Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

MannyZ

MannyZ

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

:) _-"-_ SMILE _-"-_ :)

Never i thought this was going to happen...oh if only i knew the consequences....i can feel myself shivering....this is what i call the end of the world...i'm going to get killed...

I saw his red shot eyes glaring at me...i gulped...any moment he would come and hold my neck...i can feel him already pushing my viens and...and....

"Armaan?".....i'm struggling some-one plz save me from this beast...."Armaan?"....i'm  going mad and getting killed and i hear him say my name?....some-one help..."CADET ARMAAN!"

i jolted and realised where i was....United States Military Academy.....i was dreaming..."Yes Sir?"......i grinned...i was dreaming...

"Cadet Armaan...get that stupid grin off your face and come into my cabin!".......his voice was as blunt as ever...."Yes Sir!"....i stumped my foot as i saluted him...he walked past thank god....hope i get out of this place as soon as possible
Hey Guys.Tongue..this FF is just completly different...as i hope you can seeLOLEmbarrassed...But the sad thing is i might not update too much...cause i've got lots of school work....and it gets  harderEmbarrassed...so i'll make sure i won't make the parts too good otherwise you lot will start annoying me by telling me to updateLOLEmbarrassed

And plz don't bash me if i'm not a good writerLOL...i write what i feel like tooEmbarrassed

But haan...plz do comment/critisise as much as you wantEmbarrassed if any ideas for my FF plz do PM me...i will be very appreaciatedEmbarrassed

Luv Manny..aka TomatoBig smile

PART 1

"Cadet Armaan i feel like as you don't want to stay in this academy".....Armaan was standing straight , hands beside him.....he wondered...who wouldn't want too?...its feels like i'm stuck jail instead of an academy....does he have any idea what the rules are?.....in your dormitary

RULE NO.1 ...As you enter your room your bag should be under your bed right in the center...not even one centimetre left or right.....LOL
RULE NO. 2.....Polish your shoes every morning...and it should be so clean so that you can see your face in it....LOL

RULE NO.3 .....Your locker should be always neat...three colums....one for you nightwear....one for your uniform...and one for your things in your bag......all you clothes should be neatly folded in each single column......LOL

RULE NO.4......Nobody will be called by name....they have a number....ex. 405 (Armaan was called 007)ConfusedLOL

RULE NO.5....The captain will inspect your room between 07:30a.m to 08:00am.....LOL

The list was endless.....my mum said i would learn discipline.....how was this getting me disciplined?

"Cadet Armaan....i hope you understand its for your own good....your parents sent you here to try your best abd become something and not waste your life chasing after girls".....

Armaan didn't need to..instead girls chased after him....he was the ideal man for any girl...he was the most looking guy in his community....it was a shame he left all those girls alone......he was handsome , smart , caring....but one problem....he was too confused....not sure what to do in his life.....

The Captain knew the new generation were different...his dad....his dad and then his dad went to this academy.....it was in the family....he cared about him being a captian....but looking at Armaan he didn't really care......

"I hope you will get comfortable enough in this academy....its only been a month i know...but you never stay out of trouble....i expect better from you Cadet Armaan..."

Armaan nodded..."Yes Sir"......The captain sighed...."You can leave now...and i really would be happy if you don't step in my cabin again"

"Yes Sir"......he stumped his foot and saluted......as he came out of the cabin he kept on thinking....what did he do wrong.....he only made someone trip over....i mean can't anyone take a joke?

He shrugged....i thought it was funny......He made way to his room....

The Captian...picked up his phone and dialled a number.....someone picked it up and smiled hearing the girl's voice.....

"Papa!....oh i miss you so so sooooo much.....how are you?"......he laughed hearing other voices around her......" Hi Shashank Uncle!"......he shifted in his seat...."Hey...kaisa hon tum ladkiyon?"......they giggled...."We're fine!.....he laughed again......"Beti take care of yourself...."
She laughed...."Papa..it doesn't matter i'm coming there in a month..oh i'm so excited!"
Captain Shashank felt a verge of tears in his eyes......"Me too beta.....theek hain i'll go now....."
"OK...Papa....take care..".......he cried....."I will beta"........"Yeah take care uncle!"........he laughed......"You too!"

