Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Chapter Eight

Quote : Do not believe everything you see at first sight......

(Ravin : Green  & Presha : Pink)

Presha and Swarna goes to their new class. Everything was fine on that day. Not much ragging.

But it was entirely different for Ravin. He still could not get her picture out of his mind. "Yaar adhe ponnu... my god, she stole my heart in just a look..." Ravin could not concentrate at all. His mind is totally in a mess.

The next day, Ravin was walking towards the canteen. He notice Presha sitting alone sipping a cup of coffee. "Indhe ponnu taan neithe idicumei. Urrmmm" Ravin goes near her and says "hello". Presha looks up. "Hy..". "Can i join you.. if u dun mind?" "Sure, have a sit.."

Ravin : Im Ravin, second year in Business Admin. Im sorry for knocking you yesterday. I really did not notice you.

Presha : Its okay. Its my fault too. Im Presha. New student.

Ravin : Adhu yenneke teriyumei. Ore lookelei naan kandepicithen.

Presha smiles. Both end up talking for hours. They were so comfortable with each other. Same likings, same thinkings. By the end of the day, Presha meet a got a new friend.

Evening : Presha is working on her assignment. Her mom comes in the room and ask her to join them with appa's friend's family downstairs. Presha goes along to meet uncle Anand. She has never meet his family members. Presha is introduced to aunty and their daughter Nirwani. After talking a while to them, Presha takes Nirwani to her garden and both had common conversation. Nirwani was such a bubbly girl and she made Presha laugh alot.

Ravin in his room "She is beautifull daa. Yenna kaanne, yenna looke, aiyo kolleralei..." His friends stared at him. For one whole day Ravin has been describing about a girl and they had no clue who she is...

"Preshaaaaa"  Ashok calls. Presha turn and looks at him.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 05 August 2008 at 10:26pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF by netra (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged
CHAPTER NINE

Quotes : Don't trust your heart to fast .......

Its been 4 days being in Kerala. Presha had enjoyed every minute being with Ashok. Last night she had a dream. The entire dream was a single, powerful scene. And they both were smiling at each other and Presha had felt blissfully happy. When she woke up, she knew she is in love with Ashok. Her very first love.

Ashok comes to the deck and notices Presha looking at the shore. He goes behind her. Presha could feel his present behind him but remains quite. He slids his both hands on her hip, hugging her from the back. Presha leans her head on on his chest a sign to him. No words exchanged. They stood there for a long time and could feel their hearts talking. Ashok slowly turns her, slid his hands down and lifts her up gracefully. He takes her to their room ..... to begin their life together.................Heart

The next day Presha wakes up, happy, shy, nervous.. all kinds of mixed feelings. She feels different. She sees Ashok sleeping. She gets up slowly and goes to take a bath.

Ashok mobile rings. He gets up half asleep and answers the call. "Ashok.." His now wide awake. "Resh, yenna early mrg call.. "..Ashok ask. "Ashok, is it done?" Reshma ask. "Yes Resh, done. We will be back to Malaysia in 4 days. I will meet you then and we can decide what to do next." answers Ashok and switch of his mobile.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 06 August 2008 at 4:47am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
CHAPTER TEN

Quotes : Never lie to love.... 

Its been a long weekend and Presha is really tired. Upon reaching back to Malaysia, family and friends have started visiting them. Presha had no time to rest at all. She was busy with everyone. But in between all this, she manage to steal some intimate moments with Ashok. Every time she thinks about Ashok, she starts glowing....Embarrassed

Ashok is sitting at the balcony thinking. One week with Presha, she has manage to pull something out from him. Her smile and sharp stare are deep in his mind. His crazy about her. He is very much in love with her. His mobile rings. 'hello"... "Ashok, yenna acci, its been a week since u got back, and not a call from you.." ask Reshma. Ashok cuts the line. He switch off his mobile. "I must talk to Presha. I must know the truth from her. Then i will decide. I know she loves me. She confess i'm her first love. And her eyes is not lying....." Ashok decides.

Presha comes to the balcony and hugs him from the back "Yennaga...". She kiss his head. Ashok pulls her hand and makes her sit on his lap. She stares at him lovingly and hugs him. "Presha, can i ask u something..". Presha ask "Kellengal...."

"Ravin teriyuma unnake......" Presha is stunned with that name. She looks at Ashok.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 07 August 2008 at 9:09am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 4:07am | IP Logged
CHAPTER ELEVEN

Presha was horrified upon hearing Ravin's name.

Ashok : Presh, look at me daa. Speak to me.
Presha takes a deep breath...

Presha : Yes, i know him. We were from the same college. We used to be the closest buddies..........

