Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
the devil in me wants Parth to be a very bad villain😆😆

1. It might be more exiciting. We already have goody 2 shoes Laksh and he is not all that fun and interesting.

2. I want to see how Nandini handles it.

3. I want to see Karan handle parth since he is Karan's son with his precious Nandini

4. I want to see what everyone else does.

5. It's been so long since a fun (male) character did some plotting. (shiv is more scary than fun to me)

If that's not possible ::yawn:: and he finally makes his entry..(been waiting for him for 20 years now🥱) as a positive character, I demand Manthan and Nakul back!😡

No point of asking for Eklavya. They are not planning to show him till we forget to he is😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ght_3fr3 thumbnail
i want parth  to be heartless & rudless , he should has gray shadow not villian or totally negative but, heartless don't belive in family value & relationship, be sucessfull man with strong personality, compelity indepanded ------------------------------------------------- Edited by ght_3fr3 - 15 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think any charactor can be anywhere near as bad as Ansh was. Parth bein KN son is already sucking but if he were a supervillain like Ansh with no redeemable qualities then it would be fun. Coz i wanna see Nandini in action full stop same with Karan as they R too boring.

too many goodies in the show make it boring. we need spice
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

but most of all I think I want to see Parth VS Manthan!(only if Amit came back and I know he won't)😭

Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah agree it would be a much more interesting track. I would love to see KN handling their spolied child.

I heard Jay is going to play prath ?? is the news fake or right one ??
Edited by rajeev_fan - 15 years ago
fiasco thumbnail
i would like to see parth in grey shade at the beginning but later on forgiving his parents specially nandini for what ht she went through in jail i dont want him to be a spoil brat but a successful businessman like his dad karan
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ght_3fr3

i want parth  to be heartless & rudless , he should has gray shadow not villian or totally negative but, heartless don't belive in family value & relationship, be sucessfull man with strong personality, compelity indepanded -------------------------------------------------

i think you just described mathan😆
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

being the total Manthan fan I am I want Parth to be worse and Manthan to be better. Karan wasn't too loving to Manthan 😭 so I would like to see how loving he is to Parth if he is worse than Manthan

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im not taking panga with anyone

but the points u have pointed how u want parth to be
it fully reminded my of my prerna n how she handled  U.D aka prem her son
ght_3fr3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: julle1234567890

i think you just described mathan😆

no manthan depand on his mother & sister alot when he face any toubles he went to this tow ladies, parth i want him like karan in being of 20 years leap, angry young man with sucessfull in his life mybe sucessfull businessman, but manthan was not sucess in his career he was more depand on his father mony more *******************************************