Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: anuradhasharma

i respect watever is written in kuran!.....watever u wrote above......
the real meaning comes out of it(as per my view..pleaze dont take me wrong)....
--->>> God is One...believe in one God....
--->> jeasus is messenger of God
--->>>do not believe in Ideal Worship

m i right ??...please correct me if m wrong..i dont wanna hurt anyone's feelings..

but as per ur text given above nowhere is written dat do not respect other ppl's religion.....

M sure dat kuran also says that to respect other religion......
may be salman is not worshipping Idols but giving respect to his Mother's Belief....
may be he attends ganesh puja for his mother...................and moreover......watever is ..he is answerable to God den why dese mullas just try to intervene in anyones personal life......its his life..let him live like he wants...if he is doing something wrong den he is will be punished by God..........

ppl misunderstood difference between " giving respect and worshiping "

very true.  Taking part in others' religious festivals is not worshipping their gods or godesses.  My muslim friends celebrate diwali and holi with us.  I celebrate eid with them.  It is so much fun doing stuff together.  One should focus on the spirit (bhaav/feeling) behind every religious festival instead of whether it's a hindu festival or muslim festival.  My college time muslim friend did not have any brothers.  She used to tie raakhi to my brothers on rakshabandhan and she is one of the devout muslims I know personally.  Don't know why some people are hell bent on ruining all the fun!
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Strange when he does some serious crime no community joins hands and stands against him. He has killed animals and people and then there were no such things and if he choses to worship god then there is fatwa ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

๐Ÿ˜• is there a rhyme or reason to all your balbberings on IF? 

If your maulvi is not comfortable joining others in their celebrations then he should lock himself where ever he wishes to and skip the festivities.  No one has any right to tell another human being what they should be or should not be doing as long as they are not doing anything illegal or immoral - like blowing up innocent people in the name of their religion๐Ÿ˜‰

i first said that it is duty of muslim to correct other muslims..so just he is doing...if u dont know nothing about islam then y u say these things...
take care bye

i respect watever is written in kuran!.....watever u wrote above......
the real meaning comes out of it(as per my view..pleaze dont take me wrong)....
--->>> God is One...believe in one God....
--->> jeasus is messenger of God
--->>>do not believe in Ideal Worship

m i right ??...please correct me if m wrong..i dont wanna hurt anyone's feelings..

but as per ur text given above nowhere is written dat do not respect other ppl's religion.....

M sure dat kuran also says that to respect other religion......
may be salman is not worshipping Idols but giving respect to his Mother's Belief....
may be he attends ganesh puja for his mother...................and moreover......watever is ..he is answerable to God den why dese mullas just try to intervene in anyones personal life......its his life..let him live like he wants...if he is doing something wrong den he is will be punished by God..........

ppl misunderstood difference between " giving respect and worshiping "

yes Allah is only one Gos and jesus was messenger of Allah..
and yes Allah says that dont say bad about other relegion but Allah never allow us to follow or enjoy other relegion...and yes this is salman personal life yar but its right of other muslim to correct him only corrrect if he does not understand then leave him..Allah will punish him...yes yar he will give answer to Allah but Allah will also ask from other muslims that y dont u correct him..yar plz understand first then say anything

i m happy that u r only one person which show respect to others in this forum
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Thanks yaar.  Yes, I think you are right.  Such imbecile people are better left alone๐Ÿ˜Š

The same reason I dont want to reply to his/her posts ๐Ÿ˜†. Fatwa and what not for non issues and killing innocent people and ill treating women is conviniently overlooked
Originally posted by: preethi_p_r

The same reason I dont want to reply to his/her posts ๐Ÿ˜†. Fatwa and what not for non issues and killing innocent people and ill treating women is conviniently overlooked

mery liye Allah he kafi hai

These fatwas are a joke. India is a democracy and no religion comes above the nation. Who are these Mullahs to preach and issue fatwas when Salman Khan's family never cares. They have been doing Ganpati festival for long and they will continue to do so. Mullahs are trying to get their 2 mins fame.