Flashback : Ravin and Presha were the hot topic in the campus. Everyone said they were lovers. But Presha strongly denies it saying a guy and girl can be a normal friends. Even Ravin agreed to this. They both were togther everywhere. Library, canteem, movies etc etc. Both has same taste on designs, novels, songs, movies.... Presha has always dream for a long holiday at Kerala boat house and was suprised when Ravin claims the same too. He had planned for his honeymoon there. Presha had enjoyed so much of Ravin's company. She never had a guys friend so close and so understanding.

After 2 years, one day Ravin came to Presha with a letter by saying "this letter contains the love of my life".
"the love of my life" Presha repeated with a bewildered frown. Presha could not control her anger. How could Ravin mis use the word Friends!!!! Presha ask him to wait and started calling all her other friends. Without even opening and reading the letter, Presha says..

"Friends, you guys had warn me aout Ravin. Annal avan ore naala nambe naan sonnen. Che, how cheap you Ravin. Dhogi!! Nee yellam ore namban ahh? How could you propose you love to me? Appedina, yenna totte pesenedhe, yeen kude palagenedhe.. cheee chee yenneke are arevepa ireke. Shame on you. Get out of my face. Never see me again........" Presha continues to insult Ravin with harsh words.

Ravin stood there, heartbroken looks at and saw all his friends giving him disgusting look. He takes the letter and leaves from there. Presha turns and walks back to her hostel.

At the same night, Presha receive call from Swarna "Presha, Ravin nee yellaram munnuke scold pannedhe, he could not take it. He drove his car in full speed and banged it against the tree..." Presha is shock. "Where is he now?? How is he..." "Im sorry Presha, his dead......"

BACK : -

Presha : 2 years Ashok, two years it took me to get over him. Its all my fault he died. If ony i handled it on the correct way..............

Presha was knealing on the floor, her shoulders jerking spasmodically with her silent weeping.

"No anni, Ravin is still alive... " says Nirwani.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 08 August 2008 at 4:25am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 12

Swarna looks at her friends. "Appedina, Ravin is alive?". "We have to call Presha.." says Anu. "No No, , indhe addresseke naan mudal poren," says Swarna.

Swarna reaches the house and stops the car outside. The house looks quite. Swarna goes in and rings the door bell. After some time, someone opens the door. "Reshma??" Swarna is shock to see her. Reshama stares at her long time and finally invites her in.

Swarna enters in and is even shock to see Ravin on a wheelchair staring at her blankly. "What is this Reshma? What is going on? You lied to us saying Ravin died...." shouts Swarna.

Reshma "Yes, Naani poi soonen. But why? Did you know the humilation that my brother went through?? Presha has to live in guilt for what she had did to my brother." Swarna "But what Ravin did was also wrong Reshma. Presha trusted him so much as a friend. Just like all other guys, he too had used friendship to propose her..."

"Stop it!!!!!!!!" screams Reshma. "Did Presha actually read the letter first?" Swarna looks confused. Reshma goes to the neares cabinet and takes out a old paper gives it to Swarna. Swarna opens and read it.

"Dear Presha,

I've been spending almost 2 years with you. During this 2 years i've actually felt in love with you in every of you way, your style and your life. You have been everything to me. I am now madly in love with everything in you. Very much in love with you. ...... Swarna looks at Reshma and continues to read it.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 08 August 2008 at 8:20pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Chapter 13

Swarna carries on reading the letter. Her tears drops. She could not take it anymore. How could this happen? How could she have not realise this long ago? And Presha, why did't she read the letter.  Swarna looks at Ravin. Ravin had tears in his eyes too. Swarna goes near him and says sorry. Ravin looks at her, smiles and shake his head. "No swarna, you cannot say sorry. Why should you?" ask Ravin. "What what i don't understand is, why did you mention about me dying? What is going on?" Swarna explains everything to Ravin.

Ravin turns to Reshma. Reshma looks down. "Sorry anna, i had to do it. I could not take it seing you so hopeless in this chair, you have completely lost everything in your life because of silly minded Presha. I wanted to take revenge. That's why when you came back from London, i had to lie to you that Presha is married and gone to UK. Other wise, you would have contacted her.... I made Ashok to propose her when i knew both their family were friends. I read through your diary and knew everything about Presha and guided Ashok. I wanted Ashok to marry her, make her love him madly and divorce her. Ashok is my boyfriend anna. He did this because of his love for me" Swarna is total shock. "Ashok.. yenna sollre Reshma? How could you do this to  her...?" "Simple, i wanted her to know the feeling of hurt. Too late for you to stop everything now. Ashok is mine and he will leave Presha to be with me" fights back Reshma.

Ravin looks at his sister. "You did all this out of love maa. But lucky, Swarna got in time to save Presha marriage. Swarna, we have to go to Presha's place now.....

At the same time, the trio enters the house, Ashok, Presha, Nirwani
TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 09 August 2008 at 4:28am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
chapter 14

Presha is shock to see Swarna there. Even shock to see Ravin. She goes near to him, kneel to him and holds his hand. "Ravin, Ra... " Presha starts crying. "Hush Presha, hush maa. I'm fine..." says Ravin. "illai, its all my fault. When u gave me the love letter, i should have handled in properly. I was very very harsh on because i could not take it that my best friend..." "Wait Presha.." cuts in Ravin. "Presha, you were my best soul mate. How could you have thought that i proposed you yar. Nee yeen thozli Presha. Uyir thozli. And this accident has got nothing to do with you. Naan yenmelai kovam paattee ... did not notice where i was heading." "Appedum andhe letter??" questions Presha. Swarna goes near her and gives her the letter. Presha reads it.

"Dear Presha,

I've been spending almost 2 years with you. During this 2 years i've actually felt in love with you in every of you way, your style and your life. You have been everything to me. I am now madly in love with everything in you. Very much in love with you. ...... You are my uyir thozli. So you are the person who will understand my feelings.

Presha, all this while i have been hiding this from you. Im sorry for that but i did not want you to think i used friendship for my reasons. Actually, i like Swarna alot Presha. The day i knock into you, i was actually staring on Swarna. But it was hard for me to get to know Swarna as she is more on studies. So i decided to make friends with you not knowing i became your best buddy.

I hope you understand my feelings Presha. N i  really hope you can get me my love to make my future more happier. Remember you asked me what i wanted for my upcoming birthday? I will be happy to have Swarna saying yes to me.

luv, Ravin

Presha had tears in her eyes while reading this. Swarna walks to Ravin, looks at him for a long time. She kneel down at him, holds his hand and ask him, "will you marry me?". Everyone is shock. Ravin gets angry "No, dun do this. Dun do this out of pity. Please. I can't take it seing people showing sympaty to me..." Ravin is angry. Swarna puts in finger to his lips. "I love you sincerly and i want to share my life with you, no no i want you to share your life with me...." Ravin looks at her lovingly. Presha goes to Ravin and tells him "Ravin, im so sorry. Its all my fault. But please accept Swarna. I want to see my both best friends together." Ravin looks at Swarna and nods his head. Everyone is happy.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 09 August 2008 at 10:30pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 15

Presha is very happy. She turns to Ashok. "But Ashok, im still confused. How do you and Nirwani know about Ravin..?' Ashok is standing, with lots of guilty and looks at her unable to answer. Presha looks at Nirwani but she too quickly looks down. Presha is confused. Swarna turns to Presha "Presha, this is Resham, Ravin's sister". Presha nods hi. "and she is also Ashok' girlfriend.." Presha is stunned. She looks at Ravin. Her heart is broken to thousand pieces. "Reshma wanted to take revenge on you for her brother's condition. She used Ashok as both ur family are friens. He is to make you fall in love with him, then divorce you to so that you will go through the pain. Nirwani only knew about all this after marriage but she....." Presha puts her hand up for Swarna to stop.

Her head is spinning fast. She could not see things properly as her tears are blocking her vision. The design of the room, her fav books, song collection, boat house kerala, their night... Presha controlled everything and walk towards Ashok. She search for the truth in his eyes. But his unable to look at her. Presha leaves the house. Swarna goes behind her calling, but Presha got into the car and drove off.

After 6 months.......

Presha is busy working. The whole six months, she has been putting more attention on her work. Job was the only thing that kept her calm. Presha left Ashok, not able to accept what had really happen. She would have stayed and fight for her Ashok from Reshma, if only she had seen the love in his eyes that day. But no, he looked away from her.  She packed her cloths, went back to her parents and told them she wants to be away. Parents knew something was wrong. But they did not question her anything. Presha tells his dad she wants to go to Manipal, to their uncle's house and stay there. Father agreed. Presha also made them promise no one should know where she is.

She is living happy now, good job, lots of peace. Is that true? Is she happy? No, she is dying inside. Every minute she is dying. Presha looks away from her laptop. She looks out the window and saw few birds flying. Such a freedom, she thought. Presha stared out long enough and finally decided to go for a holiday. She needs to rest. Yes, she is going to take a week off and have a good rest. Presha leaves the office that evening after taking a week off.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 09 August 2008 at 10:45pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.