Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 11th September (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Goth-

IF-Rockerz

-Goth-

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Power20

Ande ka funda-la-la-la--la-la(song from Jodi no. 1). I am still in PH almost kiss haze so pardon the late class. But what to do...I was so distracted yesterday that I couldn't write my pathshala even after trying for 2 hours. Ask Rakshu Di if you don't believe me. I kept complaining "I can't concentrate" and then watching the 3rd part of the epi ROFL again and again and again and again and again.....LOL and she was like "You still trying?" ROFL Anyway a word of caution. I am wacked credit PH Ahem scene, so this lesson is gonna be fultoo wacky.LOLhello madam triv!!!! it's soo nice to b back in ur classes!!!missed them sooo much!!!!Big smile

So Here is Yesterday's Lesson Geek:

1. HC and AG are confusing Prem and Heer as themselves. Just observe them, you will notice that in the first part..Prem was not Prem but HC..stealing prasad and then talking so mischeiviously to Heer/AG. Then Heer..notice her smile and laughter..it's not Heer's smile and laughter but naughty AG's smile. LOL Not that I am complaining mind you. I love Harshiti as much as I love Premeer.day%20dreamingeven i thought so!!!!Winkwhenever we think samethings they bcum tru.....remember heer's memory loss n lallu's dream? so wat u wrote is completely tru!!! it seemed sooo much ag n hc at da backgruon than premeer!!!!! we have no complaints though..hain naa?Wink

2. Prem loves Prasad so much that he stole Heer'sShocked Can't blame himLOL I like prasad too so don't mind if I steal it from Prem and umm I may steal him with the prasad too rolling%20eyesEmbarrassedLOLday%20dreaming
mmmm......wicked!! i thought he would try n feed her again...when he took da prasad......mayb he did after da shot?LOLTongue

3. Meher and Harman picking up Tanu and Ketan at the same time and Gaya3 studying them thoughfully...Oh man..I want their love to blossom..I don't want their marriage to be fixed so soon.Ouch I want office romance! no%20talking Gaya3 go stare at your gaudy jewelleries!no%20talking Shoo! Shoo!
no point shoo-ing her!Confused she already mde up her mind....n lallu's too!!!!! n we know very well "shaadi" is a very touchy subject wid lallu!OuchOuch!!!! his vaada might just b dat!!Confused

4. Lallu Gaya3 romance  Why Gawd!? Why!? And was Lallu trying to feed Gaya3 prasad or choke her with it? Lallu missing QB much? Bad(e) Lallu! Very Bad(e)!
don't want to say nything!!! witnessing it was bad enoughOuch....n wat follwed after dat in da form of meher's comment made it worse!!!!

5. Meher gone Mad(e). no%20talking She thinks Lallu-Gaya3 chemistry is the best? Shocked Someone needs to take Meher to a doctor. I think the lack of oxygen from her too tight clothes is affecting her brain. Brain damage possibleShockedOuch but wait..don't they need brain for brain damage?  Haila..she compared their chemistry to Sharukh-Kajol?Too much prasad Meher?or too less prasad?? mayb prem took her prasad too!!! she gave a random comment!!!u know ppl on hungry stomach cannot concentrate on other things around but their stomach ........meher has a gud appitite so poor thing !!! srk-kajol........limit,meher,limit!!!!

6. Harman ka POPAT!  Lallu gave him such a cold shoulder today. Haiiiii..Mera dil garden garden ho gaya. I mean seriously the cheek of that guy claiming that Prem is jealous of HIM? Give me a Kit-Kat breakLOL Ohhhh..Kit-Kat even the name makes me happy. *happy-happy sigh*
me too.......is he doing da same wid veera?? she is da bigger culprit!!!!!Angry

7. Unfair Lallu...why give only Harman the cold shoulder? no%20talking Why not Veera? She is the root of all the problems. I tell you this Veera na needs to be put in a padded cell..padded with spikes that isdevil
ditto!!! ditto!!!! n hagrid got me da skrewts!!! hands itching to tie to her
devil

