Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER ELEVEN

Jegan sitting in his room looking at his wife sleeping. Smiles, pat her head and goes out. She is sleeping peacefully and here he is unable to do anything. He thinks about Tasha and Rishi. Devi had told him about the proposal. Somehow, he had to stop the wedding. He must do something about this.

Tasha is getting dressed. She is excited as this is the first she is going out with him as a lover. The thought of him makes her blush. She liked time from the day he was introduced to her, but was not able to do anything. But when amma told her about the proposal, Tasha had a big smile on her face, her heart beat was fast and only was able to smile as answer to her mother.

"You should have told her about it, Cindy..." said Ronald. "And spoil her hapiness... did u see the smile on her face nowdays? As a mother, im only concern about her hapiness..." says Cindy. Ronald shakes his head. But he has to admit, Tasha is happy. And thats all it matters.

Risha tries to call Tasha, but she is not answering. He decides to wait for sometime. Tasha was suppose to meet him for dinner tonight. After a while, he tries her mobile again. Ringing but no one picks up the call. Its already 10.20 pm, he decides to leave. Maybe Tasha had something up. He will check with her tomorrow. Goes back with lots of disapoinments.....

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 30 August 2008 at 2:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF by netra (Page 5)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 12

Tasha got back home and sat at the sofa, angry. She had waited for almost 2 hours at the restaurant and he did not turn up. She was soooo pissed off. And his mobile was switch off. "Wait, tomolo i will give him nicely.... grrrrr". Tasha dad comes there, sees her sulking. "What happen sweto...?" Tasha just kept quite, gave a dad a hug and good night kiss, walks to her room. Ronald looks at his daughter confused.

Tasha entered the office, and was shock to see Rishi at her table. She goes near him confused. Before Rishi could say anything, Mr.Bharat entered, ask Rishi to follow to his room. Rishi gives a smile to Tasha and follows him.

Kamini enters the office looking for her dad. Tasha tells her that Rishi is with him, meeting. Kamini waits for them at Tasha place. "So, im so glad ur going to be part of our family....." Tasha busy editing something at her laptop ..."urrm haha urrmm..." Kamini was about to say more when Rishi walks out, and Kamini goes to him. Both starts talking, laugh and enters Bharats room. Tasha is still glued at her laptop.

"Okay, that date is fine with us. So we will announce to everyone and let them change the rings... oh okay, talk to you later..." Cindy hangs up the phone. Ronald looks at her wife smiling happily.

Devi puts down the phone, thinks for a while. She has got lot of things to do but not sure which one to start first. She decides to call Bharat first.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 03 September 2008 at 12:36pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 10:47am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 13

Tasha is waiting at the restaurant. She just hates being kept waiting. After a while, she takes her mobile to make a call, just in time to notice Mr.Bharat and another guy walking towards her. "Sorry Tasha, waited long? ... This is Mr.Jegan..." introduce Bharat. Tasha smiles and shakes hand with him.

"Yenggeda appa?" ask Devi to Rishi. "Meeting maa. But no idea where.." replied Rishi. Devi smiles and goes back to kitchen. Rishi calls Tasha mobile. On the second ring, the line gets cut. Rishi tries again, again it cuts cut. "Bussyo aval? Line cutt pennera... urrmmm" confuse Rishi goes back to his room.

Kamini parks her car and gets happy seing her dad's car to at the car park. Quickly she gets down and goes in, notice her dad, uncle Jegan and Tasha on one table. Kamini was about to walk towards them when suddenly Tasha got up, point finger to uncle Jegan, and says something in anger. With tears, Tasha leaves the restaurant without even turning back. Mr.Bharat tries to stop her but Tasha had left. Uncle Jegan looked hurt and upset.

Kamini is much more confused now. She walks out without getting herself noticed by Bharat. She drives to Tasha home.

At home, Tasha in her room, still unable to stop her tears. Her heart ache in pain. She just cud not take it any longer. She needs to speak to him right away. Takes her mobile "Hello, where are you? Can i meet you pls? ... Yes, same place... C yar..." Tasha gets her car key and leaves.

Rishi comes down, grabs his car key. "yenggeda??" ask Devi. " Tasha pakke maa..." replied Rishi and leaves. Devi just shakes her head....

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 05 September 2008 at 10:52am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 14

Kamini stops her car infront of Tasha's house. It's lock. She was aout to leave when Rishi drove up there. Rishi confused seing Kamini there too. But she manage to lie saying she just drop by to pay casual visit on Tasha. Both leaves.

Tasha is waiting at the park. She is still crying. In walks Darshan,  (a new intro) goes straight to Tasha. She is much happy seing him. "What happen Tasha ....? My god, you look terrible.... Talk to me..." force Darshan. Tasha leans on Darshan, trying to stop her tears....

Flashback : At restaurant (B-Bharat, J-Jagan, T-Tasha)

B : This is Jegan

J : Hello Tasha

T : Hai sir

(They ordered some drinks)

B : Tasha, we are here to talk to you something important. About you and your parents.

T : (Confused) What about them?

B : Not Ronald and Cindy. Ur real parents.

T : (Shock!!) What r u guys saying??

J : It took us years to search for you, but god is great. He made it easier for us as u look just like Ramya ....

T : Stop It. Stop playing around with words. What are you guys talking about? Ramya??

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 06 September 2008 at 10:33pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 1:55am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 15

B : Tasha, you are actually born to Jegan and Ramya. After you were born, Ramya (sigh) left us. Jegan was very much shock and depress. he at that time fully blamed you for the death of Ramya.

