Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: IndianPari

CONGRATS on the 30th HC FC, Everyone!! Congrats to u too Payal😃

As always, am overwhelmed again...
This time, NOT because of page 1. 
As Daisy said to round up the 29th FC, we had all been MIA for the past few days, due to our own hectic schedules and lives...today, one article, one ounce of negativity towards Harshad brought us all together, and how. Yaa...See how this article got us united..This just shows that wherever his fans might be...They wud always turn up for him in the toughest of situations👏

I was really very upset, the most upset I have ever been - to the point where I was actually extremely angry, which is a first for me...
Ya saw this side of u for the first time...Though I had reacted in this manner a number of times😆

But as soon as I came here after reading what was printed, I found the comfort that all of you had to offer.  I found the support I needed.  I found multiple shoulders to cry on...   Awww thats the best part of this FC...Hope it always remains the same

You guys don't realize the value you hold in my life.  I don't know where I would have been or what I would have done today if it weren't for you.
Aap sab ne mujhe sambhal liya aaj....
I can't thank you enough for it. I think I shud thank u all...Becasue after our old members left...only Vaishu and I were left here...But had u guys not been here...The FC wud have never survivied...Its never easy to run a FC with just 2 pple on board

More importantly however, I too overwhelmed by the love and support for Harshad.  I've said it time and again, and I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but its so very true:  HC is so very lucky to have fans like you.  You never falter in your support of him...in your faith in him - Today's events have just gone to further prove that. Thanks...But his new found fans are no less wonderful..I am amazed that u guys support and love him soo much without expecting anything...Cant thank u guys enought too

As for the cause of our anger, frustration, and pain right now, I would just like to say that this too will only make Harshad stronger.  He is so pure at heart and so pious that I can't imagine anything bad ever happening to him.  Ache logon ke saath hamesha acha hi hota hai...haan, yeh baat alag hai ki bhagwan unki pareeksha zyada lete hai, but only to make the come out stronger in the end.  Indeed this will be the case for HC too.  He will come out a stronger and better person because of this.  At first I was upset because I knew Harshad would sit quietly through all of this, but then I realized that thats exactly what I love about him.  I remember mentioning the same in my write up a long time back - this quality in him makes him that much more worthy and deserving of our respect.  His ability to simply let his work speak for itself is what makes him stand out among the rest.  In the end, he will rise above all of this and come out a winner.
Aur vaise bhi, jinke paas aap sab jaise fans ho, inti duaein ho, unhe kis baat se dar, right?
May God Bless Him Always... EXACTLY...and so well said...He wont go and bad mouth anyone...U wont see any article in reply to this...He will take it in his stride and just move on and work harder and harder till he reaches where he deserves to be....And hum tho hain hi...always for him ..whenever he needs us😃

Now, Coming to the FC...
Daisy, You are just like Harshad....(on more than one level)... Hahahahahaha😆

Every time I think you've marveled at your FC creativity, you come along with a better one.  Each time, you step it up a notch.  You're absolutely brilliant.  What can I say about Page 1?  The theme, I could sense was coming...(Need I say I'm glad you chose eyes and not teeth?)  The lines are beautifully penned... I think I am repetitive😆😆😆Lekin teeth😆

His eyes, as we've always said, speak volumes...He can carry on a complete conversation with them, and not miss a beat. Yaa we can discuss which were his best scene where he conveyed thru his eyes

I'm still in awe at his ability to cry the way he does...I still refuse to believe its glycerin...
Hats off Daisy, You've outdone yourself again...Page 1 is Phenomenal! Thank u soooooooooo much Payal...U guys motivate me soo much....

Yasmin, Mehndi, I can't even begin to comment on your brilliance.  You guys provide us with better siggies every day...I know how hard you guys work on them, and I appreciate your efforts so very much.  Its not easy to put siggies together, but then do it in such a short time span, that too, with creative restrictions based on theme?  I am just baffled by your talent.  You guys are out of this world.  Thank you, for always pulling through for us. Had it not been for them..this FC wud have never been possible..Infact the last few FC's have creations only from Mehndi and Yasmin👏

Before I forget, I know I say it every time, but this time, I'd like to extend a special Thank You - Straight From The Heart, (I can't say it enough) to the original four:  Daisy, Yoj, Vaishu, Swati... Thankssssssssssss once againnnnnnnnnnn😃I will fwd the msg to Yoj and Swati bekhandi😆

Today, I know what you guys went through...Today, I can empathize with what you endured and what you fought to keep HC and His FC alive.  We are only here because of your love and support for HC then...So, in a way, you guys are just as responsible for my HC FC Family as HC himself.  Words can't convey my appreciation. Awww ya...It was more tough that whats happening today..Things were not at all good then...This Vicky Lalwani is a sick man anyways🤢

