Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

FF by netra (Page 4)

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER THREE

"Tasha, this is my son, Rishi. He just got back from London regards to our digital project..." Introduce Bharat to Tasha. He looks just like his dad. A warn smile from him and Tasha knew he will be easy to work with just like Mr.Bharat.

The next few months flew off fast. Tasha Rishi became best friends. They have lots of things in common and Tasha feels very comfortable around him. One afternoon, Rishi ask Tasha a question which she herself has been debating for years. "Tasha, you look so much like indian, though you don't speak our language, no pottu, no saree or chudidar, no flowers ... if u wear all that, you would look like an indian girl. And i was shock when you introduce me to your family. They are white...." says Rishi. Tasha keeps quite. "Im sorry Tasha, if my question upset you ...." Tasha looks at Risha "No yaar, no worries. I had the doubt myself too but ... im not adopted if thats what your thinking ... but i can't explain about me looking more indian..." replies Tasha.

"Oh God!! Rishi, were are late for meeting ... lets go" says Tasha. Rishi looks like errrhhhh. "Bore yaar meetings..." Tasha looks at Rishi and says "Make it interesting then ...." laughs and goes off. Rishi smiles, a wicked smile .... "hehehe make it interesting ahh, iredi mavalei..." laughs Rishi.

(This is Rishi look planning to trick Tasha )

(Tasha leaving off laughing)

Edited by netra_rama - 26 August 2008 at 8:58pm
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:43am | IP Logged
CHAPTER FOUR

The room is in so much of stress and silent, all board directors and Mr.Bharat is total silent. Everyone is trying to figure out the soluction faced by their company. Tasha looks at Rishi and he gives her his sweetest smile. Tasha shakes her head, "how can this guy still smile .. grrr.. .....

Risha still has the smile on his face. He takes his mobile, silently dials for someone. Then he puts back the mobile on his table. "So, any solutions?" ask Mr.Bharat. Exactly at that time someone's phone started ringing with the song "Nakke Mukka Nakke Mukka....." Everyone is shock and Tasha looks around wondering who's phone. Then she notice everyone is looking at her. "Oh god, its mine???..." Tasha is sooooo embrased. On the phone screen, appears Rishi's name. Mr. Bharat says "I did not know u hear to tamil songs..." he laughs. He then adjourns the meeting to next day and everyone leaves after giving her a good smile or laugh.

"How did you put that song into my mobile and set it as caller ringing??" ask Tasha. "For me to know and for you to find out tasha girl ..." smiles Rishi. "There is a limit and you have crossed you limits..." anger Tasha leaves but with a smile not seen by Risha  .  Rishi starts laughing and calls for her name with his own smile

"Sure, this must be really confidential. Yes... no one must know about this investigation. Urrmmm. Okay. Full report by next week. Yes, Her full name Tasha Ronald. The rest of the details i will email to you..Look.. be carefull. Matter must be done silently."  Mr.Bharat puts down the phone. He looks at Kamini's picture on the table. His mind lost in deep thought.

tbc

Edited by netra_rama - 26 August 2008 at 8:58pm
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER FIVE

Kamini is rushing. Already late. She is suppose to meet her friend at Spencer 1.30 pm and now its already 1.35pm. "Aiyo daa, yenna porethi edekepora..." grumble Kamini.   Not wanting to wait for the lift, Kamini dash to the stairs, running up in a hurry and bangs against a white couple.

"Oppsoii, madam. Im so sorry.." The lady she knocked replies "its okay darling. No worries.." Kamini says sorry again, picks up the lady's bag and gives it to her. Kamini leaves after giving her cute smile. The lady keeps on staring after Kamini. "Ronald, that girl .... " says the lady. "What??" ask Ronaly. "Nothing, lets go..." they leave from there.

Jegan goes to see Dr. Shanti. After a long talk, Dr. Shanti finally agrees. "See, im doing this because Mr.Bharat did a lot for my family. Infact, because of him, my son is in America. But i don't want this help to lead to any bad name for me or this hospital. Do you understand Jegan?" Jegan nods his head and leaves the hospital. Outside, he calls Bharat. "Sir, all done. Results will be know in 2 days.. yes sir, will be there in 10 mins.."

