Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Ande ka funda-la-la-la--la-la(song from Jodi no. 1). I am still in PH almost kiss haze so pardon the late class. But what to do...I was so distracted yesterday that I couldn't write my pathshala even after trying for 2 hours. Ask Rakshu Di if you don't believe me. I kept complaining "I can't concentrate" and then watching the 3rd part of the epi ROFL again and again and again and again and again.....LOL and she was like "You still trying?" ROFL Anyway a word of caution. I am wacked credit PH Ahem scene, so this lesson is gonna be fultoo wacky.LOL

So Here is Yesterday's Lesson Geek:

1. HC and AG are confusing Prem and Heer as themselves. Just observe them, you will notice that in the first part..Prem was not Prem but HC..stealing prasad and then talking so mischeiviously to Heer/AG. Then Heer..notice her smile and laughter..it's not Heer's smile and laughter but naughty AG's smile. LOL Not that I am complaining mind you. I love Harshiti as much as I love Premeer.day%20dreaming

2. Prem loves Prasad so much that he stole Heer'sShocked Can't blame himLOL I like prasad too so don't mind if I steal it from Prem and umm I may steal him with the prasad too rolling%20eyesEmbarrassedLOLday%20dreaming

3. Meher and Harman picking up Tanu and Ketan at the same time and Gaya3 studying them thoughfully...Oh man..I want their love to blossom..I don't want their marriage to be fixed so soon.Ouch I want office romance! no%20talking Gaya3 go stare at your gaudy jewelleries!no%20talking Shoo! Shoo!

4. Lallu Gaya3 romance  Why Gawd!? Why!? And was Lallu trying to feed Gaya3 prasad or choke her with it? Lallu missing QB much? Bad(e) Lallu! Very Bad(e)!

5. Meher gone Mad(e). no%20talking She thinks Lallu-Gaya3 chemistry is the best? Shocked Someone needs to take Meher to a doctor. I think the lack of oxygen from her too tight clothes is affecting her brain. Brain damage possibleShockedOuch but wait..don't they need brain for brain damage?  Haila..she compared their chemistry to Sharukh-Kajol?Too much prasad Meher?

6. Harman ka POPAT!  Lallu gave him such a cold shoulder today. Haiiiii..Mera dil garden garden ho gaya. I mean seriously the cheek of that guy claiming that Prem is jealous of HIM? Give me a Kit-Kat breakLOL Ohhhh..Kit-Kat even the name makes me happy. *happy-happy sigh*

7. Unfair Lallu...why give only Harman the cold shoulder? no%20talking Why not Veera? She is the root of all the problems. I tell you this Veera na needs to be put in a padded cell..padded with spikes that isdevil

8. Prem and Heer trying to patch up Harman and Lallu.   You two play "Steal prasad-steal prasad." I am willing to see that for a whole epi.  Why bother a good thing?Confused

11. Veera looked thrilled with her Dad's torturous singingConfused Did you see her clap? She looked like she got the moon and the stars. And my nephew claps like that when we give him loads of chocolatesConfused She was that happy and excited. Oh wait..I get it...Veera is sadist so obviously she was happy that Lallu was killing us viewers with his killing voice.Ouch

12. So the three musketeers are playing and one of them is acting bratty..like Harman? Hmmm..Harman goes and scolds them and then shoo's them from his room which looks exactly like his office.Confused Meher comes in still suffering from brain damage due to lack of oxygen and shoo's the children in a nice way.

13. Harman claims that he scolded the children coz he couldn't think...Ermmmm Ya that's the children's fault. Uh-huh. Very right. The children stole his thinking ability...not that he had much anyway but still. Oh wait.....Oh wow..umm so he couldn't think coz Lallu is angry on him. And what was that?  He will go mad if Lallu doesn't talk to him soon? Confused I am telling you this Lallu does black magic on his sons. They are weirdly attached to himConfusedOuchDead

14. Meher tells him to go sit at Lallu's feet. Ohmigosh How will that help? Besides killing Harman with the fumes...uh..nevermind, I see Meher's master plan I is ismart!

15. Gaya3 eavesdropping on the convo of Meher and Harman Woman get a life! Without Lallu that isBig smileEmbarrassed I should get a career in counselling..I give awesome advices  Anyway..Gaya3 is happy with Meher and Her-man (get it?ROFL I am so wacked today) talk and she tells Lallu about it. Lallu looks smugConfused And I lookShockedConfusedDead She glances at Meher who is going "Fi-Fy-Fo-Fum" by scaring the children, pulling them towards her when they are running away. Meher  go scare your manLOL (get it?ROFL LOL! ConfusedPlz don't call the mental hospitalConfusedOuch)

16. Observation: Heer is wearing her MM ke saath sagai wala dress The gang was over it but you have to understand guys..Heer barely has clothes..she cannot afford to give them away. LOL

17. Heer is on the first floor getting Prasad?Confused Didn't she see a HUGE plate with MANY MANY Laddoo..as prasads downstairs? Remember the children tried to steal it? HM scene? Ah well who cares as long as we see scenes like this. day%20dreaming

