Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

The Hardest thing i have to say

Hello there frens... well, this is my first time writing FF. Thanks to nallu on getting me to start this. And to all other FF writers too. Hope you guys enjoy this is a well.

Presha        Ashok    Swarna

Reeshma   Nirvani   Ravin

My love is like the sweetest scent of memory lightly heard,

Of links in past that formed hearts,
bond in passions, greatly stirred,
by the need of soulmate, friend and lover .....

Edited by nallu - 16 September 2008 at 5:30am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF by netra" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Chapter one

"Varede kalle ullai vettci vaa maa". Presha looks at her MIL then turns at look at Ashok. He gives a smile and nods his head. Presha looks down and steps into the house. Into a new life, new family, new environment........

Everyone is laughing and talking happily. Presha looks lost at this big crowd. "Yengge appa amma" Presha looks around. Both her parents are talking to her in laws and completely forgot about her. "Congrats Presha sweto...." her friend Swarna ... no wait, her best friend. "Yenna kannu, ore mariya irekerai?? Night nyabagam maa".. Swarna laughs. Presha gives one look and Swarna "okay baba.. sorry naa. Summa. Come, lets go to your room and get you out of this alangaram..". Presha turns to Ashok to ask for their room. Ashok call Nirvani, his younger sister to take them to the room.

"Wah!!! Your room is big, and super naa. Ashok does have good taste." says Swarna. Presha is stunned looking around. "Yennoda favorite colour, yennode favorite designer, yennode favorite flower.. what is this" Presha is thinking to herself. This room looks the exact room as her dream room. Presha is speechless. Looks like Ashok has been reading her heart and mind. But its impossible. Today was the first time she met Ashok. She can still remember that time when her parents asked her about Ashok.

Flashback : Presha is happily reading her novel Gone with The Wind ' Margaret Mitchell. Her mother pats her head lovingly. "Yenna maa?" ask Presha. "Presha, do you still remember appa's close friend Anand? His son working in Melbourne and will be back next month to start his business here in Malaysia. Anand like you so much Presha and he wants to have you as his DIL" says appa. Presha is shock. All this so sudden. Both amma and appa looks at her, waiting for her reply. Presha smiles and tells them "Maa, paa, yeneke yedhu nalludhe nengal parthe parthe seivingal. So do you really need my concern in this too? Im sure your selection will never be wrong paa..." Both father and mother breath out. "Thanks sweto. You will be happy with Ashok" says appa.

"Anni" in comes Nirvani. Presha is back to her present. She turns to see Nirvani.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 28 July 2008 at 11:18pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 1:13am | IP Logged

The real test of true love is having all the things go wrong but there is always special way to love in spite of all the wrong things that may happen ' Beth Estipular

Chapter two.....

"Nanga poitevarom maa. Sametha ire yenna", Presha mother could not control her tears. Leaving her only daughter is so painful. Father just looks at Presha, gives her a kiss on the forehead and gets into the car. Presha controls herself really hard not to cry. Swarna gets in with her parents and they leave. Leaving Presha in this new world all alone.

Its already 1 am. Everyone is fast asleep. Yet Presha is still side awake. She looks at Nirvani sleeping beside her. "Nalla neram innum renda naal ireke. Until then Nirvani will sleep with you Presha." said her MIL. Presha was glad at this. She is not ready to face Ashok. He is total stranger to her. Presha gets up and walks around the room. There is another room connected to her room. She opens the door and switch on the light. "Ohhhh" Presha is once again shock. The room is filled with lots of novels. All her favorite author. At the corner of the room, a stack of CD's. Her favourite albums and singers. She gets back to her bed, all confused.

"Good morning Presha." says Ashok as he sits beside her for breakfast. "You had a good sleep?" Presha looks at him. Ashok looks good in blue shirt and jeans. Presha just nods her head and carries on eating. "Ashok kanna, take Presha out aiya. She must be feeling uncomfortable with all of us here. At least you both will have some time to spend together" says Mr.Aditiyan, Presha FIL. "You always say the right thing at the right time appa," grins Ashok and he winks at Presha. Presha just keeps quite.

Both Presha and Ashok are in the car. Ashok on his radio and this song plays.... Ragasiya Kanavugal Jill Jill yenn imaigalil kalevudha soll soll Illamayil illamayil Jil Jil Yeen Iredayam naluvedhe sil sil from Bheema. Ashok turns and looks at Presha. She notices this and feels shy but keeps her head straight ignoring Ashok's glances. The rest of the day went on well. Presha has got over her shyness around Ashok. She has to admit Ashok is an interesting guy. He has wide knowledge and knows what to talk and when to talk. He has been treating Presha more like his friend. Presha enjoys this kind of treatment. She has always wanted a husband who will be her friend too. Ashok is happy with Presha's friendliness now. He looks at Presha and admirers her quitely.

