Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Amna's words abt Rajeev

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Hi guys!!!

i've got some words of amna abt rajeev n i want share these words wth all of u..

n these r

"On What She Likes About Rajeev Khandelwal aka SujalRajeev and I are good friends. I am quite comfortable with Rajeev as an actor. Rajeev is humble and friendly. He has a positive outlook towards life and is not a male chauvinist. He is a very good singer. His minus point is that his anger lasts the whole day. I'd look for the qualities, which Rajeev has, when I start looking out for my right guy. The thought of marriage has not crossed our minds. When I get married, I'd prefer to settle down and give myself completely to my home. Both Rajeev and I are strong headed. It took us almost seven months to get to like each other."

n im waiting 4 ur replies.

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 7:52am | IP Logged

ohkk fanxx mohsinn kewlll interviewww!Wink

amnaz responsee is positivee towardss rajeev!but i fink till now daey r not more den frndss i mean it ssemz soo!

wat do u all say???

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Love always starts with hate............. Thats what my sis told me when she saw this article. According to her this happen in all the Mills & Boons novels. Till now I have not gone through any MB's but girls on the forum who have read MB's may be able to tell better................. And in that the hero and heroine are supposed to finally fall in love and marry/agree to marry. Seems this is going to happen in the life of rajeev and aamna also. First fighting and then friendship and finally love............. and then wellllllllllll..................
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged

UR RIGHT SUJALFAN ALL THOSE BOOKS M&B ARE LOVE STORY AND MOST OF THEM IN THE BEGIN THE HERO AND THE HEROINE HATE ONE ANOTHER AND THEN FALL IN LOVE CUS I HAVE READ A LOT OF THEM................

THERE MAKE U FALL IN LOVE TO AND MAKE U DREAM OF THE GUY U WOULD WANT TO FALL IN LOVE...........

nandiinii Senior Member
nandiinii
nandiinii

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujalfan

Love always starts with hate............. Thats what my sis told me when she saw this article. According to her this happen in all the Mills & Boons novels. Till now I have not gone through any MB's but girls on the forum who have read MB's may be able to tell better................. And in that the hero and heroine are supposed to finally fall in love and marry/agree to marry. Seems this is going to happen in the life of rajeev and aamna also. First fighting and then friendship and finally love............. and then wellllllllllll..................

yeah u r right!!Smile

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I agree with SujalFan, i haven't read any of those MB books but in Pride and Prejudice, even the hero and heroine hate first but fall in love later. Aamna always goes on abt his gd qualities and how well they get on. If she isn't looking for Mr.Right maybe its coz she doesn't need to coz she knws she has found him (Rajeev) but doesn't want the press to know or tht for both of them thier career comes first at this point in time.
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged

I think they are jus denying it asusal, rememba when hiten and gauri wer ealways asked at first are you dating they use to say No and in couple months it turned they had been dateing since a year and were decideing to finally get married same with these two they probably are going out and soon will say it as well and get married.

Everyone in the small screen industry is getting married within their colleguaes

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megha_Desai

I think they are jus denying it asusal, rememba when hiten and gauri wer ealways asked at first are you dating they use to say No and in couple months it turned they had been dateing since a year and were decideing to finally get married same with these two they probably are going out and soon will say it as well and get married.

Everyone in the small screen industry is getting married within their colleguaes

ya i agree wid ya megha.

Go to top