Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Haila....Raksha...Payal and Sidra kahan chali gayee yaar

1 ghanta ho gaya....Kahin essay tho nahi likh rahe teeno mil ke

Bekhando jaldi likho jo likhna hain...Hahahahahahha...

Yasmin...acha chalo then lets start a party

''Harsh is no longer doing that bekhanda MB''....Yahooooooo
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: delo

Haila....Raksha...Payal and Sidra kahan chali gayee yaar

1 ghanta ho gaya....Kahin essay tho nahi likh rahe teeno mil ke

Bekhando jaldi likho jo likhna hain...Hahahahahahha...

Yasmin...acha chalo then lets start a party

''Harsh is no longer doing that bekhanda MB''....Yahooooooo

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy..thats the best thing that could have happened for him now...I am shoooooo happppyyyyy...๐Ÿ˜ƒ....
And i wish harshad is happy too...He rocks big time as prem yaar.....and i never wanted him to be part fo that crap...hehehehe...i cant tell i am so happy....

So lets party.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
coz all dese bekhandis are on msn daisy..mein pakad key laati hoon ..u wait๐Ÿ˜†
delo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

I am late coz i was goin bak and forth readin the writeup..kitni shayari ki hu hai wahan pey๐Ÿ˜†..irish linen meadows ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†  read it twice to get t๐Ÿ˜† Hahahahahahhahaha๐Ÿ˜†I am ROFL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Kuch samajh aaya ho tho mujhe bhi samjha dena pls๐Ÿ˜†

so it is confirmed ..we are all set to do Harshad's Anatomy thru the FCs  now...
first hands and now eyes๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ...I love the theme daisy .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..especial the writeup its beautiful,..the lines go so niceli wid da siggies and wid Harshad n particular...my fav part bein Oyee bas ho gaya....aur uske feature pe kuch nahi banega...This one was the last and end of it all

I gaze into twin pools of warmth and
I see the sweetest person I've ever met or ever will meet
I recognize a sincere and honest guy who can never be replaced
I realize you are so special because
When I look into your eyes
I witness a miracle, I find a friend This one was so relatable...Thats why I had to include this poem...Ek ek line holds so true for him

I loved dis stanza...esp da way u call it a miracle..its loveli .

Hats off to all the sigy makers...its job well done...amazingli done and am sure it mst be pain staking..croppin da pics..den da eyes..selectin umpteem expressions before displayn dem on a common platter...i especialli loved da jail one..it s simple and elegant.. Yaa this one is one of the best siggy๐Ÿ‘Made by Yasmin

and abt the support..aww u dont have to thank us..we are fans for life..so we had to support him no..and anyways i am one person who is very paranoid abt suh fings esp da light in whih sth is depicted n front of me..whih s why mostli more thn the news itself da tone bugs me and den usin it on HC๐Ÿ˜ฒ....It became unbearable...bt glad we bounced bak ...to our madness later๐Ÿ˜† Oh ya...aree I had to thank u guys yaar...Lekin ab se no thanks...I am also glad that we are back to our usual bekhanda self...Abhi Sarah ke upar bomb gira..she is fuming๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

btw i am joinin raksh n ma demand for a romantic HC theme now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..let me makn an andolan n CFC section itself..for it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Anything for u guys๐Ÿ˜‰

srk/harshad_hot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello everyone im here! sry i have been away for a bit sooo busy with skool and just life basically and i know i should focus more often but its harshad cant help it i have a chem exam tom and i have no clue wut i am doing but instead of studying yup i am here...talk about trying to get my priorities right huh?
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry Daisy - I really wrote a Katha this time...

Am here now, all anger and frustration gone, happy face on, ready to party!

๐Ÿ˜›
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
btw the best bit abt HC's actin comes out when he s portrayn misery..dey realli  shine thru den..remember the madelin breakin scnee...how he portrayed prem's restlessness and his helplessnes..by the mere use of his eyes..dat cene still amazes me...it was out class!!
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndianPari

Sorry Daisy - I really wrote a Katha this time...

Am here now, all anger and frustration gone, happy face on, ready to party!

๐Ÿ˜›

Yayyy...i love this Payal....see everyone is back to normal now i guess...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Party mere taraf se aaj sab ko...jo mangoge milenga...but dnt ask Harshad...hehehehe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

brb..wanna read your mesg...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
delo thumbnail
Welcome Sarah...Good to see u here

Payal...Ur msg is just too good...Lemme reply to it...I will surely tell Harsh to read it...

Sidra...Raksha ko bhi pakar le lana plss....Kahan bhaag gayee woh

Aur bhi koi hain kya bekhande msn pe...Aaahh I am soo happy...I dont have a msn id only...hahahahahhah
VangelisFanatic thumbnail
Hey Sarah!!! And hello others!!
I just framed up a really explosive email....which I am gonna send to BT!!! I totally vented my frustrations out in it!!!!