18. Prem clutched Heer's waistday%20dreaming and placed his hand on her mouth coz the git started calling "Chor Chor." Chor are not like Meher and PremEmbarrassed, Heeriye..they don't care about stealing prasad from you. Anyway..what happened to the plateful of laddoo's? Ehh..who caresBig smile Prem in purpleday%20dreaming kurtaday%20dreaming grinning intimately at Heer and saying he wants to talk to her alone.day%20dreaming *fans her self with her hand* Heer flustered and breathing heavily day%20dreaming *fans herself with a newspaper* Prems hands on Heer's waist when he is backing her to a wall.day%20dreaming Heer asking what he wanted to talk to her in a low breathy voice. *fans herself harder* Prem.... What? Oh yes the lesson...Ummm....I is blank...rolling%20eyes lemme watch the scene againhee%20hee Ok...Prem saying he loves Heer's eyesday%20dreaming Prem caressing Heer's zulfein and complementing themday%20dreaming and Heer savouring it with her eyes closed...*throws the newspaper fan and clutches her pillow* Embarrassed Prem saying he wants to drown in her eyes *buries her face in the pillow and is all redEmbarrassed* Heer shying and bending her head but Prem nudging her face to him with his finger Embarrassed Prem commenting on Heer ke kaapte hoant. *throws a glass full of water on her face* (What does Sear jata hu mean?Confused) Anyway he says that he then loves her lips more then her face (Note here that AG and HC's lips twitch in laughter right at this point. I bet they burst out laughing at this point.LOL AG's lips kept twitching in laughter in the whole sequence..watch her properly, you will notice it.) Then he comes veryyy close to Heer Embarrassed *throws a jug full of water on her head* and says that more then her smile he lovesEmbarrassed (lips aligning and close, so close to a kiss) eggs HUH? *Pauses in the process of dunking 2 Jug's full of water on her head* He loves EGGS more then her smile and lips He then proceeds to give a lecture on egg's and the many benefits if eating it day and night, sunday or monday  Sweety Prem..what about cholestrol? But nevermind thatnot%20worthy I will eat eggshells if you tell me toWinkLOL BTW, did anyone notice how many times Prem said ande and egg? I did ROFL Ande, 13 times and 2 times eggs ROFL

19. Tanu is choooo cuweet. I don't care if the gang is planning on giving her Heer's flying lesson BUT I simply adore this kid. She is the cutest! She looked so adorable with her hands folded and studying Premeer like a warden catching her wards sneaking in late at night LOL Tanu Comeone guys..how can you guys hate her? Just look at her:
She is soooooo cuweet! *pulls her cheeks* big%20hug

20. Heer Ohmigosh. *clutches the jug full of water* She stopped Prem from leaving and is backing Prem to THE wall this time. Gooooooooo Heer! Prem looks so deflated LOL All that planning and the romantic mood gone down the drainLOL Him asking Heer what she is doing and to forget it coz the house is filled with kids..someone or the other will barge in anyway was so adorable. *pulls Prem's cheeks* LOL WowEmbarrassed Heer is soooo close to PremEmbarrassed *sprinkles from water on the face from the jug I am holding*  Shocked Heer caressing Prem hair now and repeating his dialogueEmbarrassed OMG  She placed her finger on his lips as she says that she loves his lips! *dunks the jug full of water on her head* Prem looks miserableLOL but Heer goes on and says she loves his eyes more. Heh? more then his lips?Embarrassed Idiot. ROFL Oh wait she back to his kaapte hoant. day%20dreaming*goes and dunks her head in the sink* Oh God Prem looking at Heer but I think he knows there's a punchline coming so he doesn't look very excited LOL so he proposed Heer to go downstairs again But Heer continues undaunted. She gets more close to himday%20dreaming and says that more then his lips..she loves Eggs   Then she teases Prem by repeating his dialogues and laughs and Prem has "I-knew-it-was-too-good-to-be-true" expression ROFL and pretends to be angry and leaves from there..when leaving he has a smile on his face though day%20dreaming Heer runs behind him to manaofy him day%20dreaming The director better not cut the Heer manaoing Prem scene from Monday's epi Angry or I won't be liable for the actions I take against themAngryLOL

21. Lallu sitting aloneDead inviting some Batra guy to his houseConfused Oh no guests means dramaConfusedOuch Anyway...Harman comes in and sits near Lallu's feet like Meher advised him tooand tells Lallu to forgive him or he won't leave him alone. *studies Harman keenly...Confusedhe's not dyingOuch Badluck..probably is immune*Ouch Lallu gets worried coz QB is supposed to call him na..anyway he hums and hah's and tells Harman he needs to give Lallu a promise This guy will NEVER learn! Harman says he will give him any promise he wants coz due to him Prem was insulted and that pained Lallu more and so he will fulfill all of Lallu's dreamConfusedOh no..even dreams about QB?Confused BTW, that dialogue sooo did not make sensebut who cares..they can do Jingalala dance together and I won't give a fig. Ok maybe I will hide under the bed but I still won't give a fig.

