Balika Vadhu

Jaggu-Anandi's Friendship

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I saw the marathon repeats of Balika Vadhu today right from the very bigining amd trust me i fell in loveeeeeeee with both jaggu and his chuhiyaaaaaaEmbarrassed oh my god they r like ADORABLEEEEEBlushing i have always been fida on love stories which develop out of a strong really strong base of friendship and Jaggu and Anand too would have that same kind of loveee first they would become the thickest of friends, they would learn to like each other as a whole in toto with all their follies, they would learn to accept each other just the way they are and they would become each others soul mates they won't even realize how or why they stat feeling COMPLETE ine ach others presance and then one finde day theywould realize this is it this is what love is al about this is the one love for which htye had been send to this earthEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and that day they would start loving each other that element of romance would seap in but the element of true friendship would never leave them they would continue to stay friends for lifeeeeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed an for me this is what love is all about Friendship definatly is the purest part of loveee...don't u all think so?Embarrassed...don't u all feel they are slowly and seadyly turning into best of freinds dey have started caring for each others well being, each others happyness and they have started feeling responsible for each other..but i won't call this love coz they are too young to understand the real meanig of love but yes i would call this the first signs of friendship which might be a misaal of all friendships in futureeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..i hope it grows froms trength to strength and both of them r always there for each other like any true friend will beBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jaggu-Anandi's Friendship" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 6:24am | IP Logged
so agree with u smriti,i have watched the show from first episode n i lved the transfromation of jaggu n anandi's fighting towards friendship n now jaggu is slowly getting attached 2 anandi cause whenevr anandi says she will go 2 her mothers place jaggu becomes sad as of anandi she is yet 2 get attached

would love 2 see the changes in their relationship,as of now hope their friendship strengthens more n they become best of buddies

priya

bbbisbest

bbbisbest

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged
ya on friday he was thinking of anandi very much

-ialwayswill-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ialwayswill-

Posted: 14 September 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged
i'll mis jaggu a lot.........if hes gonna die

rv_annie

Goldie

rv_annie

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I missed two episodes in the beginingn all I wanted to know how did they become freinds

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 September 2008 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rv_annie

I missed two episodes in the beginingn all I wanted to know how did they become freinds

their friendship was gradual slowly as they stated spending time started getting to know each other and started acepting each other as part of their lives, they developed an affinity towards each other in the biginning both litrally hate each other and couldn't stand the sight of other and jaggu toh was even J coz his mom used to give more attenion to anandi but then anandi started helping him wih his school work and he realized how sharp a mind she possesses and then he brought bangles for her and u know started missing her when she was not around and when dadisa locked her in the kothair he freaked out so much he has really stated caring for her well beig and he feels scared hamesha when she says ki she wants to go back to her mom's place its obvious he doesn't wants to let her go its so cuteeeeeeeeee  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top