Tamil  Reality Shows

airtel super singer (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Welcome Suryaindia90 2 IF..................Have fun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "airtel super singer (Page 6)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

I saw the first round of wildacard.. It was melody round... There rocking performances..

The first to sing was Santhosh.. He sang Thendrale from kaadhal desam.. Judges said it was good.. but had mistakes here and there.. Nice attempt.
His voice was good..

Next was Ranjani. Mahathi came to congratulate ranjani and gave her a gift..
Ranjani sang porale ponnuthayee (sad) from karuthamma.. She was excellent. All the judges praised her a lot... Sujatha had tears fille din her eyes.

Next Prasanna sang a devotional song ot change the thought that he is a entertainer.. Judges said it was ok but have to give more.. Had Good feel in his singing.

Ragini sri sang Sivarathiri song in a husky voice.. It was also nice.. Sujatha said she ought to have guts for singing the song wihtout any shyness... Unni said it was very hard to sing such a song.. Unni and srini complimented her by saying she il definitely make it as playback singer..

Uma came encourage vijay and gave him a gift..
Vijay sang oru poiyavadhu soll kanne.. His voice was good... But his prononciation was not so good... Judges gave some improvement points for him.. He also sang well..

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
thanx arjun 4 ur update.................i really wish & hope Ranjani get thru this & reach Finals.

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Yesterday it was fast pace songs in wild card round.

First was Vijay narayan to sing Adhiradi kaaran from sivaji. He did justice to the song.
Judges were happy and gave good comments.

Next it was Santhosh and we had malgudi shubha to support him. He sang Ennadi muniyamma song. That was also nice. Subha enjoyed the song. Santhosh father and younger brother were appealing to the audience to vote for him.

Next it was Ranjani and she sang Ennatha solvenungo (Vijay song). She was too fast. Judges were very excited. They praised her a lot. She was good though not best. Ranjani mother and sister were there. Her sister came to stage to congratulate her.

Next we had Ragini sri singing for Kaana karunkuyile from Sethu. Deepak (Jodi No.1)  was there to support her. I was so impressed with her song.. She was rocking. Her voice suited the song so well.. She enjoyed singing. She was sooooo good.. Her guru (i think grand ma) was also there praising her. She really made it.. She rocked..

Then we had DD (Jodi No.1) to support Prasanna who sang sorgam madhuvile. He was so excited while singing.All thejudges gave good comments. Srini told this is the actual Prasanna and he was out of shruthi in sharanam in the first two lines as he was so enthu.. Everything else perfrect. Prassana, you will make it to the finals man..

DD who came to support prasanna, was talking continuously about the show, judges, prasanna and participants. It was hard for the hosts to make her take her seat.

While singing prasanna took her hand and bought to stage and the danced.  Prasanna was telling his wife to note DD's comments. Also, santhosh ans others were kalaichifying him "Perumal kaiya pidichu ezhuthiya". DD called prassana's wife Anni top avoid more confusion. Prasanna's sister came to stage to congratulate him.

That was nice show.

Watch it out here:

http://sharereel.com/view/7567/super-singer-210409/

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, the last round in wild card was classical based i think.

Ranjani sang minsara kanna from padayappa.
She was so good and judges were so impressed.

The other guys took other language songs. They were singing good. Santhosh and ragini were esp. were very good in this round. i liked them a lot.

No one watching this show?

WRU guys.. comeback n Watch the finals atleast.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Oh thanx a lot arjun,i got busy offlate................gud dat my favourite Ranjani is doing gud,i like her consistencey very much & her confident singing............i really really wish she shud win in this.

i also heard Raginishri's performances,the level of confidence & her style of singing is brilliant esp in this wild card round.as judges said,she is a playback singer material 4 sure.

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 4:37am | IP Logged
watch the results today.. eagerly waiting..

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 5:58am | IP Logged
nope,2 more days 4 results.................i just saw the promo,contestants have 2 perform judges choice of songs.................each contenstan z getting a judge choice of jonour or song........we'll have 2 wait till wednesday 2 hear the results.this round will be judged by Judges & i guess they'll take aggregate of their score & audience votes...........will have 2 wait till wed'day 2 know who z going 2 Finals.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top