College & University

need advice. Plz reply

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ride_It

Ride_It

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Well, this is my last year in high school and i'm a senior. i want to apply for GMS scholarship and my GPA is just 3.1. can any one plzz tell me wht should i do to apply for GMS scholarship. It will be a gr8 help  if anyone can help and share some information on it.

thanx for reading this guys and plzz do reply.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need advice. Plz reply" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hi, I was just reading their requirements and they want the GPA to be at least 3.3.... It's right here:

Who's Eligible?

Students are eligible to be considered for a GMS scholarship if they:

• Are African American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian Pacific Islander American** or Hispanic American
  • Are a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States
  • Have attained a cumulative high school GPA of 3.3 on an unweighted 4.0 scale or have earned a GED
  • Will be enrolling for the first time at a U.S. accredited***college or university as a full-time, degree-seeking, first-year student in the fall 2009
  • Have demonstrated leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities
  • Meet the Federal Pell Grant eligibility criteria
  • Have completed and submitted all three required forms (Nominee Personal Information form, Nominator form, and Recommender form) by the deadline
Source: https://nominations.gmsp.org/GMSP_App/

-Mahi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top