Ok Patshala Khatam! This weekend I am giving you all Homework Homework 2 Study hard! LOL Ice creams, cookies and chocolates before you all leave!Big smileLOL

~Triv Geek

Edited by Power20 - 12 September 2008 at 8:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27bhavi20_s-Goth--Garima-khushix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 11th September" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

huzie12

IF-Sizzlerz

huzie12

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Power20

Ande ka funda-la-la-la--la-la(song from Jodi no. 1).LOLi think frm now on 11th september should be celebrated as Happy "Andapendence" DayBig smileLOLyay EggsLOLSubah Shaam khao andeLOL

1. HC and AG are confusing Prem and Heer as themselves. Just observe them, you will notice that in the first part..Prem was not Prem but HC..stealing prasad and then talking so mischeiviously to Heer/AG. Then Heer..notice her smile and laughter..it's not Heer's smile and laughter but naughty AG's smile. LOL Not that I am complaining mind you. I love Harshiti as much as I love Premeer.day%20dreaming
omg yeah they were absolutely adorableEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

2. Prem loves Prasad so much that he stole Heer'sShocked Can't blame himLOL I like prasad too so don't mind if I steal it from Prem and umm I may steal him with the prasad too rolling%20eyesEmbarrassedLOLday%20dreaming
oh yeah that was so cute too!! and also just b4 that when they take the aarti he puts his hands on hers and they take it togetherEmbarrassed cho chweetEmbarrassed

3. Meher and Harman picking up Tanu and Ketan at the same time and Gaya3 studying them thoughfully...Oh man..I want their love to blossom..I don't want their marriage to be fixed so soon.Ouch I want office romance! no%20talking Gaya3 go stare at your gaudy jewelleries!no%20talking Shoo! Shoo!
lol Gaya3 is just way too excited to marry off all her kids one by one so that she cant spend the rest of her life with Lallu buying more and more gaudy jewellery. 1st she forced Prem to marry Heer within 7 days(which i guess shez forgotten abt!!Angry), then she didnt care abt anythin and invited RR and his mom over 2 fix Veera's wedding and now its Harman's turnOuchLOL

7. Unfair Lallu...why give only Harman the cold shoulder? no%20talking Why not Veera? She is the root of all the problems. I tell you this Veera na needs to be put in a padded cell..padded with spikes that isdevil
LOLI agreeBig smile Both Harman and Veera deserve the cold shouldering but Veera deserves it moreDeadshe kept on instigating HarmanDead

LOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL

13. Harman claims that he scolded the children coz he couldn't think...Ermmmm Ya that's the children's fault. Uh-huh. Very right. The children stole his thinking ability...not that he had much anyway but still. Oh wait.....Oh wow..umm so he couldn't think coz Lallu is angry on him. And what was that?  He will go mad if Lallu doesn't talk to him soon? Confused I am telling you this Lallu does black magic on his sons. They are weirdly attached to himConfusedOuchDead
ROFLROFL
seriously....i think Preet is the only "normal" kid..who loves both his parents a normal amount,in a non creepy way.
Harman will go mad if lallu doesnt talk to him?!!!i'd go mad if he DID talk to me!!DeadLOL

15. Gaya3 eavesdropping on the convo of Meher and Harman Woman get a life! Without Lallu that isBig smileEmbarrassed I should get a career in counselling..I give awesome advices  Anyway..Gaya3 is happy with Meher and Her-man (get it?ROFL I am so wacked today) talk and she tells Lallu about it. Lallu looks smugConfused And I lookShockedConfusedDead She glances at Meher who is going "Fi-Fy-Fo-Fum" by scaring the children, pulling them towards her when they are running away. Meher  go scare your manLOL (get it?ROFL LOL! ConfusedPlz don't call the mental hospitalConfusedOuch)
Her-manROFL

18. Prem clutched Heer's waistday%20dreaming*Heaven* and placed his hand on her mouth coz the git started calling "Chor Chor." Chor are not like Meher and PremEmbarrassed, Heeriye..they don't care about stealing prasad from you. Anyway..what happened to the plateful of laddoo's? Ehh..who caresBig smile Prem in purpleday%20dreaming kurtaday%20dreaming grinning intimately at Heer and saying he wants to talk to her alone.day%20dreaming *fans her self with her hand* Heer flustered and breathing heavily day%20dreaming *fans herself with a newspaper* Prems hands on Heer's waist when he is backing her to a wall.day%20dreaming Heer asking what he wanted to talk to her in a low breathy voice. *fans herself harder* Prem.... What? Oh yes the lesson...Ummm....I is blank...rolling%20eyes lemme watch the scene againhee%20hee Ok...Prem saying he loves Heer's eyesday%20dreaming Prem caressing Heer's zulfein and complementing themday%20dreaming and Heer savouring it with her eyes closed...*throws the newspaper fan and clutches her pillow* Embarrassed Prem saying he wants to drown in her eyes *buries her face in the pillow and is all redEmbarrassed* Heer shying and bending her head but Prem nudging her face to him with his finger Embarrassed Prem commenting on Heer ke kaapte hoant. *throws a glass full of water on her face* (What does Sear jata hu mean?Confused) Anyway he says that he then loves her lips more then her face (Note here that AG and HC's lips twitch in laughter right at this point. I bet they burst out laughing at this point.LOL AG's lips kept twitching in laughter in the whole sequence..watch her properly, you will notice it.) Then he comes veryyy close to Heer Embarrassed *throws a jug full of water in her head* and says that more then her smile he lovesEmbarrassed (lips aligning and close, so close to a kiss) eggs HUH? *Pauses in the process of dunking 2 Jug's full of water on her head* He loves EGGS more then her smile and lips He then proceeds to give a lecture on egg's and the many benefits if eating it day and night, sunday or monday  Sweety Prem..what about cholestrol? But nevermind thatnot%20worthy I will eat eggshells if you tell me toWinkLOL

i ate Ande for breakfast todayBig smileLOL...omg the 1st half of the sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthey were both so "into" each otherEmbarrassedand right before he goes to kiss her the "Prem" that came out of Heer's mouth was so passionate and dreamyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
*watches scene again and goes to heaven*LOL