Bharat is looking out from his office window. Jegan enters. Bharat gives the envelope to Jegan, "Get this done fast, and Jegan, this is confidential...." Jegan nods his head and leaves. Outside, he meets Tasha and very much shock to see her. Tasha gives him a polite smile and walks away from him. Jegan goes to the lift, still not over the shock of seing Tasha......

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 26 August 2008 at 10:44pm
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
CHAPTER SIX

Its already 11pm, yet Tasha still at office. Lots of work still pending. Rishi too in his room, busy with his files. About 11.20 he comes out, discuss some files with her and both leaves. At the car park Rishi "Tasha, are you free tomolo? I know its sunday. Its Kamini's birthday. Amma too wanted to meet appa's hardworking Secretary. So hope u can join us tomolo..." Tasha smiles and nods.
Tasha reache home. House is silent. Maybe her parents are fast asleep. She walks in the dark, goes to her room and switch on the light " Supriseeeeeeee!!!!!!" Tasha is total shock. A cake with lots of candle on in on her table. "Happy Birthday mama's darling..." Her mother hugs and kisses her. So does her dad. Tasha cuts the cake, and thanks her parents.

The next day about 6 pm, Tasha arrives at Mr.Bharat's house. His wife Devi welcomes her warmly in. Within mins they both got along very well. Rishi is happy to see this. Devi goes to kitchen to get a drink for Tasha and Rishi tags along. He goes and starts digging Devi's saree. "yennada, ore mariya irekerei... yenna?" ask Devi. "Onne illai maa ... onnemei illai ...." answers Rishi. "Dei, niruthe daa. Nee yeen paiyen, unnai patti yeneeke theriyadha..."  she turn and face her son. "Ponnu mahalakshimi marri, yenneke okay, marumagala indhe veetike vandal........." smiles Devi.  Rishi has big smile. "amma naa amma taan ........" he lives her and joins Tasha at hall.

Kamini cuts cake. She is happy  to receive a beautifull leg chain from her father. Mr.Bharat hand her one box and another to Tasha. Kamini was suprised and so was others. Bharat explain to his family that today is Tasha's birthday too. He noticed in her profile. Rishi is shock and upset as Tasha did not tell him. Everyone wish Tasha. Kamini looks at this and no happy about it. She just walks away from there.

TCB 

Edited by netra_rama - 27 August 2008 at 9:05am
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 4:09am | IP Logged
CHAPTER SEVEN

Tasha thanks Mr.Bharat. She also notice Kamini slipping away from them. Everyone starts enjoying the food but Tasha goes near to Kamini. "Sorry yar, i did not mean to steal the thunder ...." says Tasha. But Kamini kept quite and totally ignore her. Tasha leaves feeling upset and hurt.

At night, Kamini is playing piano and Rishi comes there. "Sweto, yenna acci daa??" Kamini ignores him and continues to play. Rishi turns her to face him ... "I love Tasha. I liked her from the day i meet her. She is a very nice girl and she will never steal the love between u and appa. Ur always appa's chellam. But Tasha, i want her to be my wife daa.... I want her to be part of this family daa. But not without your permission, because ur my sweto...." says Rishi softly. Kamini looks at her brother. "I thought Tasha is going to be part of this family by being another daughter to appa, dats y i was upset. But Tasha being part of the family as my anni .... i will never say no. Congrats Anna ...." Kamini hugs her brother. Rishi is happy. Mr.Bharat watches this with a smile on his face.

The next day, Kamini goes to Tasha's house to say sorry. But Tasha was not in. Instead, her parents there and they welcome Kamini warmly. Kamini had a good time with Mr.Mrs.Ronald. Before leaving, Kamini invites them for dinner to their house tomolo night. Kamini comes out and sees Tasha who just return. Kamini goes to Tasha and says sorry. Tasha smiles. Both hugs and Kamini leaves. But Tasha is confused with Kamini's sudden change.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 28 August 2008 at 4:26am
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
CHAPTER EIGHT

Tasha and her parents arrives at Bharat's home.  Mr.Bharat is not in. The whole family were greated warmly. All having happy conversation when Mr.Bharat walks in. The min he saw Tasha parents, he felt shock. Very much shock. But he quickly changes his reaction and joins in with the family. After a quicky chat, everyone is served dinner. Devi looks at Tasha, smiles fondly and turns to her mother "your daughter is such a lovely girl. Within few days she got place at all our hearts." Cindy smiles "she is like that. No one can resists liking her.." Tasha blushes. "Oh mama, stop it naa..." says Tasha. After dinner, Kamini, Rishi and Tasha goes out to the garden.

