Food, Drinks & Recipes

Eastern foods or Western foods? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Pinkie21

Pinkie21

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Am lucky wer i live there are many halal restaurants around ranging from different cuisine foods, which i lov to eat and try out.
I do hav western food once or twice a month or whenever am eating out with my friends, then i have eastern food daily in our house wer Bengali Smile plus fish curry mmmmSmile.
So overall i thoroughly enjoy trying out different food, but i do love eastern food, thers a comfort factor about it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eastern foods or Western foods? (Page 4)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveGaurav

Goldie

loveGaurav

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged
like eastern food.. i can eat daily roti, dal chawal bt i can't eat daily pizza , burger etc..........
i completely aggree with u

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I am a huge foodie so I like to eat all kinds of food. I love Indian delicacies, Italian, Thai, Korean. I am however not a huge fan of pizza or burgers or hot dogs.

NaughtySon

NaughtySon

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I love home made, mom-cooked foods! However, Id like to binge on burgers and pizzas too.

So, in the evenings I have some western foods and come home for dinner!!!! Best of both.........

jeffmish

jeffmish

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 8:51am | IP Logged
agree with u @ naughtySon,
home made, Maa ke haath ka khana is the best.
i love any n every kind of vegetarian food, but eastern is better. it adds lots of spice to life!! :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top