Debate Mansion

Fatwa against Salman Khan!!!!? (Page 4)

Poll Question: How many of you support this Fatwa!!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [11.11%]
24 [88.89%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaax

there is only one God that is Allah.. and Allah forgive all sins but he never forgive shirk(beleving in other fasle god)..

so that is y salman is wrong...
even though the salman is wrong in they eye of these people, these people who issued fatwa shouldn't pass judgement to what salman did. who do they thing they are to pass judgement to other people just because they think they are so righteous. who knows maybe even they have done things that are wrong and sinful but they never get any fatwa just because their lives are not as exposed as salman's life is.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fatwa against Salman Khan!!!!? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
"
as salman is muslims so it is duty of muslims to correct him that y they give fatwa as Allah says i quran HE IS ONLY GOD..and worshiping him alone..thats y praying from idols or dead ppls(dargah) is haram as a muslims we only belive in one God Allah...no second as Allah says in Quran

"God has not taken to Himself any son, nor is there any god with Him: For then each god would have taken of that which he created and some of them would have risen up over others." (23:91)

And Why, were there gods in earth and heaven other than God, they (heaven and earth) would surely go to ruin." (21:22)

People of the Book, go not beyond the bounds in your religion, and say not as to God but the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only the Messenger of God, and His Word that He committed to Mary, and a Spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers, and say not, 'Three.' Refrain; better is it for you. God is only one God. Glory be to Him - (He is) above having a son." (4:171)

"In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
Say (O Muhammad) He is God the One God, the Everlasting Refuge, who has not begotten, nor has been begotten, and equal to Him is not anyone."

and plz dont take me wrong bcoz some ppls always thinks wrong...

i want to clear only y maulvi give him fatwa....nothing else...

take care
Allah hafiz
May Allah guide us

Edited by aaax - 10 December 2008 at 8:54pm

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Confused is there a rhyme or reason to all your balbberings on IF? 

If your maulvi is not comfortable joining others in their celebrations then he should lock himself where ever he wishes to and skip the festivities.  No one has any right to tell another human being what they should be or should not be doing as long as they are not doing anything illegal or immoral - like blowing up innocent people in the name of their religionWink

Gauri, leave her/him alone, she/he is just a kid .... you have not read her/his posts in the Members Lounge... Smile She may come back and copy and paste teachings of Upanishads as interpreted by Dr.Zakir... and also asking her to use her  human brain is asking too much.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

anuradhasharma

Goldie

anuradhasharma

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaax

"
as salman is muslims so it is duty of muslims to correct him that y they give fatwa as Allah says i quran HE IS ONLY GOD..and worshiping him alone..thats y praying from idols or dead ppls(dargah) is haram as a muslims we only belive in one God Allah...no second as Allah says in Quran

"God has not taken to Himself any son, nor is there any god with Him: For then each god would have taken of that which he created and some of them would have risen up over others." (23:91)

And Why, were there gods in earth and heaven other than God, they (heaven and earth) would surely go to ruin." (21:22)

People of the Book, go not beyond the bounds in your religion, and say not as to God but the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only the Messenger of God, and His Word that He committed to Mary, and a Spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers, and say not, 'Three.' Refrain; better is it for you. God is only one God. Glory be to Him - (He is) above having a son." (4:171)

"In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
Say (O Muhammad) He is God the One God, the Everlasting Refuge, who has not begotten, nor has been begotten, and equal to Him is not anyone."

and plz dont take me wrong bcoz some ppls always thinks wrong...

i want to clear only y maulvi give him fatwa....nothing else...

take care
Allah hafiz
May Allah guide us

i respect watever is written in kuran!.....watever u wrote above......
the real meaning comes out of it(as per my view..pleaze dont take me wrong)....
--->>> God is One...believe in one God....
--->> jeasus is messenger of God
--->>>do not believe in Ideal Worship

m i right ??...please correct me if m wrong..i dont wanna hurt anyone's feelings..

but as per ur text given above nowhere is written dat do not respect other ppl's religion.....

M sure dat kuran also says that to respect other religion......
may be salman is not worshipping Idols but giving respect to his Mother's Belief....
may be he attends ganesh puja for his mother...................and moreover......watever is ..he is answerable to God den why dese mullas just try to intervene in anyones personal life......its his life..let him live like he wants...if he is doing something wrong den he is will be punished by God..........

ppl misunderstood difference between " giving respect and worshiping "

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Showbizz

IF-Dazzler

Showbizz

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Strange when he does some serious crime no community joins hands and stands against him. He has killed animals and people and then there were no such things and if he choses to worship god then there is fatwa Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top