After all he loved her daughter a lot...and after a two years he would see her....he was looking very foward to it......Embarrassed

"Shubanker!"......But he didn't move at all..... he was too busy noticing the first aid lady....Keerthi.....he kept on smiling idioticly....at Keerthi...while she blushed noticing him..."Hey Shubanker!"....he jumped up.....and saw Rahul and Atul grinning at him....

Atul, Rahul and Armaan...all shared the same room...they were very good friends..even though Armaan was new in the academy....Armaan would always do masti...and them two would always participate.......

Shubanker...was the dormitary Captain (i don't know if there is such a thingEmbarrassed).....he took care of the rooms to check if everything was alright....but he wasn't strict.....Shubanker was friends with Armaan, Atul and Armaan.....if they got into trouble...Shubanker would always cover up for them...even though he wasn't to do that....he might lose his job if anyone found out.....he never loses a chance to flirt with the first aid lady Keerthi thoughLOL.....

Armaan went to the room and sat down on his bed completly tired.....the academy was always tiring..it was always training.....training....and training.......he didn't like it here....he missed his home...where he would get the food made by his mother's hand.....he smiled as he remembered how she would feed him if he didn't.....
in his family...was his father....Aditya....his mother....Jiya.....His sister...Sapna.....
he was excited....when he suddenly thought that Sapna was getting married....he would definetly take a leave then......

Rahul and Atul came in and sat down on their beds too...."Armaan...we have bad news.....".....Armaan forwned...."What?"......they looked at each-other...

PART 2

Armaan shifted on his bed...."What's wrong you guys look like you've seen a ghost"......Rahul didn't respond....Atul did......"Armaan actually the thing is....you're suspended"
Armaan looked like he'd been knocked out...."Haha....very funny...i'm not suspended"......he said confidently....
He looked at Rahul and Atul with blank expressions...."Now what?"
Out of the bloom they burst out laughing.....Atul had tears in his eyes...while Rahul rolled on the floor laughing hystericly..."OMG!....Armaan you had to see your face!"
Armaan sighed...."Guys...you seriously scared...god what would my dad say if he found out"....then he laughed too.....

IN UK

"Harder!"........The lady rode the machine as fast as she could....she was the gym instructor...who was teaching few other people to cycle fast she was going in rhythm with the loud music that was there....."Come on!....Excerise is good for you!"
A fat man on the cycle...hit his head on the top...."You can say that again!".....beads of perspiration fell on the floor on by one....
"Alright!....now we're going to make it really hard!"....she changed the number to make it faster....the fat man stood up and ran away unable to cycle more......but there was one girl who was ahead of everyone....
"Harder!"....she changed the number again....the girl was amazing she kept up with the speed....it didn't look to hard for her...
"Ok!"....she stopped the cycles...."You lot can rest".......she went up to the girl...."You're really good....haven't seen you before here?"
She smiled....."No actually...."....she took a deep breath...."I joined just today".....

The lady patted..."Do come here often"........she left leaving the girl alone....she too left and headed for the lockers using her towel to wipe her sweat....when suddenly a tall man blocked her way.....
"Hey baby...saw you doing your cycling, you're pretty good".....he winked at her....she looked at him disgustingly....
"Get out of my way you freak.."....she went to other way..but he blocked her again....
"Baby...i got a room at the Blue Hotel...heart shaped bed...cushions ...wanna join in?"
Her face went red with anger....."You b*****d! How dare you!....you don't know who i am"

He ran his finger on her cheek...."Well i'll find out then"....He leaned to kiss her.....
*BANG!*
He fell on the floor with her one punch while she had fury in her eyes...."You don't want to mess with me.....you!..."
She went on him and started punching him hard...."Saala!...Tumhare itna himmat....ke tum Ridhimaa Gupta se aise baat karoge?"
The guy didn't even understand what she said...but he was too afraid....because the woman looked like she was going to kill him....

"RIDHIMAA!".....Angie saw her on top of him....beating him up...."Omg!...Ridhimaa get off him....stop it!"....Angie tried to pull her off....."No!...Angie....you don't know what he said...kutte kamine!"
Muskaan ran up to her...."Hayo rabba!...Ridhimaa!"LOL

"Kutte Saale...tumhare maa, baab  ne kuch sikhaya nahin ke ladki se kaisa baat karthe hain!"