Almost all of them drink and eat regular meat. Why no fatwa against that? Oh wait! it would be impossible. All these rules are for ordinary citizens. Celebrities really don't care much about religion or caste which is one good thing about them.
anuradhasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaax

yes Allah is only one Gos and jesus was messenger of Allah..
and yes Allah says that dont say bad about other relegion but Allah never allow us to follow or enjoy other relegion...and yes this is salman personal life yar but its right of other muslim to correct him only corrrect if he does not understand then leave him..Allah will punish him...yes yar he will give answer to Allah but Allah will also ask from other muslims that y dont u correct him..yar plz understand first then say anything

i m happy that u r only one person which show respect to others in this forum
thank you !๐Ÿ˜ณ

m sorry Mr/Ms aaax but here my point of view is diff ..............

in my view Allah/God/Bhagwan..etc(he has soo many names) is not going to ask wheather u were muslim or hindu or belongs to any other religion.....
following a a story made by me.....hope u like it..............i just wanted to give some message to everyone ........hope u get the message....

Suppose a man is dead๐Ÿ˜‰..now his interview wid god๐Ÿ˜‰:(its just wat  think ...my POV.....no offence please!!!)
--->>>>
God: "I gave you the life of a human being! What have you done during your lifetime?"
                      (Here he will see all ur good deeds and bad deed u did during ur life cycle.....)
Man: ๐Ÿค”......God i did many good things.....every monday i used to do fast for u. i eat only veg food during my   lifetime.after my marriage i did soo mush for my frndz....and bla bla........๐Ÿ˜ณ(i deserve heaven๐Ÿ˜‰)
God:hmmm.......u did fast...but u used to wait only for evening so dat u cud ate...all the day u used to blackmail ur frndz and family dat its ur fast so u wont do dis or dat work......๐Ÿ˜ก..i dont consider ur fasts at all......secondly u did alot for ur frndz......dats good...but why u did....in ur mind u used to think dat if u will do good u will hav heaven ......so it mean if someone tells u dat dere wud me no heaven u wont do gud??.๐Ÿ˜ก ...it means u did everything for ur own intreast....๐Ÿ˜ก..

Man:(ohh....i wasted my human life.......๐Ÿ˜ญ...)sorry god.....now its ur wish wat u wanna give me??......

God: My deat child....heaven is the place where dere is peace and love...and hell is the place were dere is no peace and love.....so now tell me hv u ever seen any of the two places...??....

Man:..yes god...i hv seen the hevean wen i was too small in my lifetime wen i was in my mothers arms...wen she uesd to take care of me...with an unconditional love.....dere was peace and love both....and yes i hv seen hell also...wen i grew up.....i and my neighbours used to fight over a wall.......dere was no peace and no love........dat was hell......๐Ÿ˜ญ(ohhh...i really wasted my lifetime...)...god please give me one more chance...
God:๐Ÿ˜†everyone asks one more chance frm me....

Man: god i know i deserve hell......

God: i grant u heaven my child....

Man: ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...heaven??...but why god?...i hvnt done anything gud on earth.

God: my child.....watever man do on earth i see only the real meaning of that work("BHAV")...why he has done it..once wen u were going to ur native place u saw  a man who was very hungry.You gav it ur only chapati.....not even a single thought of heaven came in ur mind..u only wanted dat man to live....dat was true good work u did...and m very much impressed....cozz ur Bhav was true...u never wanted anything in return.........dats why i m giving u heaven  

Man: but god das only one good work i did ...only for one good work u r granting me heaven.???....

God: my child...u never did anything dat cud cause bad to mankind....all u did was ur job.........like u took care of ur parents.......u helped ur frndz.......even though in doing all dese things u had ur own intrests but u hv never caused anything bad to mankind...nor u hv ever done wrong intentionally to any living creature...dats why cozz u gave food to a hungry man widut thinking of ur own....u deserve heaven...

Man: God i hv some questions....wud u please clear my doubts....
God: yes dear ask me...
Man: God why u created soo many diseases?..why u created soo many eveil ppl?...why dere r terriost?...why dont u punish dem...?....why ?...which is ur best religion?......