19. Tanu is choooo cuweet. I don't care if the gang is planning on giving her Heer's flying lesson BUT I simply adore this kid. She is the cutest! She looked so adorable with her hands folded and studying Premeer like a warden catching her wards sneaking in late at night LOL Tanu Comeone guys..how can you guys hate her? Just look at her:
i agree...she was soooo adorableEmbarrassed

20. Heer Ohmigosh. *clutches the jug full of water* She stopped Prem from leaving and is backing Prem to THE wall this time. Gooooooooo Heer! yeah its always Prem who inititates the passion and "naughtyness"..this time Heer was giving him a taste of his own medicine....i loved how she stretched her hand out to stop him frm leaving.Embarrassed
Prem looks so deflated LOL ROFLAll that planning and the romantic mood gone down the drainLOL Him asking Heer what she is doing and to forget it coz the house is filled with kids..someone or the other will barge in anyway was so adorable. *pulls Prem's cheeks* LOL WowEmbarrassed Heer is soooo close to PremEmbarrassed *sprinkles from water on the face from the jug I am holding*  Shocked Heer caressing Prem hair now and repeating his dialogueEmbarrassed OMG  She placed her finger on his lips as she says that she loves his lips! *dunks the jug full of water on her head* Prem looks miserableLOL but Heer goes on and says she loves his eyes more. Heh? more then his lips?Embarrassed Idiot. ROFL Oh wait she back to his kaapte hoant. day%20dreaming*goes and dunks her head in the sink* Oh God Prem looking at Heer but I think he knows there's a punchline coming so he doesn't look very excited LOL so he proposed Heer to go downstairs again But Heer continues undaunted. At this point you you hear her breaths when she pushed him more against the wallEmbarrassedShe gets more close to himday%20dreaming and says that more then his lips..she loves Eggs   Then she teases prem by repeating his dialogues and laughs and Prem has "I-knew-it-was-too-good-to-be-true" expression ROFL and pretends to be angry and leaves from there..when leaving he has a smile on his face though day%20dreaming Heer runs behind him to manaofy him day%20dreaming The director better not cut the Heer manaoing Prem scene from Monday's epi Angry or I won't be liable for the actions I take against themAngryLOL

i hope they do continue the sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

21. Lallu sitting aloneDead inviting some Batra guy to his houseConfused Oh no guests means dramaConfusedOuch Anyway...Harman comes in and sits near Lallu's feet like Meher advised him tooand tells Lallu to forgive him or he won't leave him alone. *studies Harman keenly...Confusedhe's not dyingOuch Badluck..probably is immune*Ouch Lallu gets worried coz QB is supposed to call him na..anyway he hums and hah's and tells Harman he needs to give Lallu a promise This guy will NEVER learn! Harman says he will give him any promise he wants coz due to him Prem was insulted and that pained Lallu more and so he will fulfill all of Lallu's dreamConfusedOh no..even dreams about QB?Confused BTW, that dialogue sooo did not make sensebut who cares..they can do Jingalala dance together and I won't give a fig. Ok maybe I will hide under the bed but I still won't give a fig.

this scene was just OuchDead Harman looked like he cried his eyes out 4 his dadOuch I bet Lallu is gonna ask Harman to marry Meher or something. 

Ok Patshala Khatam!Cry This weekend I am giving you all Homework Study hard! LOL I did!!Big smile also saw the video 21 times todayLOL
Ice creams, cookies and chocolates before you all leave!Big smileLOL what abt Ande??LOL

~Triv Geek

thnkoo 4 the lesson!!Smile that was gr8 as usual!!Big smile

~~Huzie~~

Edited by huziebaby - 12 September 2008 at 5:53am

-SILPA-

IF-Dazzler

-SILPA-

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged
ROFL
Clap
todays lesson is really FANTABULOUS!!!! ha yaar premeer with thier sizling chemistry made all us mad....when prem told eggs...love eggsROFL...i love eggsROFL...really its superb...ha we have to see whether our creatives will continue this or not.....
And your lesson is simply superbbb....thanks madamjiii

with

-SILPA-

IF-Dazzler

-SILPA-

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged
ROFL
Clap
todays lesson is really FANTABULOUS!!!! ha yaar premeer with thier sizling chemistry made all us mad....when prem told eggs...love eggsROFL...i love eggsROFL...really its superb...ha we have to see whether our creatives will continue this or not.....
And your lesson is simply superbbb....thanks madamjiii

with luv
silluSmile

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Thankoo ma'am Triv...LOLLOLLOL how r u btw?...heard abt wat happened to u...hope its fine now...Embarrassed

oh...dat song from Jodi no.1....LOLLOL me started singing it yday..till today....LOL

I love the lesson today....fav part was of course PH....Wink me was reading it...n on my other window is the video..so was taking turns..reading and then watching....BlushingLOLLOL wen sum1 enters my room...me minimize my media player...BlushingLOL

im not really bothered abt the others scenes..so wont comment on dat...LOLLOLLOL busy doing the homework u gave....ROFL

I agree....the kid is sooo cute...so sweet...i call her 'shanti baby'...LOLLOL coz shanti was her name in Karam Apna Apna...LOL so used to dat.....she's really adorable...EmbarrassedTongue

