Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
clarity of words..? there was definitely something missing from her singing,
but i'm not sure what it is!

i personally thought prasanna would be selected and he deserve to be selected;
his first song was extremely good + unique vocie for that song, however his
second song was slightly dissapointing! overall he did well compared to some
other selected participants.. judges pointed out that he was trying to immitate the
voice of the real singers and the "x-factor" was missing from him.. so you don't get
selected if you immitate the voice of the real singers?!Confused paavam all the eliminated
participants, innoru chance (e.g. wild card round) kuduthirukkalaam and good luck
to the lucky 20 participants!Clap 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "airtel super singer (Page 3)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

applesauce1313

Groupbie

applesauce1313

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
well this is the youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvdwcwe0lb4

Maybe if you have time and r interested u could go thru it sometime. I personally thought Madhumitha was pretty good.But of course its a matter of individual opinion.I like Rohit and BHargavi as well.

Acc to me Ravi is good but too hyped up. Rohit has a v ery unique voice and sings well too, he could easily be a finalist.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Hi applesauce,though im not watching the current season i used 2 watch the super singer junior.its nice 2 have updates of it,thanx for u'r effort & welcome 2 IF.sorry,im away 4m IF all these days.

applesauce1313

Groupbie

applesauce1313

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Hello folks

Sorry I couldnt update the the Wed episode.

Sept 22 was a special episode where the contestants had to ramp walk and winners of the earlier 2 seasons performed.

Nikhil Mathews ,winner of Airtel Super Singer 06, and   Krishnamurthy and Vignesh , the Junior Super singer finalists sang old songs from the 60s. The theme of the whole episode was retro. So the contestants all wore clothes & accessories reminiscent of the 60s and 70s.

The ramp walk was judged and the winners were -

Best Costume - Madhumitha, Bhargavi and Bhargavi ( yes both the Bhargavis won!)
Mr;Confident - Bharathiraja
Ms.Confident - Madhumitha ( the girl who sang gundu maanga last time)

(It gets confusing keep track of so many Bhargavis and Madhumithas! )

Today's episode will continue with the special promo I think.

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Hi, Nice to see the discussion here. I would like to know who were the judges who came and presented Guitars to their favourites. Three singers sang a song together. I donknow their names.

Srinivas and Unni krishnan were special guests.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 2:42am | IP Logged
gaythri,shrileka parthasarathy & deeban chakravarthi gave guitars 2 their favourite participants.sowmya,nikhil & the other gal(i forgot her name)are the last season winners sang kalyana thenila 4m mounam sammadham movie.

applesauce1313

Groupbie

applesauce1313

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Actually 5 judges chose 5 favourite singers and presented guitars. Mahathi chose Aishwarya I think,
athangi chose Ravi,Vinaya chose Madhumitha, then I dont remember who chose Vijai Narain, and the last girl who got the guitar was Ragini but unfortunately that clip wasnt shown and was edited.

The judges for the next round are Unnikrishnan and Shrinivas.

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top