8. Prem and Heer trying to patch up Harman and Lallu.   You two play "Steal prasad-steal prasad." I am willing to see that for a whole epi.  Why bother a good thing?Confuseddat's premeer!!! they love poke nose-poke nose game better!!!!Ouch

11. Veera looked thrilled with her Dad's torturous singingConfused Did you see her clap? She looked like she got the moon and the stars. And my nephew claps like that when we give him loads of chocolatesConfused She was that happy and excited. Oh wait..I get it...Veera is sadist so obviously she was happy that Lallu was killing us viewers with his killing voice.Ouchpoint!!! veera is is a bother in every frame...wait a min.,.....dat's 4 dheer......but now it applies 4 both!!!!!

12. So the three musketeers are playing and one of them is acting bratty..like Harman? Hmmm..Harman goes and scolds them and then shoo's them from his room which looks exactly like his office.Confused Meher comes in still suffering from brain damage due to lack of oxygen and shoo's the children in a nice way.
this also da same office/hotel or watever from which once lallu threw prem outDead when he came 2 meet preet.....

13. Harman claims that he scolded the children coz he couldn't think...Ermmmm Ya that's the children's fault. Uh-huh. Very right. The children stole his thinking ability...not that he had much anyway but still. Oh wait.....Oh wow..umm so he couldn't think coz Lallu is angry on him. And what was that?  He will go mad if Lallu doesn't talk to him soon? Confused I am telling you this Lallu does black magic on his sons. They are weirdly attached to himConfusedOuchDead
ROFL .......1st prem now harman......but preet is thankfully unaffected by it......luv him!!!!SmileSmileSmile
LOL

14. Meher tells him to go sit at Lallu's feet. Ohmigosh How will that help? Besides killing Harman with the fumes...uh..nevermind, I see Meher's master plan I is ismart!dat u r!!!! but wat is it wid kneeling down everytime 4 apology!!!! irritating!!! heer toh expert hain iss mein!

15. Gaya3 eavesdropping on the convo of Meher and Harman Woman get a life! Without Lallu that isBig smileEmbarrassed I should get a career in counselling..I give awesome advices  Anyway..Gaya3 is happy with Meher and Her-man (get it?ROFL I am so wacked today) talk and she tells Lallu about it. Lallu looks smugConfused And I lookShockedConfusedDead She glances at Meher who is going "Fi-Fy-Fo-Fum" by scaring the children, pulling them towards her when they are running away. Meher  go scare your manLOL (get it?ROFL LOL! ConfusedPlz don't call the mental hospitalConfusedOuch)i'm dreading harman-lallu scene on mon!!!! they'll eat us alive!!! lallu back to his rabid attacks!!! harman's just one-side tilt of his head to say 'no' will get lallu started b4 he turns his head da da other side!! 

16. Observation: Heer is wearing her MM ke saath sagai wala dress The gang was over it but you have to understand guys..Heer barely has clothes..she cannot afford to give them away. LOLyea?? din't notice!!! no worries.....till da scenes like yes' r there we can tolorate it

17. Heer is on the first floor getting Prasad?Confused Didn't she see a HUGE plate with MANY MANY Laddoo..as prasads downstairs? Remember the children tried to steal it? HM scene? Ah well who cares as long as we see scenes like this. day%20dreaming

