Megala & Magal

To Continue Or Not (MAGAL)

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey frens ...........😉 

Looks like its only me and atina writing the updates for ourselves 😆, we do not see much responses here. But very much suprised to see the number of viewers. We are now deciding if to quit magal updates, but we need to know if there are still members interested for this serial. If the request is high, atina and me  will continue the updates .........

So, drop in  a post if you wanna the updates for this serials to be continued........😳

thanks .....😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Netra and Atina, I wanted to do the same thing for Megala!!!
There is no co-relation between the no of views and the no
of responses!!!! For eg, if u see the thread for this week's Megala,
the no of views is 626 but responses are only 12 in no!!!!

Looks like people just want to take things for granted - so be it.
We will continue  with our work - however sothappal the serial
is - and archive them - I console myself saying that I am doing it
for the sake of the archives and for IF Tamil section - if not now, much
after we are all gone, there might come a crowd which would
enjoy???!!! these serials and our updates!!! cheer up both of u.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no roja.....atleast we can be happy that that many times our updates are read by others....

Infact I and meli are working about this issue by using {no copy} feature......soon I will be talking to you all about this......

netra_rama thumbnail
30 viewers and yet no response?? Come on guys, how are we suppose to know if any is reading the updates???

From this week onwards, as said by atina, no more daily updates. We will provide one or two for the whole week which is going to be really brief.
priyav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Netra and atina,
I dont get to watch this magal serial , but i frequently drop in to read your funny updates.I do post whenever i drop in( i was not quite active last month though).
Your updates are most welcome.I will try to be more active when possible.
I understand your pain in writing updates and its totally your call as you guys take your precious time in writing.
Edited by priyav - 15 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i read it too i don't leave a comment because i get really mad with the way the story moving

but i love to read the updates and i know the pain you guys go through daily for us.

Magal first i thought it is going be a nice story but it disappinted me seriously - same cry, cheating, and i love to see Rishi character but i don't see his side anymore. Brother and sister both are criminals what they are teaching to the society.

please continue if you can.
Roja i love your updates Megala with the your own comments beside i love to read that part. most of the time what ever the comment i am going to make you already made so i laugh myself. then i don't want to repeat my comment that means i am coping you. no good .
minuraj thumbnail
I really appreciate your efforts and time in updating thiese serails.
Please continue provoding the updates, since for viewers like me, It's  a great help.

Once again thanks a ton for keeping up a good job!
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome minuraj .....

have fun......reading our updates....We will be doing updates for this serial twice a week for the whole week.
Janu thumbnail
Dear Updaters,

Firstly,  i would like to thank for your superb updates.
I really appreciate your efforts  in updating the serials.  
Thus, im leaving the choice with you all guys. I know its not an easy task to do daily updates. Twice a week updates is more than enough for this serial.

Thanks a million

luv,,,,
janu

netra_rama thumbnail
Dear priyav, kalki, minuraj and janu ....

Thanks for the post. its a big relief for me, as now i know its not only me and atina exchanging updates here 😉

As atina has said, we will stick to 2 updates a week, which will be covered for the week. Thanks again guys ..........