She made her get up....and the guy ran away like a cat.....Angie went up to her.....Ridhimaa was about to say something....but Angie interrupted...."No explanations....we'll talk at home!"

"Ridz...this is the limit!".....Angie walked around disappionted...."You're always like this can't you control our anger?"
Muskaan thought it was hilarious....but tried to keep quite....Ridhimaa sat down with her childish puppy dog face...."Angie its not my fault, you know what he said!"
Angie sighed....she felt like a fustrated mother scolding her 5 year old
...."I know it wasn't...but you didn't have to beat him up so badly...you're lucky he didn't do a case on you!"
Muskaan and  burst out laughing...."Arre....Angie chill na?...You know how Ridz is....everyone boy in college used to get scared of her"
Ridz stood up...."Yep...that's right....after all i'm the daughter of Captian Shashank Gupta......fighting is in my blood!"

"CADET ARMAAN!"..... the voice was so loud he fell off the bed banging in his head on the groundLOL
"You know what the time is!"........he rubbed his eyes...why on earth did everything seem so blurry.....omg!...Captian!!
He stood up and saluted him..."Sir!"
He looked at him..."You know you are supossed to wake up at 7:00 and be in the shower by 07:05"
He nodded..."Yes Sir..sorry i overslept.."
He sighed...."Make sure it doesn't happen again"
He left the room while Armaan..sighed of relief.....

Aaron laughed...."Seriously Armaan....get a grip of yourself"......he grinned at him..while Armaan clenched his fist and smiled weakly......"Next time if you say it...you'll see the grip of my hand"
Aaron gave him dirty look...."We'll see"
He left....
Aaron was Armaan's worst enemy always finding a way to get him in trouble....because he was racist...

"Come On Cadet Atul!".....Shubanker blew his whistle for him to finish his training by coming down the wall with a rope....he shivered..."Shubanker i can't man...i'm scared of heights...you that na?"
Shubanker shook his head...."Atul just try...look you're the last one and everyone is waiting for you"
He looked down to see hundred heads turning to him.....
"Hey Ram...mujhe Shakti dena!"
Shubanker moved forward..."Ok...you come down...don't worry i'll hold you"
Atul smiled..."You will?"
Shubanker nodded...."Yep...just come down...please?"
Atul laughed..."Ok then..."

He gradually made his way down making sure he won't fall.....Just then Keerthi came..with her patient while she bandaged the Cadet.....
Shubanker turned his head and saw her....he smiled...seeing her.....
"Shubanker hold me yeah.?"
He didn't pay attention....Atul made a jump hoping Shubanker will hold him...but the poor guy fell down....

PM LIST

saridena (check)Embarrassed
 Bissu (check)Embarrassed
 kvn1983 (check)Embarrassed
dmglovernimisha (check)Embarrassed
 prernawaghray (check)Embarrassed
swansea (check)
Ravishing_gal (check)Embarrassed
 meow23 (check)
suvrati (check)Embarrassed

PARTS

Promo......Pg 1
Part 1.........Pg 1
Promo.....Pg 4
Part 2.......Pg 1

Edited by **Manu** - 28 September 2008 at 11:13am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "_-"-_Smile_-"-_ (AR..FF) :) Part 1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MannyZ

MannyZ

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Reserved...

saridena

Goldie

saridena

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
hi manuSmile
totally a different concept and a very nice one
contd soooooooooooon
can u pm me when u update next time
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap

Edited by saridena - 12 September 2008 at 2:25pm

MannyZ

MannyZ

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Awww sweets thanks!Hug god i thought you might bash me up or something!LOL...thanks a ton for you comment means a lot to me Embarrassed

mishti4maan

Goldie

mishti4maan

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
dounds interesting. continue soon!!!!!!

SidisCool

IF-Rockerz

SidisCool

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Hey tamatar..nice opening ju go gurl make it...Clap

Edited by SidisCool - 12 September 2008 at 2:41pm

Bissu

Bissu

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
me likess.
different concept.
please pm me when you continue, if possible. Smile

MannyZ

MannyZ

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Promo:

"Haha..yeah right....i'm not suspended!".....Armaan looked at Rahul and Atul....both with blank expressions...Armaan frowned..."Now What?"
 .....................................................................................................................

Not much of a promo...LOLbut promise...coming Soon...loads to comeBig smile

Edited by **Manu** - 12 September 2008 at 3:23pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top