Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: sweta01

I dont know her as a person even now.... 😛

Fikur nahi sweta01ji. Picture abhi baqi hain mere dost! Monica wild card keh jariyeh waapas ayegi tubb aap koh ek aur mauka milega usay samazneh aur parakh neh keh liye 😉  Waisey haameh toh woh kafi acchi laagi.😳 
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabshah

Sanjay Nirupam...I did not even know who he was before he came to the picture......When he goes to ask for vote- it matters. And in order to remain in news- he has now helped Monica to get a flat in Mumbai also. "Everything to be in news"

Sambhavana Seth- Love her- hate her- but you cannot ignore her. She is the most complicated character of the house. She will definitely get more item numbers after this. She is the Nautanki Queen of the show- and that matters in the show business. (However, Sam CANNOT beat Rakhi Sawant)

Rahul- People already know him and he has loads of money. However, people will see positive side as well.

Raja- After all, he is not as bad as people think he was.

Losers
Ahsaan: I used to like him when he was just a comedian
Payal: Well....so fake...I am not sure she will gain any fan from this show
Rakhi: Everybody loved "Sweety"..I was surprised to see Rakhi in such a state after so many years

Neutral
Debojit, Zulfi, Ketaki Ji

Not Sure
Monica: I am sure Sanjay helped her get the house. However, I am not sure if her linkage with Rahul will harm her or help her in the long run.

Elina: I wonder if people will remember her in the long run

Ashotosh: I did not know of him before- however- I think- I will forget him soon as well.

agree with most of what you said especially the bold part
IamKashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shellily

Well everyone of the contestants who came in talk about wanting to come to "change their image"  --- so who do you think of all of them managed?  My opinion:

Sanjay Nirupam:  Yeah gave us a face to the politician... I do look and recognize him in posters now and I think he gets more media exposure as well -- like in the recent Raj Thackerey controversy he was interviewed so many times ... so I guess even the short stint worked for him...

Rakhi:  Well... she sort of lived up to her reputation .... funky girl... didnt really change much -- I dont even think she has benefitted too much....dunno if she got any work becoz of this

Monica:  Just read she got some work becoz of this and hey Sanjay-ji did help her get a flat... though overall she came across as not very loyal to the people who  care for her... dont know if thats a defense mechanism or just her nature --- if it is then she shouldnt really be trusted with a barge pole --- says and shows one thing and behaves another way, so nothing should be taken in face value -- would say showed herself as a deceptive person --- but not cunning...

Payal:  OMG...... what is this girl?  A total put on  and can use people without any guilt for getting ahead... very very selfish ... Rahul if you are her bf then watch out for her .... she's gonna USEEEEEEEEEE you .

Raja:  Just cofnirmed what the media said --- is a weird, volatile, dominating, cunning and totally untrustable person.  You just sympathize so much with his wife now and can fully understand why she broke up with him... he truly deserved it...imagine living with a person like this....

omg we cannot even imagine to live with this kind of person especially me for even an hour
  ....You are absolutely right  ðŸ˜›

Rahul:  So sweeeeeeeeeeet.... really loved him... love watching him.... whatever the guys int he house say --- his personality is cool....very unassuming and real guy ...

The rest will comment on later ... typed too much for now... hand hurts  😊

Bring on all your comments now .........