Hmmm....now for the Egg part...Sunday ho ya Monday...roz khao Ande....but me is veg every monday??ShockedErmmLOL so will tell my Mama..dat Prem said to eat eggs on mondays as well....DancingROFL

Speaking of eggs...my mom asked me this morning if ul eat eggs & rice for lunch...LOL i was so sleepy then.. and when she said eggs...i was ....LOLLOLLOL i remembered this scene...LOL

Anyway...me gonna do homework now...nice homework...me will get perfect....ClapLOL and me will add my own homework..
(siggies...)LOLLOLLOL

Thankuuu Trivz....n emos u used were funny...made the Pathshala even more interesting....LOLClap

-khushi

Edited by khushix - 12 September 2008 at 5:53am

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Ande ka funda-la-la-la--la-la(song from Jodi no. 1). I am still in PH almost kiss haze so pardon the late class. But what to do...I was so distracted yesterday that I couldn't write my pathshala even after trying for 2 hours. Ask Rakshu Di if you don't believe me. I kept complaining "I can't concentrate" and then watching the 3rd part of the epi ROFL again and again and again and again and again.....LOL and she was like "You still trying?" ROFL Anyway a word of caution. I am wacked credit PH Ahem scene, so this lesson is gonna be fultoo wacky.LOL

Aao sikhao tumhe ande ka fanda, yeh nahi pyaare koi mamuli bandaa........*sings*

Aha aha........throughout the entire first scene......those two were behaving like themselves....I mean the real themselves. Even when Lallu was shouting in the croaked voice....oooops...I meant singing......Premeer were doing their shoulder magic. I know, thats what Premeer do, but they were constantly nudging each other with a great deal of force....repeatedly........that's a Harshiti kind of thing. Ummmm.......I love one of them better than the other......but dont know which one I like better....Premeer or Harshiti.......but I do know that I dont like both of them equally.ConfusedErmm

LOLLOLLOL.....Frankly speaking....I think Prem is adapting a bad habit of ummm......borrowing other people's stuffs without asking for their permission........Stern SmileLOL. First Harman's file, and now Heer's prasad........Confused
LOL

Oh that Harman........copycat......kabhi nahi sudherne wala yehDisapproveAngry. Meher picks up Tanu two seconds before that Harman copied her and picked the other one. And Gullu......wow...to good....doesnt she jut love to make her own space in her children's love stories and be an active participant in it?! *joins trivs in shooing her off*
 4. Lallu Gaya3 romance  Why Gawd!? Why!? And was Lallu trying to feed Gaya3 prasad or choke her with it? Lallu missing QB much? Bad(e) Lallu! Very Bad(e)!

Why God??? Why? *in Joey style*
What was Lallu doing with his hand......was he trying to marofy ishara at Gayatri to open her mouth or what? It didnt seem anything like that to me. Lallu please....never try to act romantic.....or act stubborn....or act at all, as a matter of fact. Just sit on your rocking chair and rock all say long.
5. Meher gone Mad(e). no%20talking She thinks Lallu-Gaya3 chemistry is the best? Shocked Someone needs to take Meher to a doctor. I think the lack of oxygen from her too tight clothes is affecting her brain. Brain damage possibleShockedOuch but wait..don't they need brain for brain damage?  Haila..she compared their chemistry to Sharukh-Kajol?Too much prasad Meher?

If Shahrukh-Kajol hears this they will 'to jiteji mar jayenge'. I would have called her Mad(e) if she even compared Lallu-Gullu chemistry with hers and Harman's.......but no, she made Mad(e) people from KGGK's mental asylum seems sane. SillyShe has no brain at all.......or else she would never have said something like that!!!!!! AngryKahan aasmaan aur kahaan 1000 feet zameen ke andar. I am sure she is maskaofying her to be in-laws to make her the daughter-in-law.

6. Harman ka POPAT!  Lallu gave him such a cold shoulder today. Haiiiii..Mera dil garden garden ho gaya. I mean seriously the cheek of that guy claiming that Prem is jealous of HIM? Give me a Kit-Kat breakLOL Ohhhh..Kit-Kat even the name makes me happy. *happy-happy sigh*

Serves Harman right for making Gullu think that he thinks Prem is jealous of him. Kahan woh Prem aur Kahan yeh copycat. He is the true soulmate of Meher. her comparison of couples and his comparison between siblings are one of a kind and they exceed the limit of absurdity that Prem successfully made by saying the following lines " mere samne paida hui thi woh", that he was a living dead without Lallu...and also that he cannot live without Gullu.

LOL
LOL

8. Prem and Heer trying to patch up Harman and Lallu.   You two play "Steal prasad-steal prasad." I am willing to see that for a whole epi.  Why bother a good thing?Confused

Ditto........and Prem, so cleverly, sent poor Heer to bear Lallu's tantrums and worthy-of-getting-beaten-talks...........while he himself went and stood beside that copycat.

LOLLOLLOL
LOL
11. Veera looked thrilled with her Dad's torturous singingConfused Did you see her clap? She looked like she got the moon and the stars. And my nephew claps like that when we give him loads of chocolatesConfused She was that happy and excited. Oh wait..I get it...Veera is sadist so obviously she was happy that Lallu was killing us viewers with his killing voice.Ouch

Yaa....she did look thrilled. Perhaps she was comparing RR's singing ability with that of Lallu's. And hence deduced that she is so lucky to be listening to Lallu singing and not RR.Shocked

12. So the three musketeers are playing and one of them is acting bratty..like Harman? Hmmm..Harman goes and scolds them and then shoo's them from his room which looks exactly like his office.Confused Meher comes in still suffering from brain damage due to lack of oxygen and shoo's the children in a nice way.

