Tamil  Reality Shows

airtel super singer (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 6:49am | IP Logged
thanx applesauce,may be i missed dat part.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "airtel super singer (Page 4)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
That was soo sad Prasanna not being selected:)
My fav is Ravi this time..He has real talent man.
Among gals i like Bhargavi :)

applesauce1313

Groupbie

applesauce1313

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Sorry folks, I didnt do the updates for yesterday and Monday. SS is showing profiles of each of the 20 contestants, flashback previews of all the rounds and what they sang in each round etc. I found it slightly boring and just didnt have the patience to sit through 1 hour of flashback! I did catch madhumitha and Hari on Monday, and Ravi, Aruna, Swati and Rajeshwari yesterday. They all said the same thing. How excited they were to be given this opportunity, how tough its all going to get, and how nervous they are! :) Apart from a  few extra remarks about each person's experience int he earlier rounds.

I wish they would cut to the singing and selection instead of dragging thigns on. And for thosqe who are hoping for a speedy return to singing, O have some bad news. Next few episodes are going to be "fun" episodes as well. IN short, I m taking a break from updating till the contestants get back to actually singing!

-SooSweet-

Goldie

-SooSweet-

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by applesauce1313

Actually 5 judges chose 5 favourite singers and presented guitars. Mahathi chose Aishwarya I think,
athangi chose Ravi,Vinaya chose Madhumitha, then I dont remember who chose Vijai Narain, and the last girl who got the guitar was Ragini but unfortunately that clip wasnt shown and was edited.

The judges for the next round are Unnikrishnan and Shrinivas.

did Ragini sree got guitar??

applesauce1313

Groupbie

applesauce1313

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
yess she did.Poor girl imagine being selectedamong the 5 best singers and then not having her clip shown!
THis week's episodes made me totally confused. I didnt know if i was watching airtel super singer or jodi no 1. Making singers dance in wierd costumes does nothing for a singing contest! :;)

Am just waiting for people to get back to singing.

The contestestantsdid have to sing a song to introduce themselves to the new judges. But nothing extra ordinary there!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Mahathi chose Vijay narayan :)
Srilekha chose Aishwarya :)

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hey Folks..............RAVI,RENU & AJESH are direct Finalists in Airtel Super Singer 2008 & next week they're going 2 have another wild card round & i really wish RANJINI gets selected  in wild card round......................she deserve 2 be in Finals,she lost the battle y'day just in 2 points.  
Semi Final Score Card:
RENU..................................247
AJESH...............................246
RAVI...................................245
RANJANI...........................243
VIJAY.................................220

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I like the way Ajesh sings..  Cool...

Wish him all the best..