Balika Vadhu

Most Close To Heart JA Moment?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged
i know its like impossible to choose but if u all can do shre your most fvt Jaggu-Anandi moment till dateEmbarrassed

i loveeeeeee all their scenes but i adore one scene the moooooooost that one where anadi's make up is all spread across her face and jaggu is laughing at her and she is like sab hans re hai tu bhi hans raha hai and she gets upset and jaggu realizes shes upset and says sowieeee kaan pakad ke and he holds his ears by becomign a murga and then anandi starts laughing badlyLOLand is like ab tu lag raha mujhse bada murga and then jaggu again looks himself in the mirror doing that same action and startslaughing at his onw selfEmbarrassed and this whole encounter was viewed by sumitra and she too felt so happy to see this..i felt so wowish after seeing this this is what friendship does u know it makes u fearless and u r not even afraid one tad bit to laugh at yourself or to behave absurdly or sillylyEmbarrassed

and then i loved that scene where he comes and tells her ki he told all his friends his lugai is the bestest aw she got so happy and was like sachiiii?Big smileEmbarrassed and then he gives her books for studiying and that dadisa comes and tears off his books and he is like u don't worry anandi i wld get u more books and even story books and he grabs her hands and takes her away from that dadisa's hateful eyesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed that was like so sweeeeeet u know as if he is tryring to protect her from any danger that coems her wayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and then i loved litrally lovvvvvved that recent kachori giving scene the way he took huge risk to get to her in that andheri kothari it was like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooEmbarrassed and i loved his reaction when she says main yahaan se chali jaongi fir kabhi nahi aoongi and he gets all worried and worked up and sad ki she might go away and he is like tu sachi chali jayegi? aww u could so see in his eyes ki he didn't want her to gooo away and if she ever goes away he would feel wiered...shit man ilove this innocent display of emotions...they don't even know what or why they r feeling all this perhaps that why they look so pure together becoz there r no maneuvers whatever they r feeling is coming from the deepest of their heartsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

what about you guys? what are your fvt JA moments?Embarrassed

Edited by smritisashi - 13 September 2008 at 5:20am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most Close To Heart JA Moment?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Even these are my favorite scenes of them. It's still innocent days for them. I love the concern that Jagdisiya has started showing towards Anandi.

:)

chaitalee.s15

chaitalee.s15

Posted: 14 September 2008 at 1:57am | IP Logged
yup these r nice
why dont we call them JaAn (jagdish-anandi) as a couple?

Edited by sparkling.star - 14 September 2008 at 1:57am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top