Thats why I cant tolerate that Harman.......he scolded those kids and shooed them off.......he should have thrown those brats out of the window...........Anyway, as he never does the right thing........what can I say now?Sleepy

You bet!!!!!! He would go mad(e) if Lallu doesnt talk with him?! Really???? Any insane people would through their brain out if Lallu starts talking........and here he says that he will go insane if Lallu doesnt talk. Ullu ka Pattha........apni sunehri kismat pe khush ho....instead of complaining.

14. Meher tells him to go sit at Lallu's feet. Ohmigosh How will that help? Besides killing Harman with the fumes...uh..nevermind, I see Meher's master plan I is ismart!

Meher did say that when when her bauji was angry with her she would go and sit on his feet. Little did she know that Ballu, in fear of having paralysis, would hurriedly forgive her.....so she ended up giving Harman the same advice, in this case, sitting at feet.

ROFLROFLROFL.......I get it trivs......I get it. Gayatri seriously needs to stop this eavesdropping business.......she peeked Prem's confession moment, she eavesdropped into Premeer's conversation, and now in Herhar conversation.........ishhhh!!!!!!

Meher should also get a life and make Harman herman...........or she may as well scare those kids. I dont mind it. Scaring those kids sounds good............just as long as they dont run off to hide in Premeer's room or any other room where Premeer are having their private moment.

16. Observation: Heer is wearing her MM ke saath sagai wala dress The gang was over it but you have to understand guys..Heer barely has clothes..she cannot afford to give them away. LOL

Granted that Heer cannot afford to give away those clothes..........but she should wear MM wala clothes casually.....not in some pooja or in any other occassion.......she should have worn the dress that Prem gave her. Anyway, I dont mind the dress as well as long as MM ki yaadein doesnt come along with it.................

17. Heer is on the first floor getting Prasad?Confused Didn't was see a HUGE plate with MANY MANY Laddoo..as prasads downstairs? Remember the children tried to steal it? HM scene? Ah well who cares as long as we see scenes like this. day%20dreaming

I am sure those monster type kids ate up all of the sweets. Or maybe that Dheer saw the golden opportunity while everyone was busy in their room, Meher scaring the kids, Lallu and Gullu engrossed in their talks...........he ate up all of them.

But logic wise, yeah.......why was she taking ladoos from upstairs. Did Prem eat up all of the prasad????? hmmmmmmmmm.......................

18. Prem clutched Heer's waistday%20dreaming and placed his hand on her mouth coz the git started calling "Chor Chor." Chor are not like Meher and PremEmbarrassed, Heeriye..they don't care about stealing prasad from you. Anyway..what happened to the plateful of laddoo's? Ehh..who caresBig smile Prem in purpleday%20dreaming kurtaday%20dreaming grinning intimately at Heer and saying he wants to talk to her alone.day%20dreaming *fans her self with her hand* Heer flustered and breathing heavily day%20dreaming *fans herself with a newspaper* Prems hands on Heer's waist when he is backing her to a wall.day%20dreaming Heer asking what he wanted to talk to her in a low breathy voice. *fans herself harder* Prem.... What? Oh yes the lesson...Ummm....I is blank...rolling%20eyes lemme watch the scene againhee%20hee Ok...Prem saying he loves Heer's eyesday%20dreaming Prem caressing Heer's zulfein and complementing themday%20dreaming and Heer savouring it with her eyes closed...*throws the newspaper fan and clutches her pillow* Embarrassed Prem saying he wants to drown in her eyes *buries her face in the pillow and is all redEmbarrassed* Heer shying and bending her head but Prem nudging her face to him with his finger Embarrassed Prem commenting on Heer ke kaapte hoant. *throws a glass full of water on her face* (What does Sear jata hu mean?Confused) Anyway he says that he then loves her lips more then her face (Note here that AG and HC's lips twitch in laughter right at this point. I bet they burst out laughing at this point.LOL AG's lips kept twitching in laughter in the whole sequence..watch her properly, you will notice it.) Then he comes veryyy close to Heer Embarrassed *throws a jug full of water in her head* and says that more then her smile he lovesEmbarrassed (lips aligning and close, so close to a kiss) eggs HUH? *Pauses in the process of dunking 2 Jug's full of water on her head* He loves EGGS more then her smile and lips He then proceeds to give a lecture on egg's and the many benefits if eating it day and night, sunday or monday  Sweety Prem..what about cholestrol? But nevermind thatnot%20worthy I will eat eggshells if you tell me toWinkLOL BTW, did anyone notice how many times Prem said ande and egg? I did ROFL Ande, 13 times and 2 times eggs ROFL

I wont describe the scene and spoil it............all I would say is that.........I loved Premeer's expressions, loved their chemistry, loved their body-language, hated their dialogues..........loved the Egg dialogues..............but the so-called romantic talks were weirdly stupid for my part.

