Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

applesauce1313

Groupbie

applesauce1313

Posted: 14 September 2008 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Hello folks

I regularly watch airtel super singer and was wondering if there is anyone else interested in discussing the show

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "airtel super singer" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 September 2008 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
are they still on participants haunting????? or have they started with the show??

applesauce1313

Groupbie

applesauce1313

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 1:19am | IP Logged
They've started the show and in fact they have come down to something like 20 odd participants. Last week they showed them splitting into 3 groups, Western, folk and melody , and being tutored by the judges. Malgudi Shubha was with the western group, and Deepan Chakravarty with the folk group.

I think this week i.e today till Wednesday they'll show further eliminations based on how the contestants sing the songs they've been taught by the judges.

applesauce1313

Groupbie

applesauce1313

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 6:02am | IP Logged

OK come on guys I m sure at least some of you are watcing super singer and have your opinions or have even chosen your favourites already. It would be fun to discuss.

What do you think of the contestants this time around as compared to last time? And the judges?

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged

I really love that show. Season 1 was my favourite. I couldn't follow season 2.The problem is that Vijay Tv is off air in our town. Our cable operator has assured us to solve the problem in a month. Hope to watch it before it ends. If you can give us brief updates i would love to read and discuss.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Agreed with GGG3 , if you gives us details like who is the judges n brief update, we will able to discuss with you. I used to watch season one..not able to watch this season. maybe will try to wherever I can find it online.

subhavenkat

subhavenkat

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Cool!!! I regularly watch this. I didn't watch the previous Season though. I don't have any favourite singers as of now. I like the two girls who sang "Athiri paaru... sutrum bhumi sutrum athan sakkaram..." from Dum Dum Dum. 

Today Sriram parthasarathy thought his group his own composition ( Bharathiyar song). I liked the  tune very much. Very nice composition. We can continue to discuss :-)

applesauce1313

Groupbie

applesauce1313

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

OK here's a quick update on 15 Sept episode.

Last week the  3 judges Sriram Parthasarathy, Malgudi Shuba and Deepan Chakravarty had taught their groups one song each -

a classical song by Sriram Parthasarathy, folk song by Deepan Chakravarty and Western by Malgudi Shuba.

Yesterday the contestants had to sing the song they had been taught plus one song of their choice.

Bhargavi, Ravi, Madhumitha, Swati, Aruna,Bharathiraja ( I cant remember if there were any others) were spot selected.

Shakti Loganathan and Febin were waitlisted.

Sherin was the only one rejected, the judges said she shouldnt have taken a classical based song ( NInnukori) when she hasnt learnt classical, also shruti was a problem.

Most of the contestants did well and added their own touch tot he songs they had been taught. Bhargavi and Ravi were especially good. I personally thought Madhumitha was good but not great.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top