Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

FF by netra (Page 3)

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 1:59am | IP Logged
chapter 16

Presha is shock. She is amazed. She wanted a break and a good holiday, yet she end up here of all places, Kerala Boat house. Well, she really can't deny the fact that she still loves Ashok. She loved him so much that she did't want to give him the pain for him to choose between her and Reshma. Presha realise she has been badly hurt too but right now all she wants is to be here, with the memories of Ashok for one last time..............

Swarna is preparing dinner for Ravin. In comes Ashok. Before he could say anything, Swarna speaks "forget it Ashok. Stop trying. Leave her alone.". Ashok smiles at her and said his not here asking for Presha. His going away for a while, and came to bid them goodbye. Ravin looks at Ashok, and nods his head. Only Ashok knows what Ravin is saying. He smiles and leaves.

Ashok calls Reshma and wants to meet her at Secret Recipe. Reshma comes there and both talk for a long time. Reshma leaves, without touching her food. Ashok got back home and started making calls. After 3 hours, finally his got the INFORMATION. He smiles.....

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 10 August 2008 at 2:06am
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 2:07am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 17

"So, here is where ur hiding...." Presha is shock to hear a the voice, turns to see Ashok standing on her deck. She was looking at a face of a man who looks tired and hurt. Presha knew never in her life that she needed anyone as much as she needed this moment in her life. "Ashok..."

"Shhhh, be silent. I need to talk..." Ashok walks towards her saying "You just left Presh, you took my life with you. You never gave me a chance to explain." "But you betrayed me, you touch me when you were still in love with another girl. Do you know how much that hurts.." says Presha. Ashok face changes, pain beyond bearing. "Is that what you think? Dammit. Do you know I felt in love with you the minute we reach here? You had been everything that i always wanted in my life. Yes, i was Reshma boyfriend when i married you. When she force me to do it, i could not say no. But before i married you, i told myself i'm going to get the truth from you. The day i asked you about Ravin was not because i suspected you but knowing you would not have loved Ravin and there must have been a mistake. I felt your love that night Presha, and i knew that love came deep from you heart. I trusted you but you did not..... you just left.."

Presha keeps quite. Ashok goes near her "You made a first mistake by not reading Ravin's letter, second mistake by leaving me without asking my explanation, and now, do you want to do the third mistake by not trusting me again?" Presha looks at Ashok with tears in her eyes. "Please leave Ashok. Leave me. Please go away..." Presha turns her back at Ashok. After one last look, AShok walks out from the boat, from Presha's life.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 10 August 2008 at 2:19am
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 7:20am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 18

Reshma bangs her car door and goes in. She sees Nirwani sitting at the doorstep. Nirwani looks at Reshma. "You know wat he did? He left me, just left me. I'm not goin to leave him alone. Avanae summa vidumatten. How dare he can say he loves Presha??" She tried to pretend it did not hurt her but suddenly she could not take it. She started crying. Nirwani goes near her "hussh akka. Leave it. If you really love anna, let him do what he wants.  Don't you want to see him happy?'

"of course i do, but with me... do i deserve this? ohhh why am i telling you this, u dun know a thing bout love..." says Reshma. "Yes, i don't know anything about love, but i do know when to give up a love..." whispers Nirwani. Reshma looks up at her.

"Yes akka, when you ask me to look after Ravin, be friends with him, i started losing my heart to him. We both shared lots of things in common. And i thought he started loving me. But my heart broke to pieces after anna read the letter ..... " Reshma is shock. "Why didn't you tell me about the letter? Why u kept this away from me... why??"

"Why didn't you tell this dat day? Y kept silent?" ask Reshma. Nirwani continues crying. "Because I loved him akka. Did you see the light in his eyes, when swarna was there? Thats d light i have been wanting from him all this while. But it belongs to Swarna. Thought im sad, im also happy because his happy......"

Reshma felt something hard hit her. "i'm also happy because his happy..." it keeps cuming back to her. She had noticed how blank Ashok eyes were for almost 6 months. "I can't be like this Nirwani, like you. I'm going to fight for love." Reshma leaves. She makes few calls, packs her cloths and leaves from there....

tbc

Edited by netra_rama - 13 August 2008 at 7:22am
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 19

After a very very long walk along the shore, Presha finally got back. Her mind and heart pretty much clear now. But tears, she just could not stop it. She is missing Ashok badly. Why did he had to come here? Oh, all this while he has been suffering just like her and she thought he was happy with Reshma. Presha opens the door of the boat house and enters. Gets shock seing her surrounding. All lights are off and only candles here and there.... this are d candles guys

with the song from Uyirode Uyiraga ..

poovukkellaam siRagu muLaithadhu endhan thoattathil
viNmeen ellaam nilavaay poanadhu endhan vaanathil
muppadhu naaLum muhoorthamaanadhu endhan maadhathil
muLLil kooda thaen thuLi kasindhadhu endhan raagathil

idhu eppadi eppadi nyaayam
ellaam kaadhal seidha maayam

On the table display 2 wain glass, 2 empty plates and  beautifull beautifull

White%20and%20Red%20Roses

Ashok walks in from somewhere ... a smile on his face. Through the candle light, Presha could see the love in his eyes. And it belongs to her. Ashok held out his hand and she crying and laughing at the same time runs towards him and hugs him. Ashok hugs her long enough before he said "I'm sorry daa..." "No yar, Im sorry. very sorry..." says Presha. "Please promise you will never stop loving me daa..." ask Ashok.