18. Prem clutched Heer's waistday%20dreaming and placed his hand on her mouth coz the git started calling "Chor Chor." Chor are not like Meher and PremEmbarrassed, Heeriye..they don't care about stealing prasad from you. Anyway..what happened to the plateful of laddoo's?same ques...but as u say.. Ehh..who caresBig smile Prem in purpleday%20dreaming kurtaday%20dreaming grinning intimately at Heer and saying he wants to talk to her alone.day%20dreaming *fans her self with her hand* Heer flustered and breathing heavily day%20dreaming *fans herself with a newspaper* Prems hands on Heer's waist when he is backing her to a wall.day%20dreaming Heer asking what he wanted to talk to her in a low breathy voice. *fans herself harder* Prem.... What? Oh yes the lesson...Ummm....I is blank...rolling%20eyes lemme watch the scene againhee%20hee Ok...Prem saying he loves Heer's eyesday%20dreaming Prem caressing Heer's zulfein and complementing themday%20dreaming and Heer savouring it with her eyes closed...*throws the newspaper fan and clutches her pillow* Embarrassed Prem saying he wants to drown in her eyes *buries her face in the pillow and is all redEmbarrassed* Heer shying and bending her head but Prem nudging her face to him with his finger Embarrassed Prem commenting on Heer ke kaapte hoant. *throws a glass full of water on her face* (What does Sear jata hu mean?Confused) Anyway he says that he then loves her lips more then her face (Note here that AG and HC's lips twitch in laughter right at this point. I bet they burst out laughing at this point.LOL AG's lips kept twitching in laughter in the whole sequence..watch her properly, you will notice it.) Then he comes veryyy close to Heer Embarrassed *throws a jug full of water on her head* and says that more then her smile he lovesEmbarrassed (lips aligning and close, so close to a kiss) eggs HUH? *Pauses in the process of dunking 2 Jug's full of water on her head* He loves EGGS more then her smile and lips He then proceeds to give a lecture on egg's and the many benefits if eating it day and night, sunday or monday  Sweety Prem..what about cholestrol? But nevermind thatnot%20worthy I will eat eggshells if you tell me toWinkLOL BTW, did anyone notice how many times Prem said ande and egg? I did ROFL Ande, 13 times and 2 times eggs ROFLummm......wat can i say....i saw da scene again now.....but btw i imagined a head n a hand fanning n pouring glasses of water over head.....is dat u??Wink
Wink

19. Tanu is choooo cuweet. I don't care if the gang is planning on giving her Heer's flying lesson BUT I simply adore this kid. She is the cutest! She looked so adorable with her hands folded and studying Premeer like a warden catching her wards sneaking in late at night LOL Tanu Comeone guys..how can you guys hate her? Just look at her:
She is soooooo cuweet! *pulls her cheeks* big%20hugyup....she was really sweet yes'.....Embarrassed

20. Heer Ohmigosh. *clutches the jug full of water* She stopped Prem from leaving and is backing Prem to THE wall this time. Gooooooooo Heer! Prem looks so deflated LOL All that planning and the romantic mood gone down the drainLOL Him asking Heer what she is doing and to forget it coz the house is filled with kids..someone or the other will barge in anyway was so adorable. *pulls Prem's cheeks* LOL WowEmbarrassed Heer is soooo close to PremEmbarrassed *sprinkles from water on the face from the jug I am holding*  Shocked Heer caressing Prem hair now and repeating his dialogueEmbarrassed OMG  She placed her finger on his lips as she says that she loves his lips! *dunks the jug full of water on her head* Prem looks miserableLOL but Heer goes on and says she loves his eyes more. Heh? more then his lips?Embarrassed Idiot. ROFL Oh wait she back to his kaapte hoant. day%20dreaming*goes and dunks her head in the sink* Oh God Prem looking at Heer but I think he knows there's a punchline coming so he doesn't look very excited LOL so he proposed Heer to go downstairs again But Heer continues undaunted. She gets more close to himday%20dreaming and says that more then his lips..she loves Eggs   Then she teases Prem by repeating his dialogues and laughs and Prem has "I-knew-it-was-too-good-to-be-true" expression ROFL and pretends to be angry and leaves from there..when leaving he has a smilei just luved da way...he pretened 2 b angry but went off smiling to himself....heer thought she hurt him....smarty premEmbarrassedEmbarrassed on his face though day%20dreaming Heer runs behind him to manaofy him day%20dreaming The director better not cut the Heer manaoing Prem scene from Monday's epi Angry or I won't be liable for the actions I take against themAngryLOLditto!ditto!ditto!ditto.....i'll kill him if he does it.......