At home, Presha takes her bath and goes down to help MIL for dinner. Once all done, she goes to her room to call Ashok for dinner. Ashok follows her but Presha stops at the beep sound of her mobile. Message!! Presha ask Ashok to go down first. She opens the message and reads it

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart. I miss you. .... RavinHeart

"Ravin..." Presha is shock.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 29 July 2008 at 1:23am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER THREE

(guys, dialogs blue belongs to Ashok and pink belongs to Presha....)

Quote : True love never dies, it only gets stronger with time.........

"Ravin" the name keeps coming back to her. "this connot be true...". Presha is so much confused. "Presha, sappde vareleiya?" Ashok appeared at the door. Quickly she turns, leaving her mobile on her table and follows Ashok down.

Two days gone. Presha has got to know her in-laws very well. They all love her and adore her especially Nirwani. Its only Ashok that Presha has yet to know well. And thinking about tonight, her body shivers.

Its 9 pm. MIL is helping Presha to get ready. "You are so beautiful maa. May god bless you and Ashok" says MIL. Presha only manage to smiles and goes to her room. Ashok is not in the room. She goes to the balcony to find him standing there staring at the stars. Presha just stood there for a long time. Then she makes some sound... "Ehemm". Ashok turns. "Vaa Presha. beautifull night huh...". She looked at him and smiled, as if her thoughts had been far waway. After an awkward moment, Ashok suggested, "Would you like to talk something first?"  'Yes" Presha agreed readily. "What do you wanna talk about?" "Oh anything"

Ashok racked his brain for something interesting to discuss but his mind and his body were both riveted on her excting presence in his bedroom balcony.  "The weather was extremely fine today," he announced finally (ROFL) he could have sworn that laughter flickered across Presha features, or was it only a trick of the bedroom light? "It didn't rain, " he added, beginning to feel utterly ridiculous. "It wouldn't have mattered if it did rain". God! he wished she wouldn't look at him with those glowing brown eyes and smile at him in that entrancing way. Suddenly Presha mobile rings. "Save by the ring"... Presha goes in to answer the call. Its Swarna!!

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 03 August 2008 at 10:39pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER FOUR

Quotes : It takes millions of people to complete a world, but it only takes you to complete mine....Heart

"Yenna kannu, wrong time disturb pennitenna" laughs Swarna. "Unnai....." "Yenna, kovam polereke. Okay summa taan call pennen. Happy first night di..." laughs Swarna again. "Phone veiye di. Unnai naaliki gaunikiren.." "Seri seri, ippo poi Ashok gaunikei.... lol" Presha puts the phone back on the table and stands there thinking what do to next.

After a while, Ashok goes back into the room and closes the balcony door. Presha wqs at the opposite end of the room, standing and staring at the huge four-poster bed upon it. In the glow of lights,he could see the fear in her expression. He goes near her and Presha quickly hide her fear behind an enchanging smile. He ran a forefinger over her lovely cheek. "What is suppose to take place between us is a sharing, born of my desire to be as close to you as i can be, to actually become apart of you. Presha, I know things are very much new to you. You need time to adjust and adopt this new life. You need to know me well too." Presha just stands there listening to him, looking into his eyes. Ashok stroke her hair and looks into her eyes. He felt as flare racing uncontrollably through his veins. Presha drew a long, unsteady breath.

"Honey, Im happy to have you as my wife. It took me a lot of time to research about your likes and don'ts". Presha thought about the room design, her fav books and CD's. "Before we began our life, I want you to know about me first. You are so tensed right now. Things will only work out if you feel comfortable around me. Till then, i will wait."

Presha lets out her breath. At the same time, she feels guilty. Her fears has been noticed by Ashok through her eyes. After a while Ashok says "Tomolo you start packing. We are goin to India, Kerala - boat house for our honeymoon. We will be there a week without any disturbance. We can get to know each other well...."

Presha is shock. She did not hear the rest. The word Kerala - boat house keeps running in her mind. Once again image of Ravin appears at her mind.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 03 August 2008 at 11:55pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged
CHAPTER FIVE

Quotes : Dare to love me?? Try me out .... 