"Like how you promised never will stop loving me right??" Enters Reshma. Both Ashok and Presha shock to see her there. Reshma stares in anger seing them both in hugs ..........

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 14 August 2008 at 6:01am
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 15 August 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged
FINAL CHAPTER

The room filled with silent. Reshma anger looks soften bit. " I did not do anything wrong Presha. Me and Ashok were lovers for many years. What happen to my brother, i fully blamed you. I wanted you to feel the pain. But now, everyone is happy and i'm left here to bear the pain ..." Reshma has tears. Presha lets go of Ashok and moves away from him, hurt and guilty. "Do i deserve all this Presha...?" ask Reshma.

"No daa, yeen avesere buttike you are not to be blamed. You don't deserve this, you deserve much better. You deserve Ashok back to you life par...." says Presha. Ashok looks hurt. Reshma then starts laughing. "Now i know why you love her Ashok ...." Presha looks confused. "Presha, you think by leaving Ashok to me, he is going to be with me? It will never happen. Can't you see it Presha, he loves you very much.." Presha looks at Ashok. "I wanted the love of my life to be happy, even if its not goin to be with me. I came down here to get you back together, but looks like i was only a karedi here ... LOL no help is needed from me... Well, better not keep delaying u guys second honeymoon k... all the best to both of you." With that Reshma leaves.

Presha looks at Ahok. But he turns his back at her and said " How easily you ask Reshma to have me back? You still have not understand my love right...?" Ashok sounds hurt. Presha has a naughty smile, goes behind him and whispers into his ears "Yennagga... yennagga.... indhe candle, dinner, roses yellam wastea agunema?? Nalliki sandai pottekelam mei...." Ashok turns to her, looks into her eyes and smiles at her. "Never say you will leave me okay....." ask Ashok. "Urmm thats the hardest thing i have to say, and i will never ever say that again......." Presha hides her face on Ashok's chest. "Sapedelama?" ask Presha. "Yes, sapedelam..... " Ashok laughs, carries Presha and goes back into the room ....... once again to start their second new life together..... to bring back the magic of their marriage and to keep the magic on night after night ........................ the song Kadhal Sadukudu from Alaipayuthey playing in the radio.............Heart

END

Edited by netra_rama - 15 August 2008 at 1:27am
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
  • Unconditional Acceptance
  tasha       her parents (Mystery  and will be introduced in chapter 5 or 6)

Mr.bharat  Devi  Kamini  Rishi

hey there frens ....... im starting another FF .. hope you enjoy this FF ....

Edited by nallu - 09 October 2008 at 2:43am
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
CHAPTER ONE

Tasha looked at the big board "Child Edu' Tool Pv Limited". She takes a deep breath and steps in the office straight to the receptionist desk. The office looks very much calm and neat. She goes to the receptionist and introduce herself "Hy, Im Tasha, joining in as secretary for Mr.Bharat.." "Oh hi and welcome Tasha. Im Sweda. Mr.Bharat is expecting for you, have a sit please.." Tasha takes a sit. She could feel pairs of eyes scanning her behind the black glass. In a while, she is taken to Mr.Bharat, a guy in late 50's. "Welcome Tasha, let me introduce you around.." says Mr. Bharat.

For the next 2 hours, she was introduced to everyone in the office, her room and was explained all about her job. Tasha is well ready to work along with Mr.Bharat. All his agenda's, meetings are well stored in the laptop by the previous secretary. All files are up to date and this makes Tasha job much easier. Her office colleagues gave her a good welcome. In fact, they invited her to join for lunch and she had a great time with them. They discuss various stuff about the office and Tasha is happy to know that she will have a great time in this office.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 25 August 2008 at 8:27am
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
CHAPTER TWO

Tasha entered her apartment. After a long day at work, all she plan today is to have a long good bath and laze in front of the tv. Just then the phone rings. ?Hey mama, i'm doing good. Urrmm .. Aww thats great maa. Oh yes.. cool maa. Will be waiting for you and papa. Okay, will fetch you from the airport.. Sure. Urrmm Lovely mama. Okay take care and bye ..? Tasha smiles. Both her parents are finally coming back from America. It took Tasha so many years to persuade them to join her in india and finally its working. Only after she decided she is going to work in India, her parents got no other choice and has to join her here. Tasha is very much happy.

Mr.Bharat is having a relaxing time at home. His daughter Kamini comes near him. ?Appa, yenna ... amma illai nee relaxing huh??? Bharat just smiles at her. Kamini grabbed her magazine and went back to her room. Bharat minds goes off to Tasha. ?Ummrr what is she doing right now??. Lately, his been thinking about Tasha a lot. Within a month Tasha joined his firm, she became like part of him. His so much fond of her. Something in her that reminds him of someone. She mesmerize him in every way. ?Could she be ... argggg...? Bharat sighs. He looks back at Kamini's picture on the rack. His in deep confusion right now.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 25 August 2008 at 8:29am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index