To the members:  Raksha, Zainu, Yasmin, Siddy, Mehndi, Misty, Neha, Sarah, Sara, Nina, Alina, Nans, Priya, Dami, Choti Priya, Bhavna, Atop, everyone else, (feel free to joote maaro me if I missed anyone)...
I don't know what to say...Other than, I love you guys.
I can't thank you enough for everything you've given me through your friendship.  Your support and encouragement mean so much to me. Ditto

Thank you all, for making the 29th FC so wonderful.  I'm sad that there was so much negativity towards the end of it...I am sorry for my own negative posts...I don't know what came over me...I was just too enraged for once and couldn't keep my cool...My deepest apologies for that.
I'm touched that you all actually turned your frowns upside down at the end just so we could end it on a good note.
Daisy, your last note, on the 29th FC was so touching.  Thank you again for the FC...
I too am amazed how we all have really come together today.
Touchwood indeed, I hope this FC always remains this way.
Love you all. Its ok Payal..we all were fuming today...I was shocked when I logged in today morning...But now its so nice to see the FC back as its usual self and we are all here to rock this place again👏

A Big Warm Welcome to the new members - I believe Sehar is the only recent newbie...

Lets continue to Rock the FC, guys.
Here's to Harshad Chopda...Here's to the HC FC....Here's to all of you...
Most Importantly, Here's to Harshad's happiness and success!
May God Bless Him, and all of You, Now and Always.
Love,
~Payal~

srk/harshad_hot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she also lost a BIG group in canada...my personal FC here that were so restlessly waiting to see a shirtless harsh 4 days a week but wont be cause well there is no harsh...so there goes lots of TRPs i dont give it long till this show ends.
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Neha, don't get overwhelmed dear...dont' let the work pile up, you'll only be stressed in the end....

Sarah, hope you're feeling better now....join the all nighter club, mujhe nahi lagta aaj yahan koi sone wala hai....

Yasmin, all I ask is that HC have peace of mind, and always smile...oh, and of course, his success, and for our HC FC Family to always remain in tact.....zyaada toh nahi maang liya na? 
VangelisFanatic thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk/harshad_hot

now now neha we all noe harsh has wut can i really say! A DAMN FINE BODY! but.... stupid ppl who are blind have no taste and common sense would not noe how to appreciate....A FANTASTIC MALE PHYSIQUE! cause really its been 3 times now in kis desh where prem doesnt wear a shirt and GOD... i dont even want to talk about it otherwise im sry to say payal i really wont be able to study even the bit that i am doing right now

Yeah...I agree!!! Guess Ekta and those creative heads are blind!!! So, Harsh needs to do some more shirtless scenes...or wet white kurta scenes to make them realize what a mighty blunder they committed!!!
Hi Payal!!!! I just got back from ISKCON....had to do something to calm myself!!!
Payal...I can't help it!!!! I'm on leave...and those guys got some sadistic pleasure in loading me with work!!!!
-Payal- thumbnail

Aaw, Neha, sorry to hear it...

😲  Daisy, you actually replied?!?!  😆
Originally posted by: srk/harshad_hot

she also lost a BIG group in canada...my personal FC here that were so restlessly waiting to see a shirtless harsh 4 days a week but wont be cause well there is no harsh...so there goes lots of TRPs i dont give it long till this show ends.

Oh yeah....the TRPs will go to the drains now!!!! Mrunal and Harshad could have salvaged the show together. But now...no chance!!! Bechara Mrunal akela kitna mehnat karega!!! Hope Mrunal gets a nice sensible break elsewhere.....he's really talented!!!
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndianPari

Neha, don't get overwhelmed dear...dont' let the work pile up, you'll only be stressed in the end....

Sarah, hope you're feeling better now....join the all nighter club, mujhe nahi lagta aaj yahan koi sone wala hai....

Yasmin, all I ask is that HC have peace of mind, and always smile...oh, and of course, his success, and for our HC FC Family to always remain in tact.....zyaada toh nahi maang liya na?  ...awww dear u are such a sweetheart...😊...aaj toh jaan bhi mange toh hazir hain...😃

-Payal- thumbnail

Sarah, Neha, its a blessing in disguise actually, am so very glad he's no long in MB....

Daisy and I were even saying kab se that we were hoping there was a way for him to get out of it....seems God answered our prayers....

Now if only he can wrap up Prem in the next 8 months or so and move on from the BT camp to bigger and better....

Inshallah he will....
srk/harshad_hot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah payal i will be pulling A LOT of all nighters for awhile. keeping up with homework is going to be a pain for me! on thurs i have my first cousin anu's ladies party which i am doing a performance then friday is mehndi, sat is wedding where i am a flower girl, sun is reception then my other first cousin sandeep her ladies party is on mon and i am doing another performance, then wed is maiyaan, thurs is mehndi, sat is wedding and sun is a dinner party for her. me n neeti are wondering how we will keep up with all this homework and these functions since i have been organzing all the music and entertainment for them. i need a large dosage of harshad to keep me going.

Okay so I think we should play a game, but my brain isnt functioning very well to actually think of a good one anyone have some suggestions.