21. Lallu sitting aloneDead inviting some Batra guy to his houseConfused Oh no guests means dramaConfusedOuch Anyway...Harman comes in and sits near Lallu's feet like Meher advised him tooand tells Lallu to forgive him or he won't leave him alone. *studies Harman keenly...Confusedhe's not dyingOuch Badluck..probably is immune*Ouch Lallu gets worried coz QB is supposed to call him na..anyway he hums and hah's and tells Harman he needs to give Lallu a promise This guy will NEVER learn! Harman says he will give him any promise he wants coz due to him Prem was insulted and that pained Lallu more and so he will fulfill all of Lallu's dreamConfusedOh no..even dreams about QB?Confused BTW, that dialogue sooo did not make sensebut who cares..they can do Jingalala dance together and I won't give a fig. Ok maybe I will hide under the bed but I still won't give a fig.
dat harman-lallu scene was a straight lift from k3g !!!!!!!!!! n in k3g big b talked abt srk's marriage n here too lallu might do da same!!!!!! wat a pain!!! lallu....live n let live....dat's my only adivce to u !!!!!!!!

Ok Patshala Khatam! This weekend I am giving you all Homework Homework 2 Study hard! LOL Ice creams, cookies and chocolates before you all leave!Big smileLOL
 2 homeworks??mmm....it's ok as u r giving us yummy ice creams n chocs!!!!! thanks a ton!!!! loved it as usual!!!!!!!!!Smile
~Triv Geek

Edited by thephworld - 12 September 2008 at 10:09am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 11th September (Page 2)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

estee

IF-Rockerz

estee

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged

I was so distracted yesterday that I couldn't write my pathshala even after trying for 2 hours. Ask Rakshu Di if you don't believe me. I kept complaining "I can't concentrate" and then watching the 3rd part of the epi ROFL again and again and again and again and again.....LOL and she was like "You still trying?" 

LOL  poor teacher.  i just took two hours to do a bt,lt too.  and gosh, teach, you're brave!  you watched it more than once??  without suffering permanent damage to brain and body?  LOL

2. I like prasad too so don't mind if I steal it from Prem and umm I may steal him with the prasad too 

LOL

3. Meher and Harman picking up Tanu and Ketan at the same time and Gaya3 studying them thoughfully...Oh man..I want their love to blossom..I don't want their marriage to be fixed so soon. 

wow, you really think that there's romance blooming there?  i thought it was all in gayatri-mom's head... hmmm.

4. Lallu Gaya3 romance  Why Gawd!? Why!? And was Lallu trying to feed Gaya3 prasad or choke her with it? Lallu missing QB much? Bad(e) Lallu! Very Bad(e)!

bwahahahaha!  teacher strikes again with her brilliant emoticons!  totally love the one!! 

Haila..she compared their chemistry to Sharukh-Kajol?Too much prasad Meher?

LOL  that was a bit batty.  why the heck are the scriptwriters being mean to the meher character?  why can't they give these sidey lines to vitchface veera??

7. Unfair Lallu...why give only Harman the cold shoulder? no%20talking Why not Veera? She is the root of all the problems. I tell you this Veera na needs to be put in a padded cell..padded with spikes that isdevil

LOL great idea.  btw, did anyone else notice how veera's face fell when heer went to laluchacha to ask him for a song?  and laluchacha sez that he'd do it for heer?  i thought that was more of the vitchface envy of heer coming up?  no?  (she seriously makes me want to constantly watch over my shoulder  expecting to be attacked at anymoment.)

He sings worse than Goaty and my Goaty only sings "Mein..Mein" so just imagine how badly I was tortured. Lallu I am taking revenge for that in the court case. You just wait. devil

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

"mein mein"!! teacher! bwahahahahahahaha!

oooh!  the court case! revenge!  can hardly wait!  when teacher, when?

