Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cutereems

So Jassi will forgive Purab??

If the directors had been sensible enough & followed the original BLF story,they would have introduced Purab aka Michel only after Jassi left Gulmohur.Unfortunately they messed it up by trying to use their own logic.Now,if they intend to return to the original(which we all feel they do,from the past several episodes),they need to bring a Michel.
What I feel they may show is that Jassi again meets Purab when she goes away(Maldives?).Maybe she forgives him,as Cutereems feels.Their friendship strengthens again(as she never really loved him) and thus our directors will victoriously think that they have convinced the audience. 😕 🤢 😕 Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Daisy

If the directors had been sensible enough & followed the original BLF story,they would have introduced Purab aka Michel only after Jassi left Gulmohur.Unfortunately they messed it up by trying to use their own logic.Now,if they intend to return to the original(which we all feel they do,from the past several episodes),they need to bring a Michel.
What I feel they may show is that Jassi again meets Purab when she goes away(Maldives?).Maybe she forgives him,as Cutereems feels.Their friendship strengthens again(as she never really loved him) and thus our directors will victoriously think that they have convinced the audience. 😕 🤢 😕

So only we can do is now wait for his entry. I am excited to see him back.😊. If Purab will help jassi then i want to see him in that role.

Rumi thumbnail

Daisy

directors have no choice left other than that. but they will have to ommit the portion where michel falls in love with her, coz purab has already done that and then disillusioned also. so as u say, there will be only friendship between them and probably armaan will think this as love and be jealous. only in that way directors can give any meaning to it. other wise they will have to introduce a fresh michel if they want to follow the story word by word as they are doing now. anyways, whatever may happen, it is armaan who will win jassi in the end!!!! that's all!!!!!!

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Rumi..u said it! 👏 👏
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for all the info guys
ides thumbnail
see in BLF I see why Micheal was needed.....he is the one who helps Jassi see her real self without the baggage of an engagement......in JJKN we have  a kichri of people who could have done the same after Purab's depature.....Meenakshi, Nandani, HM.....I really do not see the point of dragging Purab back for the makeover stuff alone.....plus with the way Purab became "he who shall not be named", I think its a very stupid move to call him back...