Oh My God!!!!!!!!! Don't even get me started on this kid. I absolutely hate her and her brothers from the bottom of my heart. Call me heartless or mean or even meaner stuffs...........but I will only come as close to appreciate her if she gets Premeer married. I feel like tieing her up with Veera and RR and dump them on planet crap. *prints out tanu banu's pic and marks a red cross upon it*Angry

20. Heer Ohmigosh. *clutches the jug full of water* She stopped Prem from leaving and is backing Prem to THE wall this time. Gooooooooo Heer! Prem looks so deflated LOL All that planning and the romantic mood gone down the drainLOL Him asking Heer what she is doing and to forget it coz the house is filled with kids..someone or the other will barge in anyway was so adorable. *pulls Prem's cheeks* LOL WowEmbarrassed Heer is soooo close to PremEmbarrassed *sprinkles from water on the face from the jug I am holding*  Shocked Heer caressing Prem hair now and repeating his dialogueEmbarrassed OMG  She placed her finger on his lips as she says that she loves his lips! *dunks the jug full of water on her head* Prem looks miserableLOL but Heer goes on and says she loves his eyes more. Heh? more then his lips?Embarrassed Idiot. ROFL Oh wait she back to his kaapte hoant. day%20dreaming*goes and dunks her head in the sink* Oh God Prem looking at Heer but I think he knows there's a punchline coming so he doesn't look very excited LOL so he proposed Heer to go downstairs again But Heer continues undaunted. She gets more close to himday%20dreaming and says that more then his lips..she loves Eggs   Then she teases prem by repeating his dialogues and laughs and Prem has "I-knew-it-was-too-good-to-be-true" expression ROFL and pretends to be angry and leaves from there..when leaving he has a smile on his face though day%20dreaming Heer runs behind him to manaofy him day%20dreaming The director better not cut the Heer manaoing Prem scene from Monday's epi Angry or I won't be liable for the actions I take against themAngryLOL

I absolutely love Prem's dilogue 'bacche bhare pare hain yahan'....yaa, just dump those kids somewhere...............And Heer is so naughty............so chweet. Prem's jhoot-moot ka gussa........ufff.......I would kill anyone.....well no...not anyone...maybe.......Gullu.....to see that expression on Prem's face everyday. The jhoot-moot-ka-gussa-wala-smile............WOW!!!!!!

Trivs......I am with you.......I wont be liable for my ations either if they dont show the manaofy scene............*practices.....I have the right to remain silent.Anything I say, can and will be held against me..........I have the right to remain silent. Anything I say can and will be held against me......I have the right...................'

ROFL...........oh sorry trivs.......got busy imagining how harman would look sitting on Lallu's lap.......godiwale........
Anyway, yeah trivs....guests means drama...........and due to the past records of the disastrous parties........Lallu actually has to call up and invite people....otherwise the previous guests would just appear like that.
QB supposed to call?!!!!
ROFL........too good trivs.........I would love to hear that conversation...........When does Lallu's dialogue ever make any sense???? I am still stuck at the 'epitome of nonsense-sic dialogue' that took place just before Lallu bent on his knee in front of Gullu........

Ok Patshala Khatam! This weekend I am giving you all Homework Study hard! LOL Ice creams, cookies and chocolates before you all leave!Big smileLOL

~Triv Geek

Edited by Melissa - 12 September 2008 at 8:58am

hipads

hipads

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Ahem, Ahem, Ahem........

Ok. trying to stop drooling now!!  Wow, what a scene...... and hon u commented wonderfully on it. Clap Dont want to talk abt the other stuff bcoz it doesnt deserve the attention.

You know there sure were some cold showers happening at Juneja house last night, wasnt it?? WinkCensored Why only Juneja house? Everybody else is still reeling in that effect!! My first reaction was "Get a room wouldya?" But kya chemistry, biology, physiology, psychology it was!! Day Dreaming

Thank you for the wonderful paathshala and your students and very good. They have been doing their homework even before u told them to. LOL

Nice job. Thanks.
Paddu

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged

that is the best thing in them....in that scene as usual Hc was Rocking Big time...ClapClap

as we all knw that their story is just started now so i also dont want it ruined so early....no%20talking
Gaya3 plz stay away from them as well as from premeer...

they really dont realized that they r oldies...i mean kuch toh age ka lehaaz kya hota...in front of their kids they were acting like newly fallen in loveConfused
i think Mehar have losted seriously she is...DeadDead how can she compare them with SRK-KAJOL jodi..
i m die-heart fan of SRK-KAJOL jodi n i cant tolerate it....Angry

6. Harman ka POPAT!  Lallu gave him such a cold shoulder today. Haiiiii..Mera dil garden garden ho gaya. I mean seriously the cheek of that guy claiming that Prem is jealous of HIM? Give me a Kit-Kat breakLOL Ohhhh..Kit-Kat even the name makes me happy. *happy-happy sigh*he really needs some time off......Harman ji plz be busy with ur love Meharji...n plz dont poke in...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

7. Unfair Lallu...why give only Harman the cold shoulder? no%20talking Why not Veera? She is the root of all the problems. I tell you this Veera na needs to be put in a padded cell..padded with spikes that isdevil actually di u knw that veera is getting married his dad will feel sad as his daughter is getting married n leaving them..actually he shud be happy...but its ok n as u knw this veera she every times cry n makes ppl to listen her...thats why he didnt give her a cold shoulder

9. Lallu singing.  I am dead and in hell. Right? Right? No? Oh man! Ouch He sings worse than Goaty and my Goaty only sings "Mein..Mein" so just imagine how badly I was tortured. lallu I am taking revenge for that in the court case. You just wait. devildi i m wid u so when r u going to courtLOL......he really sings soo bad....