Nirwani looks worried. Reshma sitting opposite her cooly has an evil smile on her face. "Akka, please. Ashok Anna pavam. You cannot do this. Anni too don't deserve this. Please listen to me akka", pleads Nirwani. "No way. Naan idhu summa vidematten" says Reshma. "Listen Nirva. I need all the information that you can get for me. Flight number, boat house number and other detail, okay. Send it to me tonight, must send Nirwa...." says Reshma and leaves from there. Nirwani left staring alone on who's side she should be.

Upon reaching Kerala, Presha already feeling tired. She just wants a long hot bath. But they need to travel another 45 mins to reach the boat house management room for booking. Ashok looks fresh and excited. As they were traveling in a big ferry, Presha is stunned with the beauty around her.

Registration done and they are taken to their boat house. Presha is impressed. The houseboat has excellent construction and luxurious furnishing with exquisite flooring. There is a sun deck, spacious living and dining aread. Presha walks in ato find a neat classy kitchen. And she notice they is only one master bedroom.

"Pudicirekha Presha...?" Presha nods her head and goes to the deck. Ashok steps behind her and the boat starts its journey.

Ring ring... Ashok mobile rings. He ask Presha to get it for him from the bag. Presha goes and gets it. The name Reshma appears there. Presha gives the mobile to Ashok and leaves. Ashok sees Reshma's name and frowns. He disconnects the call.

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 04 August 2008 at 2:13am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged
CHAPTER SIX

Quotes : Is love still alive??

He is staring at the wall. He turns and looks at Nirwana. Stares at her a while and then turns back and continues to stare the wall. Nirwani is still looking at him. How much she loves this guy, only lord knows. Yet, one question keeps popping in her mind. Is this love really important to her than her brother ..... Nirwani looks so confused. She kisses his forehead and leaves him alone.

Reshma is angry. How dare Ashok cuts off her line ? "I will make you answer my call daa. You will answer my call..." Reshma bits her lip.

Swarna is looking at her friends. Anu, Vishal, Rekha and Sam. All four looks confused. Swarna shows Presha mobile to everyone and they read Ravin's messages. Vishal shakes his head. "Yeppadi? It is impossible. Someone is actually playing prank on Presha," says Vishal. "No daa, this number belongs to Ravin..." says Rekha. Anu looks at them "But ... how.. what.. aiyo, how is it possible, its been 3 years since Ravin died!!!!...."

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 05 August 2008 at 1:13am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 2:57am | IP Logged
CHAPTER SEVEN

Quotes : Never lie to your love ......

The boat made its first stop at Vembanad Lake. Its 8 am and Presha is standing at the deck. Ashok joins in with her with 2 cup of coffee. "Breakfast ready Presha...". They both sit and enjoys the scenery around. Not far away the surf crashes on the shore, creating a relaxing lullaby. "Nalla tukam moo?" ask Ashok. Presha smiles. She still remembers how uncomfortable it was for her to share the bed with Ashok. The bed was too small and her body kept touching his. Presha did not get a good sleep at all while Ashok slept soundly. Angry

The day ran fast. Its was so sweet. They manage to do some shopping at Vembanad Lake, had a good lunch and tea there too. The boat began its sail about 7.30 pm as soon dinner was taken into the boat. Presha took her bath and comes out.  Ashok is stunned looking at her. She looks amazing in her saree. He lits the candle and ask her to join with him for dinner. Presha starts eating but she could not help or stop herself from stealing a look at Ashok. Presha had not realize that she has started to love Ashok. After dinner, they sat and talk about their life is college. Ashok seems to be more interested in knowing about Presha's friends. He ask her lots of questions. "Have you been in love before Presha.., please be frank with me". Presha keeps quite for a while. Her mind is debating. "No..." she answers. Ashok does not seem to be convienced or satisfied. "Have you receive proposals or any guys went crazy on you..". "No. And im feeling really sleepy and tired. Do you mind?" Presha gets up. Ashok ask her to go ahead first and he will join in later. As soon she leaves, Ashok bangs his hand hard agains the wall.

Presha tries to sleep. But she could not. Her mind waved back to college days........

Flashback : Its first day in college. Presha and Swarna happily entered hoping to achieve all their dreams and to have lots of fun. Presha is happily talking to Swarna, walking towards their class. Suddenly someone else appeared from the other corner and bumps into Presha. "Oh dear, sorry angel" the guy said and his buddy pulls him "Dei Ravin, vaada macha, late aah acci.."

TBC

Edited by netra_rama - 05 August 2008 at 3:18am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.