God: my child...  i never created any disease.i gave u a perfect enviroment...so many trees for pleanty of oxygen.....clear water.......good atmosphere....and ur body.....and i gave u brain and energy to protect urself..now if u urself is not doing exercise dat will obviously create prob in ur body...is it my mistake?...if u dont eat proper food...and becomes ill..den is it my mistake?..if u cut trees..*ohh it really pains me wen my own creation dameges my other creation thinking dey r supieor* ..and u dont get proper oxygen and gets ill den is it my mistake?...if u create industries and all its waste materials r thrown in rivers ,air,earth...and water and enviroment  becomwes polluted ...den is it my mistake?....my child i gave u human life...i gave u brain so dat u cud rule the earth...but wat u r doing wid my creations....?.............

secondly u asked me why dere r evil ppl. and why dere r terriost....my child...hv u ever seen any new born child evil??...i sent u wid pure and good thoughts...i sent u wid love.....but if wen u grows up and do something evil den is it my mistake?? ..i never told  u to do bad...........man is killing another man....sometimes i think dat animals on earth r far better dan man.... at least dey dont kill each other in the name of me(god) ....

thirdly....u said i shud punish dem.....my child....tell me wat shud i do to the person who is illitrate though dey r litterate.....who knows dat i m only one but still kills other human beings cozz dey pray me in some other form......i pity on dem...i hv given life to humans on earth....now on earth dey do watever dey wanna do...but dey hv to repay for all dere works....dont think the ppl who do bad can ever hav good..........he who do bad to mankind face worse results in his life....

i have many names given my man acc to dere religion,region and languages.......i just want true devotion(bhakti)...i will come in front of my devotiee in the same form in which he wanna me see........if he sees me as lord shiva i will take from of lord shiva...i he sees me as jeasus christ i will come in the form of jeasus......but the devotion shud be true....the religion is not created by me........it is created by U.

now tell me dear...wat r u right now??..a hindu or muslim?..or chirstian??...etc?...

Man: ๐Ÿค” ...m none of the above .๐Ÿ˜•....m just a soul right now....๐Ÿ˜• ...

God: correct....dats wat man needs to leard in his lifetime...for me u r just a soul on earth dat hav bodies.....dats wht u mean by life..........after ur death on earth ur body is left dere.......and so is ur religion........u asked me dat which religion is best.....i tell u dear........
'TRUTH,HUMANITY AND LOVE'
ONLY DIS RELIGION IS BEST.........

Man: i understod god...and thankuuuu soo much..............

i hope u all like it............offence to anyone.....

Edited by anuradhasharma - 15 years ago

m sorry Mr/Ms aaax but here my point of view is diff ..............

in my view Allah/God/Bhagwan..etc(he has soo many names) is not going to ask wheather u were muslim or hindu or belongs to any other religion.....
following a a story made by me.....hope u like it..............i just wanted to give some message to everyone ........hope u get the message....

Suppose a man is dead๐Ÿ˜‰..now his interview wid god๐Ÿ˜‰:(its just wat  think ...my POV.....no offence please!!!)
--->>>>
God: "I gave you the life of a human being! What have you done during your lifetime?"
                      (Here he will see all ur good deeds and bad deed u did during ur life cycle.....)
Man: ๐Ÿค”......God i did many good things.....every monday i used to do fast for u. i eat only veg food during my   lifetime.after my marriage i did soo mush for my frndz....and bla bla........๐Ÿ˜ณ(i deserve heaven๐Ÿ˜‰)
God:hmmm.......u did fast...but u used to wait only for evening so dat u cud ate...all the day u used to blackmail ur frndz and family dat its ur fast so u wont do dis or dat work......๐Ÿ˜ก..i dont consider ur fasts at all......secondly u did alot for ur frndz......dats good...but why u did....in ur mind u used to think dat if u will do good u will hav heaven ......so it mean if someone tells u dat dere wud me no heaven u wont do gud??.๐Ÿ˜ก ...it means u did everything for ur own intreast....๐Ÿ˜ก..

Man:(ohh....i wasted my human life.......๐Ÿ˜ญ...)sorry god.....now its ur wish wat u wanna give me??......

God: My deat child....heaven is the place where dere is peace and love...and hell is the place were dere is no peace and love.....so now tell me hv u ever seen any of the two places...??....

Man:..yes god...i hv seen the hevean wen i was too small in my lifetime wen i was in my mothers arms...wen she uesd to take care of me...with an unconditional love.....dere was peace and love both....and yes i hv seen hell also...wen i grew up.....i and my neighbours used to fight over a wall.......dere was no peace and no love........dat was hell......๐Ÿ˜ญ(ohhh...i really wasted my lifetime...)...god please give me one more chance...
God:๐Ÿ˜†everyone asks one more chance frm me....

Man: god i know i deserve hell......

God: i grant u heaven my child....

Man: ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...heaven??...but why god?...i hvnt done anything gud on earth.

God: my child.....watever man do on earth i see only the real meaning of that work("BHAV")...why he has done it..once wen u were going to ur native place u saw  a man who was very hungry.You gav it ur only chapati.....not even a single thought of heaven came in ur mind..u only wanted dat man to live....dat was true good work u did...and m very much impressed....cozz ur Bhav was true...u never wanted anything in return.........dats why i m giving u heaven  

Man: but god das only one good work i did ...only for one good work u r granting me heaven.???....

God: my child...u never did anything dat cud cause bad to mankind....all u did was ur job.........like u took care of ur parents.......u helped ur frndz.......even though in doing all dese things u had ur own intrests but u hv never caused anything bad to mankind...nor u hv ever done wrong intentionally to any living creature...dats why cozz u gave food to a hungry man widut thinking of ur own....u deserve heaven...

Man: God i hv some questions....wud u please clear my doubts....
God: yes dear ask me...
Man: God why u created soo many diseases?..why u created soo many eveil ppl?...why dere r terriost?...why dont u punish dem...?....why ?...which is ur best religion?......

God: my child...  i never created any disease.i gave u a perfect enviroment...so many trees for pleanty of oxygen.....clear water.......good atmosphere....and ur body.....and i gave u brain and energy to protect urself..now if u urself is not doing exercise dat will obviously create prob in ur body...is it my mistake?...if u dont eat proper food...and becomes ill..den is it my mistake?..if u cut trees..*ohh it really pains me wen my own creation dameges my other creation thinking dey r supieor* ..and u dont get proper oxygen and gets ill den is it my mistake?...if u create industries and all its waste materials r thrown in rivers ,air,earth...and water and enviroment  becomwes polluted ...den is it my mistake?....my child i gave u human life...i gave u brain so dat u cud rule the earth...but wat u r doing wid my creations....?.............

secondly u asked me why dere r evil ppl. and why dere r terriost....my child...hv u ever seen any new born child evil??...i sent u wid pure and good thoughts...i sent u wid love.....but if wen u grows up and do something evil den is it my mistake?? ..i never told  u to do bad...........man is killing another man....sometimes i think dat animals on earth r far better dan man.... at least dey dont kill each other in the name of me(god) ....

thirdly....u said i shud punish dem.....my child....tell me wat shud i do to the person who is illitrate though dey r litterate.....who knows dat i m only one but still kills other human beings cozz dey pray me in some other form......i pity on dem...i hv given life to humans on earth....now on earth dey do watever dey wanna do...but dey hv to repay for all dere works....dont think the ppl who do bad can ever hav good..........he who do bad to mankind face worse results in his life....

i have many names given my man acc to dere religion,region and languages.......i just want true devotion(bhakti)...i will come in front of my devotiee in the same form in which he wanna me see........if he sees me as lord shiva i will take from of lord shiva...i he sees me as jeasus christ i will come in the form of jeasus......but the devotion shud be true....the religion is not created by me........it is created by U.

now tell me dear...wat r u right now??..a hindu or muslim?..or chirstian??...etc?...

Man: ๐Ÿค” ...m none of the above .๐Ÿ˜•....m just a soul right now....๐Ÿ˜• ...

God: correct....dats wat man needs to leard in his lifetime...for me u r just a soul on earth dat hav bodies.....dats wht u mean by life..........after ur death on earth ur body is left dere.......and so is ur religion........u asked me dat which religion is best.....i tell u dear........
'TRUTH,HUMANITY AND LOVE'
ONLY DIS RELIGION IS BEST.........

Man: i understod god...and thankuuuu soo much..............

i hope u all like it............offence to anyone.....

good story...there is only one God but ppls dont understand...

thank u
Originally posted by: aaax

i first said that it is duty of muslim to correct other muslims..so just he is doing...if u dont know nothing about islam then y u say these things...
take care bye

Going by your definition of religion, mera aur meri bahni dono ka dharam bhrasht ho gaya iss eid per๐Ÿ˜†  Main ek hindu apni musalman bahni key ghar jo ja pahunchi uss key saath eid mananey๐Ÿ˜†

Thank god I don't know anyone like you personally๐Ÿ˜†

oh, btw, correcting others and punishing others unnecessarily are two totally different things.  per rehney doh...tumhey samajh naheen aayega๐Ÿ˜†