Twilight

nothing to do

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Pragzie

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragzie

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 5:33am | IP Logged
hving read BD..its like i hve nutn to do..no new twilight books to readConfusedOuch
man and i hving read d topic MS cancelled...i am heart broken!
so guys suggest..now dat i hve read all twilight buks what shall i do?
life without a new twilight books is sooo boring

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "nothing to do" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I know yaar...but i guess that life..have to wait na?? i've been reading some books latly...really help me...maybe wanna try new books out there!! sure some good ones!!
Love
Radz
xxx

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Same feelings. After completing Breaking Dawn, I wasn't content. I was just like, "now what?"

The Twilight fever died out right after, for now there's nothing to look forward to besides the movie.

There's something different in waiting for another book in the series...you get to experience a new plot...but in the movie..you already know what will happen...so life does get boring.

If you haven't read the Host by Meyers, I highly recommend it =D

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Same here. OuchI completed reading BD and after that I read the MS Draft that got leaked as well...but its also done. Now I am clueless what to do, I am just missing Edward and Bella so much. The article which said that MS is cancelled made me sad.

So for now I am reviewing the books all over again..Embarrassed

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 17 September 2008 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
 u guys MS was only cancelled temorarily!!! Embarrassed dun worry!!! i have a whole list af gr8 books besides Twilight!! If you guys would like to know any i can post it here Big smile they're like my second fave besides Twilight!! So you'll know they'll be good Wink

pretty_angel5

pretty_angel5

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
good thing i didn't had finish all of the books yet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top