Anyway..Gaya3 is happy with Meher and Her-man (get it?ROFL I am so wacked today)  "Fi-Fy-Fo-Fum" by Meher  go scare your manLOL (get it? LOL! Plz don't call the mental hospital)

LOL  yeah, teach, got it. got it.  and no, won't call the mental hospital.  at least not until the court case is done!  ROFLROFL

18.  Heer flustered and breathing heavily day%20dreaming *fans herself with a newspaper* Prems hands on Heer's waist when he is backing her to a wall.day%20dreaming Heer asking what he wanted to talk to her in a low breathy voice.

yeaaaa... day%20dreaming that breathy voice was all it took to push brain from forzen state to meltdown in a millisecond.  damnit... day%20dreaming

(What does Sear jata hu mean?Confused)

dunno - whatever it was, sounded dreamy...LOL

but yeah  i want to know too. 

Sweety Prem..what about cholestrol? But nevermind thatnot%20worthy I will eat eggshells if you tell me toWinkLOL BTW, did anyone notice how many times Prem said ande and egg? I did  Ande, 13 times and 2 times eggs

(oooh, she who keeps count of how many times prem finger-combed his hair in an episode is back, and strikes again.  hurray! LOL)

*taking notes in little black notebook* 13 times ande... uh-huh.  but yes, i also noted the two-two "eggs". "i love eggs".  (not me, prem.  me, i don't like eggs - unless you put 'em in cake - then i love eggs. LOL )

She looked so adorable with her hands folded and studying Premeer like a warden catching her wards sneaking in late at night 

ROFL a 3-year-old warden! for a 18th century couple!  yeah, it all makes perfect sense!  ROFL ROFL ROFL

Tanu Comeone guys..how can you guys hate her? Just look at her:

omg!  seriously brilliant emoticon!

20.  She stopped Prem from leaving and is backing Prem to THE wall this time. Gooooooooo Heer! 

LOL totally, go heer!  what's more -- keep goin' heer!  totally loving her being masterful with prem... Day Dreaming
at least, someone can be!  LOL

BTW, that dialogue sooo did not make sensebut who cares..they can do Jingalala dance together and I won't give a fig. Ok maybe I will hide under the bed but I still won't give a fig.

i'm soo in awe of you teach. you actually watched this and heard all the dialogues?  i think i was still recovering from the prem-heer segment whcn this was going on.  i seemed to remember coming to reality to see that horrifically large picture of the old father/grandfather and deciding it was better to go back to remembering the prem-heer moment. LOL

This weekend I am giving you all Homework Homework 2 Study hard! LOL Ice creams, cookies and chocolates before you all leave!Big smileLOL

'kay, bye, teach.  *chomping on chocolates while going off to check the homework*

is there an assignment, i wonder...

'kay, am back after having one homework (1? 2?) --

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1036332&TPN=2

*taking more chocolate for being a good girl* 
bye teach, see you later. LOL

Edited by estee - 12 September 2008 at 10:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27

-Afreen-

IF-Dazzler

-Afreen-

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Anyway he says that he then loves her lips more then her face (Note here that AG and HC's lips twitch in laughter right at this point. I bet they burst out laughing at this point.LOL AG's lips kept twitching in laughter in the whole sequence..watch her properly, you will notice it.)

ok..up thr..only additi was smiling, not harshad, he was too busy wid his dialogues...additi kept giving him smiles after every second nd that was reallli cute...!!Embarrassed

thankuu fr the wonDErful pathshala..yest's episode was the best ever of kis desh main in 6 mths time...Big smile

huzie12

IF-Sizzlerz

huzie12

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged

(What does Sear jata hu mean?Confused)

"Sihar Jaana" is to shiver or to be thrilledEmbarrassed

~~Huzie~~

Edited by huziebaby - 12 September 2008 at 11:28am

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv