Other Shows
Other Shows

Saara Akash- please answer query about it

Anonymous Groupbie
Anonymous
Anonymous

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 4:44am | IP Logged

hello,

I haven't watched this serial in ages (mainly cos i dont get indian sericals here) and can't find updates for it anywhere... but i really just wanted to know a few things...

1) what happens to monica' half brother? was he killed as well? i know the 4th air officer that came in the beginning was.

2) what happened after karan(anuj saxena) reappeared as a PoW. Monica's second marraige is now not valid right?

Could someone please provide me with a brief summary of what happened. It would be really helpful for this curious cat!

Thanks!

envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged

monica's brother left the serial so they dont show him

after karan(anuj saxena) came back he pretended to loose his memory so that monica comes to take care of him..he actually was the terrorist "falak".. he wanted monica back..and wanted to destroy vikram..so he frames vikram in sanjana's murder..then vikram has no proof to save him self..so monica's dad tells him to join the terrorists and then ditch them and prove his innocence coz no other option was left...

then slowly karan says that his memory has come back..monica and vikram trust him that he will help to save vikram..but he actually is ditching them..soon monica and vikram find out about him..then the terrorists tell karan to kill monica otherwise she will expose them at a bravery award function..but since karan loves monica intensely he saves her and gets killed himself..

then monica and vikram remarry..

Anonymous Groupbie
Anonymous
Anonymous

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Hey

Thank you loads!!

Shame that karan turns villanous...i had started to like him just before he "died" the first time.. he may as well have stayed dead! oh well..nvm :)

thanks again

cloudz Groupbie
cloudz
cloudz

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

the reason he turns that way is because he was apparently brainwashed while he was a prisoner of war

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top