it. He wants Bharat to take Rishi, but the baby must not be near him at all. Or else, he can never forget Ramya.

Bharat made arrangement and put up the baby for adoption. Only Bharat had seen the parents .....

Back to reality ...

Jagan is crying. He looks at Ramya "I failed ramya. I was not a good father. I gave her away, and now she does not even want to look at me. If only i kept her with you. Unn mariya irekera aval, alaga irekera... " Jagan could not take it. He starts crying badly. "Appa..." Jagan is shock and turns. "Rishi...." Both father and son hugs each other.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 12 September 2008 at 12:23pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 14 September 2008 at 3:54am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 21

Both Tasha & Kamini at Secret Recipe. Kamini looks at Tasha.

T : What made you think i'm in love with Rishi? I never had that feelings for him...

K: Oh Tasha, you gave him to many hints!!!

T : Hints?? Me ?? Name it!!

K : You spend more time with him at office... you

T : He is my Boss

K : Nup, papa is ur boss. Ur his secretary not for Rishi. Yet you spend more time with him. You had dinners, you went for moview, you ...

T : Cut if off Kamini. I do that with all my friends?

K: How could you Tasha .. Friends??

Tasha takes a heavy breath. "Listen Kamini, i've known Darshan since I was 16. We were very much close. I had always had feelings for him but did not know about him. Until recently he proposed to my parents. And I accepted his proposal...." Kamini is silent listening to this. Tasha touches Kamini's hand. "Im sorry, if Rishi is hurt. I never meant too. I know it's hard for him to accept the fact im his sister..." Kamini in tears looks at Tasha. "Ur my sister too..." she whispers softly. Tasha smiles.....

Its late night and Tasha is still wide awake, thinking about Rishi. Tears streams out. "U loved me Rishi?? I know ... because I loved you too..... I had falled in love with you, but faith....." Tasha cries into the night and the faith.

TBC 

Edited by netra_rama - 14 September 2008 at 3:55am

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 7:33am | IP Logged
archived

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Chapter 22

Tasha carries on crying and looks at the stars .........

Flashback : Tasha was very happy to be with Rishi. Somehow, there was something between them that got them closer very fast. He made her smile, laugh and he made her so much comfortable. She had slowly started to fall in love with Rishi.

On the way back from their lunch at Rishi's out, Tasha was happy to hear the proposal by Aunty Devi. She immediately said yes to her parents. She was so happy and excited and could not wait to meet Rishi the next day.

The next morning Tasha went to office extra early, to leave him a suprise gift she bought for him at his table. But she was suprised to see the lights in Mr.Bharat's room. As she got closer to the room, she could hear her name mention and stopped to listen. Mr.Bharat and Jegan was talking about her and Tasha was in total shock to discover the truth, Jagan her father and Rishi her brother. She was so much heartbroken and she quickly got herself back and carried on the day without trying to show anything. And Tasha avoided Rishi for the whole day.

Tasha went home, straight to her mother and notice Darhshan's mum there. Cindy inform Tasha about Darshan proposal. Cindy was about to tell Darshan mum about Rishi when Tasha cut and said she will be happy to marry Darshan, which not only shocked Cindy, but herself too. Tasha leaves from there.

Back from flashback : "Im sorry Rishi ... I love u daa but this is Unconditional Acceptance ......... and we have to accept and digest this fact......." says Tasha softly to herself

Edited by netra_rama - 21 September 2008 at 2:01am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 5:30am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 23

After 3 months .........

"Tasha .. yenna dreaming ahhh?? Amma calling you down honey.." says Darshan. Tasha nods her head and goes down. Darshan is confused with Tasha. At times she is totally fine, another time she looks much upset and quite. Its been 3 months since they got married, but he still has not seen the love in Tasha's eyes. Something in her is missing. Darshan sighs and leaves.

Nothiing is wrong with Tasha. She is a straight forward thinking person and she was able to accept the facts and manage to carry on with her life. She has made herself to accept the love she had for Rishi is brotherly love. But she is upset as Rishi is still thinking about her. According to Kamini's recent email, Rishi is not going to office and always sits in the room. This makes Tasha much more guilty. She knew she has to do something, but she just not sure where to start it from.