Devi looks at Bharat. He smiles at her. "Mrs.Cindy, i have something to ask you. Infact, i have not even discuss this with my husband, but im sure he will agree with me..." says Devi. Bharat looks at his wife. Both Ronald and Cindy looks at her too. "Actually, we all like Tasha very much. And i will be very much happy if Tasha becomes my DIL..." says Devi. Both Ronald and his wife are very much happy with this. Bharat is very much shock but remains quite. "We are very much happy with this. But we need to talk to Tasha too. After all, its her life..." says Ronald.

Its been hours since Tasha family left. Bharat is sitting in very much confused. He is yet to recover from the shock .... He quickly calls Jegan. "Yenna acci?? Urmmm okay .. okay, so when will the report be ready?? Lab test acca?? Good... fast Jegan." he cuts the line. Bharat starts thinking ... only faith will decide. Tasha and Rishi faces keeps playing on his mind .....  

Rishi in his room, daydreaming about Tasha "Urrmm yeppedi irupa, namme saree katti, poo vettchi .... urmmmmm" Rishi try to imagine Tasha .....  He smiles. "Alaga irukera ..." Rishi goes to dreamland dueting with Tasha .........

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 28 August 2008 at 9:43am
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER NINE

Jegan is waiting at the lab for the report. Its been 20 mins, and his still waiting. HIs really worried at the same time excited. Finally the report reaches his hand. It shows positif. Tears of happiness rolls down. "Finally... thank god...." cries out Jegan happily. But suddenly Jegan stop smilling. He started banging his head against the wall. He is very much upset. Why is faith playing with him such?? He leaves the lap, to meet Mr.Bharat.

Both remain silent. Bharat looks at Jegan who looked so sad. One happy news and yet he can't enjoy it. Bharat is happy for Jegan at the same time, sad of the faith playing around with him. Bharat "Jegan, porumai daa. Don't tell anything to anyone first..., let me settle it for you.." Jegan was not able to utter a word just nods and leaves.

Tasha happily walks into the office. Still has a smile on her face. Her mother did told her about the proposals. Tasha Embarrassed. She goes to her table and a big bouquet of red rose on her table. Tasha was suprised. Read the card "For a new life together .. Rishi". Tasha smiles. She takes a pen and writes below "sorry, me & rose never get along. Better luck next time" and she puts the flower back on Rishi's table. Collects her files and laptop leaves smiling for her meeting with Bharat at their clients place. Tasha is happy. She feels like flying ... Embarrassed She smiles thinking about him. Her heart starts beating fast. Tasha sighs happily.

Ronald looks at Cindy. "Have you called Mrs.Devi? She is expecting answer from us dear.." says Ronald. "Oh yes honey. No no, im not going to call, I will go there and meet her. She is such a darling. Phone call will be rude yaar..." replied Cindy.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 28 August 2008 at 7:10pm
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 7:55am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 10

Rishi smiles at the note. "Very naughty... but i like it...." Tasha walks into the office with Bharat after meeting. Bharat goes straight to his room. Tasha goes to her table. Rishi intercoms her "Yenna, nakkela??" Tasha "Nakkel?? Wats dat?" "Aiyo yen vellai tamalechiyei... u & rose, yenna problem??" ask Rishi. "me and rose, nothing yaar. Just we dun get along well dats all. When i was 14 years old, the torn had hurt my fingers yaar. So dats when i decided, rose & tasha .. neeehhhh ..." Tasha laughs and puts down the phone.

Cindy and Devi, both in silent. Devi looks at Cindy. Kamini joins in with them but notice something is wrong. After a polite chat with Kamini, Cindy leaves. Kamini ask her mother "yenna acci maa..?" But Devi just gave a quick smile and goes to her room.

The next day, Tasha receive flowers.  Beautifull orchids. Tasha reads the card and smiles. She is very much happy with this. Takes it to her room. Father appears there and ask from who?? "From Mr.Lover Boy ...." smiles Tasha and leaves from there. Ronald smiles.

Tasha goes to her room, makes a call .."Hello ... (laughs) thanks, i loved it ....."

Rishi is sitting in the room and daydreaming. Devi comes in, sees is son, tries to tell something, but manage to stop herself. She just smiles and leaves him ...

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 29 August 2008 at 7:56am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index