T: (Shock...!!!) What??? (starts crying... now she knows why she looked more indian ....)

J : Believe me. I am fully to be blamed and not you. (Tries hard to control his tears...) Not you sweto. I made the biggest mistake in my life in giving you away. But years after that, i started searching for you ... kept on hunting for you ....... i'm sorry Tasha but ...

B : The day i meet you, i was happy. But looking how well you have grown up, such lovely love and education Ronald has given you, we decided not to tell you anything about this and hurt you. But now, after Devi made the proposal ......... (shakes his head) You cannot marry Rishi, Tasha. You cannot ...

T : Enough!!! I had enough of this (tears drops and she could not control her shivering and blabering .... She stoods up, picks her bag) Mr.Jegan, you might be my father ,,, but but but ... dammit .. I'm getting out of here and don't you dare to contact or see me .....

Tasha runs out .......

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 07 September 2008 at 1:57am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Chapter 16

"Hush my gal.. hush ..." Darshan tries to calm Tasha. He does not know what to say, only shock. Though his shock, part of him is happy. HIs parents had always wished he would marry an indian girl. And he is going to marry an Indian girl. Tasha is actually indian.

"Tasha, what i don't understand is, Mrs.Bharat propose for you...?" ask Darshan. Tasha smiles and looks at him "Yes ... thats a big question mark but another big question mark is, y can't i marry Rishi? What does that got to do with my birth..?" Both remain silent for quite some time.

"Are you feeling better Tasha?.." ask Darshan. But Tasha was in deep thought. She needs to talk to her dad.

Devi is waiting for Bharat. Finally he comes back looking tired and strees. Devi wanted to talk something important to him but seing him tired, she change her mind.

Later at ngt, in their room. Bharat is relaxing on the bed and Devi goes near him. "Yennaga..." Bharat looks at Devi. She smiles and Bharat feels part of his worries just flew away. Thats Devi smile for him. He loves her very much and will never want to see her getting hurt. "We are not lucky, Tasha vekke yerkenevei verei proposal vandereke, and Tasha had already accepted that proposal ...." Bharat looks shock. "Unnake yeppadi .. yeppo terinjedhe??..." ask Bharat. "One weeka teriyum ..." answers Devi.

Bharat total shock. "Aiyo deviiiiiiiii, why didn't u tell me this a week ago??" Bharat voice screaming inside of him. "I've hurt that poor gal, And jagan ... urrhhh im sorry daa...." says Bharat to himself.

TBC 

Edited by netra_rama - 07 September 2008 at 5:33pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Chapter 17

Ronald looks at his daughter. He could feel her pain. His very much unhappy as she has known the truth. "This is the only reason why i did not wanted to send you here Tasha ..." Tasha just looks at her dad. "You mother does not know about this adoption swetie. Our baby was dead and i was wondering on how to break this news to her when suddenly i came to know a man who did not wanted his baby. Everything was done officially and we had you. Cindy loves you so much and so do i. Have we ever gave u a reason to doubt dat??.." Ask Ronald. Tasha looks at her dad .."oh papa, i love you guys too. Its just this news had broke my heart papa...." cries Tasha. She hugs Ronald and after a while, "Papa, cud u talk to Darshan pls? Can u suggest to him about getting married and settling with us back at US?? I don't want to live here papa.... Pls..." sobs Tasha. Ronald nods his head.

Devi is waiting for Rishi. She needs to speak and break the news to him and yet she don't know how to do it. Her loving son is so much in love with Tasha right now. Rishi comes back and Devi calls him "Kanna, ingge vaa yaar..." Rishi goes to her, "yenna maa??" Just about Devi gonna says something, Rishi receives a message from Tasha asking him to meet her urgently. Rishi says sorry to his mum and leaves in a hurry. Devi is blinking .....

Bharat is driving at the same time trying to reach Tasha mobile but its switch off. He needs to meet her urgently. He goes straight to her house but she is not there. Ronald was acting strange too. Bharat leaves there and wonders where is Tasha right now.

Darshan puts down the phone. Ronald has explain everything to him. But he has to make a decision. Family or Tasha??

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 08 September 2008 at 11:31pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 5:54am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 18

Tasha looks beautifull seating by the lake. Rishi could feel his heartbeat .... He walks towards Tasha with a long stem red rose ... "Tasha..." she turns and looks at him. Her look ... so much powerfull. He gives her the rose and Tasha accepts it.

"What happen Tasha? You sound upset in the phone.. what happen?" ask Rishi. Tasha looks at Rishi. Her brother ... Tasha is so happy to finally have a brother. Something she always wanted. Rishi looks at Tasha sudden glow.

Bharat tries calling for Tasha, but her mobile ringing not answered. He tries Rishi's mobile but Rishi left it at home in a hurry going out. Devi is confused seing her husband being so tensed. "Yenna acci??" ask Devi. Bharat unable to answer her. At the same time Rishi walks in. He looks upset. Bharat calls "Rishi..." but Rishi just gave one stare at Bharat and goes up to his room, bang close his door. Kamini is watching all this goes up and knocks at her brother's room door. "Anna ... Anna... " Kamini tries to open the door and she is lucky, door in open. Kamini enters in and locks it back.

Kamini goes to Rishi and touch his shoulder. Rishi turns, hugs Kamini hip and starts crying terribly. Kamini is shock. "Anna, yenna acci anna, anna ...." Rishi looks at Kamini.

"Anna ...." Rishi repeats the word and looks at Kamini.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 10 September 2008 at 5:57am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.