Book Talk

salman rushdie not in booker list your opinion?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tapishh

IF-Rockerz

tapishh

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 2:21am | IP Logged
As we all read in the papers salman rushdie's book "The Enchantress Of Florence" has been struck off the list for the most prestigious literary award--The Man Booker Award, while fellow indian author Amitav Ghosh's book "The Sea Of Poopies" has been nominated......

what do you think that the winner of bookers of booker salman rushdie should have nominated or not?

i have read both Sea of Poppies and The Enchantress Of Florence

i personally liked Sea Of Poppies better because i thought The Enchantres...... was not upto Mr. Rushdie's mark

What Do You Think About His Not Being Nominated?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "salman rushdie not in booker list your opinion?" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Interesting topic, but I haven't read either book so I can't really answer the question.  But I'll try to get my hands on the books and see how I like them.

-Mahi

tapishh

IF-Rockerz

tapishh

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
thank you!

and try sea of poppies first cause its better :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top