Gracella

Posted: 14 September 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Hey Friends,

It's time for our

::(DOTF)

http://z.about.com/d/healing/1/0/q/S/blog_telepathy.jpg

Mental telepathy is defined as
"Communication through means other than the senses, or thought transference."

This is a rather dry way of putting it, but is an accurate definition nonetheless.

Glitter%20Graphic:%2008c39b487651dbfd86fcb0949c2499d8.gif

• The mother who is instantly aware that her child has had an accident,
  • The person who thought about someone they haven't seen in years, then runs across that very person in a supermarket the next day,
  • The strong feeling that the phone is about to ring, and then it does -

All of these are likely manifestations of telepathy. 
As human beings, we are interconnected in ways that we don't fully understand, and therefore, it stands to reason that telepathy is as natural as breathing, but is for the most part stifled in our modern world with all it's distractions. 

It is said that you can influence other people by thought alone. But yes, to a point. 

You can't make someone commit murder or jump off a cliff telepathically, but yes it's strongly believed that you can influence someone to think about you and possibly call or come by if you feel strongly that you want to see them.  This would obviously have to be someone you had a fairly close emotional relationship with at some point in time, like a family member or an old boyfriend or girlfriend. 

It takes persistence and concentration, but not an enormous amount of energy such as what it would take to bend a spoon telekinetically.   Just think of them often and concentrate on them.

If you are serious and persistent, it should work for you.  One word of caution, though is that You should be careful what you ask for....!!

http://www.increasebrainpower.com/mental-telepathy.html

• What are your views..?
  • Have u ever experienced something like this before..? Share your Telepathy experiences then...Wink
  • Do you agree with the last part..? Do u think it's possible to influence people by thoughts..?
------------------

Happy Discussing!!Big smile

Regards,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|*| Mental Telepathy|*|" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Very interesting topic, Gracy!!!

• What are your views..?  I guess I sort of believe in mental telepathy especially after these kinds of things have happened to me a bunch of times.  Sometimes I just call it a coincidence and sometimes don't pay attention at all but this does happen.
  • Have u ever experienced something like this before..? Share your Telepathy experiences then...Wink  Yep, I have actually a bunch of times.  First off, a couple years ago I went to Pakistan for a visit but my Mom stayed here.  She didn't want to go.  After about a week, I started missing her so much that I usually cried as well.  One day I was just thinking about her hard and looking at her picture and she called that very instant.  I asked why she called, she just said she felt like hearing my voice.  Other times, I was just thinking how someone always used to crack jokes but now they don't do it that much and a few minutes later he came up to me with his latest jokes.  Things like that happen.  Call it mental telepathy or just mere coincidences!
Do you agree with the last part..? Do u think it's possible to influence people by thoughts..? I am not too sure about that actually.  I guess you can to an extent if you are truly focusing and if you truly believe n what you are doing.  It's said that it's hard to fight with true emotions and truth so if you truthfully focus on something then I guess it can happen.

-Mahi

Edited by -Mystery- - 19 September 2008 at 8:10am

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Very interesting topic, Gracy!!!

• What are your views..?  I guess I sort of believe in mental telepathy especially after these kinds of things have happened to me a bunch of times.  Sometimes I just call it a coincidence and sometimes don't pay attention at all but this does happen.
  • Have u ever experienced something like this before..? Share your Telepathy experiences then...Wink  Yep, I have actually a bunch of times.  First off, a couple years ago I went to Pakistan for a visit but my Mom stayed here.  She didn't want to go.  After about a week, I started missing her so much that I usually cried as well.  One day I was just thinking about her hard and looking at her picture and she called that very instant.  I asked why she called, she just said she felt like hearing my voice.  Other times, I was just thinking how someone always used to crack jokes but now they don't do it that much and a few minutes later he came up to me with his latest jokes.  Things like that happen.  Call it mental telepathy or just mere coincidences!
Do you agree with the last part..? Do u think it's possible to influence people by thoughts..? I am not too sure about that actually.  I guess you can to an extent if you are truly focusing and if you truly believe n what you are doing.  It's said that it's hard to fight with true emotions and truth so if you truthfully focus on something then I guess it can happen.

-Mahi

Thanks Mahi..so good to see our post at paranormal..i love your posts/viewsStar
well great to read your experiences..i must say i don't think they were coincidences..deffo cases of mental telepathy!!Tongue

even i experienced that a lot with my family..mom and sisters..
One moment you are thinking of them and the next thing that happens is that they call you instantly asking if you called..or were trying to call..coz they felt it...
i think that's really amazing isn't it..?Wink

yeah so well said...focus is important..i also think that if you truly focus on something it might actually happen to me...Big smile

Love,
Gracella

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Thanks Mahi..so good to see our post at paranormal..i love your posts/viewsStar
well great to read your experiences..i must say i don't think they were coincidences..deffo cases of mental telepathy!!Tongue

even i experienced that a lot with my family..mom and sisters..
One moment you are thinking of them and the next thing that happens is that they call you instantly asking if you called..or were trying to call..coz they felt it...
i think that's really amazing isn't it..?Wink

yeah so well said...focus is important..i also think that if you truly focus on something it might actually happen to me...Big smile

Love,
Gracella

You're most welcome, Gracy and I love this section too just don't always have time to visit.. It is cool that you can influence someone's thought.... When I asked her Mom why did you call? She said she'd been thinking about me but at that times for some reason she felt the urge to call me...

-Mahi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.