Mr.Bharat comes to Rishi's room. "Rishi, i need you to fly to Australia. There is a conference there and i would not be able to go as amma is not well. I need to be here to take care of her... " Rishi is quite, but finally looks at his dad with a smile, "Sure appa ... Oh, can i take uncle jagan along?" ask Rishi. "Sure Kanna, you can take APPA along.." Mr.Bharat leaves from there.

In the flight, Jagan is thinking on how to start to topic. Finally he turns to Rishi ...

Jagan : How long more Rishi?

Rishi : Im not sure appa ....

Jagan : Past is past kanna

Rishi : But that past keeps haunting me back

Jagan : Don't you want Tasha to be happy?

Rishi : (Suprised) Of course appa, i want her to be happy. She must be happy. After all she is my sister.

Jagan : You don't think so.

Rishi : No appa, i completely throw out that love. I've manage to accept Tasha as my sister. Unconditional Acceptance ............

Jagan : Tasha send me an email. I printed out for you.

Rishi is shock, takes the print out and starts to read

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 22 September 2008 at 5:31am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 24

Dear Rishi,

Desire is a strong feeling, worthy or unworthy, that impels to the attainment or possession of something that is within reach. That's the phase we both gone through. It had caused the both of us lots of miseries & pains. We both are not to be blamed. We did not realise the bond between us. A bond that is much more pure, a bond that i had long ago craving for. Faith brought us back together only on the wrong situation. But life must go on. Lots of conditions we go through during that phase.  Some are accepted and some are not.

It was hard for me, but im finally getting on with my life. What makes me miserable is that you still have not manage to get over it. Intense emotion or we can call it it happiness is what you need. I'm saving you from an endless search for happiness. I've send the happiness and will be at the airport upon your arrival. Trust me Rishi. You will love this happiness. And do it for me.

Unconditional Acceptance ,
Tasha ........

Rishi folds the letter.

"Tasha ..." Darshan comes in the room. "Yes honey.."   Tasha turns giving him a sweet smile. Darshan is taken aback seing Tasha. His very much happy now. Finally the love his been looking for so long appeares in Tasha's eyes. The love that belongs to him.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 28 September 2008 at 6:15am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
FINAL CHAPTER

Final chapter After 5 years .......                  Kids are running around the house. Tasha is busy preparing dinner. Darshan is trying to catch all five valles whom are running aourng the house. Kids are laughing at Darshan. Unfortunately he steps on a roller board and falls on his back. Roshan, Presha and Rueben stopped running and looks worriedly at their dad.
     The others stopped immediately too. All five looks at Darshan, expecting him to scream at them. Tasha comes in, sees Darshan and starts laughing out loud. And immediately all five join in the laugher. Darshan after looking at them for seconds, join in the fun. ROFLROFLROFL
"Yenna ippedi sirupu kummalam yelaratheke?" in comes Rishi and Priya. "amma

.........."  both Grashan, Resshman    runs to Priya and hugs her."Romber settei pennengela? Attei disturb pennengala?" ask Priya. Both kids has the evil smile on their face. "They were fine anni" Smiles Tasha. Priya looks at Tasha and winks at her, both end up laughing. "Now, what did I missed here?" ask Rishi. "Nothing". Says Tasha and continues laughing. "Girls D'oh" says Darshan. And the kids "Mens!!!!ShockedLOLLOL...." ROFLROFLROFL and runs away from there.

It's Tasha's birthday. Rishi, his wife Priya flew to Australia for a holiday and to celebrate her birthday. Kids continues with the ragalais running around, fighting and laughing. Rishi and Darshan back on the couch with a bottle of beer betting on the team that's gona play the match tonight. Tasha looks at all this with a big smile. The gift (PRIYA) had changed Rishi's life. And Tasha is happy. Everything is fine now. 

THE END

Edited by netra_rama - 03 October 2008 at 10:27pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.