tum se hi(short ff).... the end!

Posted: 15 years ago
Pranaam everyone!!

I am very happy with the response I got for my fic "whatever it takes". So I have decided to start another one. But this is a very short fic. I wrote this after rajveer's exit was aired on the show.😭

I have decided to name this fic "tum se hi.." if in case this name resembles anybody elses' fic I apologise sincerely.😊

I hope u will like this one also. I would like to say that this will not have many twists. This is a very simple story. The emotions, state of mind of the characters  etc. will be shown. The story line will be similar to that of the original track but I have changed a few things to suit my story of which you will come to know in the forthcoming parts.

I would also like to dedicate this fic to all the lovely readers of my other ff with whose support I've got the courage to post this one.πŸ˜ƒ

So please do read and leave your comments.

Until then take care...sayonara.

Edited by mystified - 15 years ago

Journey towards the past

As she was staring out of the window she could see the trees swinging to the rhythm of the wind as if they are dancing to some unknown music but she couldn't enjoy them or feel the beauty. Her life seemed to be void of any color and music was probably the last thing she could imagine. Nobody sitting with her in that bus could probably have imagined what was going through her mind. Her life seemed to have come to a halt with that fateful incident. Now she traveled a journey where she couldn't see any clear destination but all she knew was that this road was worth traveling to unwrap the mystery which disrupted her life,her parent's hopes and dreams.

She was deep down feeling guilty of betraying her parents but this was a decision that she had to make. She had to fight, fight for freedom, for redemption, for honour at most important of all for justice. She still remembered her brother telling her that truth always triumphs. Sometimes she thought that the whole world was full of deceit and the people fighting for truth are probably fools. Yet she was ready for the battle, ready to face the world which could give her nothing except pain, scorn and sorrow. Because as long as there was breath, there was hope. So she would fight. It is with this hope that she traveled to an unknown place, amongst strangers very well aware of the fact that a single wrong move and she could end up ruining everything.

She was deep in her thoughts that she probably didn't realize her phone ringing. It was ringing continuously that disturbed her flow of thoughts.

When she recovered she found her co passengers staring at her oddly but she chose to ignore it and quickly attended it.

"where are you? Why didn't you attend the call early? Is everything alright? Are u…"

"Calm down pooja! I am alright. Actually I was asleep that's why I couldn't attend your call. I am sorry."

"oh that's okay Naina, actually I just had a gut feeling that you were in trouble. You know ..instincts…"

"don't worry I am fine. I will be arriving in another two hours or so. I will inform you as soon as I arrive is it ok?"

"ok then no problem.. I'll see you then. Have a safe trip…bye"

"bye"

Pooja was always bubbly and energetic,a girl who was a dreamer and would do anything to fulfill her dream. She strongly believed in destiny along with her crazy funda for hindi music. In short she was fun to hang out with. May be that is the reason for naina to inform about her visit. Nobody could suspect her when she was with pooja. She would however be careful enough so that she does not put pooja in trouble.

Still two more hours and she had to stay awake. She could not become weak. This was the last chance. Last ray of hope. Last lead to the mystery. Yes naina had to stay awake, calm and composed as she could not afford any mistakes or allow anybody to suspect her. Finally Naina singh ahluwalia was on her way to Kanchanjunga Military Academy, .the journey to prove to the world that her brother navin singh ahluwalia had died the death of a martyr, he had died protecting the country against the vultures who tried to trap him.

This is a journey she had to make. She told her parents that she was going to join KMA only to prove herself worthy of being considered a good soldier and bring the lost honor but she was here on an entire new mission. She managed to convince her parents that she would not do anything dangerous or self revealing to put her in trouble. Now as she approached near the gates she was overwhelmed, a feeling arose in her which she couldn't comprehend. There she stood standing at the entrance of KMA with no idea of what was in store for her. Naina had finally arrived in KMA.

Too good!!!Awesome!!!!

Naina has come to KMA to prove her brother innocent!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Pooja is her friend already!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›Thats nice!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I am looking forward to her meeting with Raj!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

hey really nice i like the update very much
please continue soon
awesome start!!!!!!!waitin to read ahead.......
Dis fiction is staring from the point where Raj left or from the beginning or when Naina joined KMA to proove her brother's innocence
Originally posted by suhana_dixit

Dis fiction is staring from the point where Raj left or from the beginning or when Naina joined KMA to proove her brother's innocence

i think this is starting from the beginning when Naina comes to prove her brother innocent ... am i right mystified .... πŸ˜ƒ by the way what's your real name i feel weird calling you mystified lol ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

by the way .............. YIPEE!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† lol do you know what that was for ........... no ........ well i'll tell you because you started another fic ......... by the way is this for the contest because if it is ... i have to tell you that the deadline is end of this month ... which is nearing .... πŸ˜ƒ

and yeah .... the first part was great ... good job hun πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i am feeling really sick ... 🀒 so i'll read WIT later on ... after i take a little bit of rest ...

take care πŸ˜ƒ

yasmin

p.s looking forward to see my Raju *blushing* in the next update ........ 😳
great beginning......i enjoy reading you FF-WIT.....i am looking forward to reading this one as well....

please update soon
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Too good!!!Awesome!!!!thanks dear

Naina has come to KMA to prove her brother innocent!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š she is the same old determined naina

Pooja is her friend already!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›Thats nice!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š yeah i changed the track a bit...they know each other from before...

I am looking forward to her meeting with Raj!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ don't worry they will meet in the next part...

Originally posted by hinal60

hey really nice i like the update very much thanks hina
please continue soon sure and do keep reading..😊