11. Veera looked thrilled with her Dad's torturous singingConfused Did you see her clap? She looked like she got the moon and the stars. And my nephew claps like that when we give him loads of chocolatesConfused She was that happy and excited. Oh wait..I get it...Veera is sadist so obviously she was happy that Lallu was killing us viewers with his killing voice.Ouchya rite...i also noticed that..i dont understand why she as clapping like that...i

he is really a weirdo.......no offens to his fans.....i knw every son will be sad if their dad will not speake to them but it doesnt mean that u will get angry on others or will stop thinking....DeadDead

17. Heer is on the first floor getting Prasad?Confused Didn't was see a HUGE plate with MANY MANY Laddoo..as prasads downstairs? Remember the children tried to steal it? HM scene? Ah well who cares as long as we see scenes like this. day%20dreaming ya i didnt care abt it n even didnt noticed thatEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

18. Prem clutched Heer's waistday%20dreaming and placed his hand on her mouth coz the git started calling "Chor Chor." Chor are not like Meher and PremEmbarrassed, Heeriye..they don't care about stealing prasad from you. Anyway..what happened to the plateful of laddoo's? Ehh..who caresBig smile Prem in purpleday%20dreaming kurtaday%20dreaming grinning intimately at Heer and saying he wants to talk to her alone.day%20dreaming *fans her self with her hand* Heer flustered and breathing heavily day%20dreaming *fans herself with a newspaper* Prems hands on Heer's waist when he is backing her to a wall.day%20dreaming Heer asking what he wanted to talk to her in a low breathy voice. *fans herself harder* Prem.... What? Oh yes the lesson...Ummm....I is blank...rolling%20eyes lemme watch the scene againhee%20hee Ok...Prem saying he loves Heer's eyesday%20dreaming Prem caressing Heer's zulfein and complementing themday%20dreaming and Heer savouring it with her eyes closed...*throws the newspaper fan and clutches her pillow* Embarrassed Prem saying he wants to drown in her eyes *buries her face in the pillow and is all redEmbarrassed* Heer shying and bending her head but Prem nudging her face to him with his finger Embarrassed Prem commenting on Heer ke kaapte hoant. *throws a glass full of water on her face* (What does Sear jata hu mean?Confused) Anyway he says that he then loves her lips more then her face (Note here that AG and HC's lips twitch in laughter right at this point. I bet they burst out laughing at this point.LOL AG's lips kept twitching in laughter in the whole sequence..watch her properly, you will notice it.) Then he comes veryyy close to Heer Embarrassed *throws a jug full of water in her head* and says that more then her smile he lovesEmbarrassed (lips aligning and close, so close to a kiss) eggs HUH? *Pauses in the process of dunking 2 Jug's full of water on her head* He loves EGGS more then her smile and lips He then proceeds to give a lecture on egg's and the many benefits if eating it day and night, sunday or monday  Sweety Prem..what about cholestrol? But nevermind thatnot%20worthy I will eat eggshells if you tell me toWinkLOL BTW, did anyone notice how many times Prem said ande and egg? I did ROFL Ande, 13 times and 2 times eggs ROFLthat was really a mind blasting scene......till date for me its the best scene between premeer....i loved them both....hey di i must say u really have a keen observation..ClapClap

i must say tanu is really soo much badmash like her mamu....when she saw that her mamu n mami r busy so she must have gone but no she with folded arms starring at them....bilkul mamu pe gai hai...as he was also watching his parents like that..
20. Heer Ohmigosh. *clutches the jug full of water* She stopped Prem from leaving and is backing Prem to THE wall this time. Gooooooooo Heer!My heart was also saying the same thing
 Prem looks so deflated LOL All that planning and the romantic mood gone down the drainLOL Him asking Heer what she is doing and to forget it coz the house is filled with kids..someone or the other will barge in anyway was so adorable. *pulls Prem's cheeks* LOL WowEmbarrassed Heer is soooo close to PremEmbarrassed *sprinkles from water on the face from the jug I am holding*  Shocked Heer caressing Prem hair now and repeating his dialogueEmbarrassed OMG  She placed her finger on his lips as she says that she loves his lips! *dunks the jug full of water on her head* Prem looks miserableLOL but Heer goes on and says she loves his eyes more. Heh? more then his lips?Embarrassed Idiot. ROFL Oh wait she back to his kaapte hoant. day%20dreaming*goes and dunks her head in the sink* Oh God Prem looking at Heer but I think he knows there's a punchline coming so he doesn't look very excited LOL so he proposed Heer to go downstairs again But Heer continues undaunted. She gets more close to himday%20dreaming and says that more then his lips..she loves Eggs   Then she teases prem by repeating his dialogues and laughs and Prem has "I-knew-it-was-too-good-to-be-true" expression ROFL and pretends to be angry and leaves from there..when leaving he has a smile on his face though day%20dreaming Heer runs behind him to manaofy him day%20dreaming The director better not cut the Heer manaoing Prem scene from Monday's epi Angry or I won't be liable for the actions I take against themAngryLOLi hope e ididnt cut that scene....i want to see how heer will manofy him..wwaiting to see it..

Ok Patshala Khatam! This weekend I am giving you all Homework Study hard! LOL Ice creams, cookies and chocolates before you all leave!Big smileLOL
 thank u soo much for chocolates,cookis n ice-crems..love u for that...Hug
~Triv Geek

Post Reply New Post

Go to top