shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
ppl on this forum keep talking about a michel coming in jjkn. who is he??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tupa thumbnail

when betty goes away to a new place(sorry i cant remember the name)leaving her company n her boss, there she mets michel. he is that character of BLF who made betty to realize her inner beauty n helped her in makeover & also helped to unite betty n her boss-armando . he plays a very  important role in the end. he was her true friend, michel loved betty but never expressed it to her as she loved her boss.

im jjkn, purab resembles of michel as he is jassi's friend, like michel he has a tragic past etc. etc.

so if the directors r 2 follow the original BLF den dey;ll have 2 introduce michel. sum ppl r claming that if puarb returns then he'll play that role. 

any more confusions, shruti n s.t.u.p.i.d😆?????? 

Edited by tupa - 19 years ago
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shruti and S.T.U.P.I.D.. 😊
If you know,JJKN is the adaptation of the Colombian serial "Yo Soy Betty La Fea" .In that,Betty(Jassi) meets Michel when she leaves Armando's(Armaan's) company and goes away to a different land with Catalina(Nandini).Michel becomes her very good friend and helps her to realize her true self.Infact he even falls in love with her,but he knows that deep down her heart,she still loves Armando.
We feel that since T&D are planning on getting Purab back in Feb,it must be for Michel's role.
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So Jassi will forgive Purab??

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutereems

So Jassi will forgive Purab??

forgive😕😕what for......
meearthbigfan thumbnail
well michel helps betty and relizes all her beauty par yeh sab to jassi mein ho chuka hai even purab fall for jassi and dono engage bhi hone wale the now again all this whats goin on
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i am sure that it is purab
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

forgive😕😕what for......

Jassi ko beech main chod ke jo gaya tha...... mangani tod ke.

Aur mere paas agaya tha😉😆

lamhe thumbnail

well purab had tried his best to make jassi confidant and his  months of effort still didint put anything in jassi's thick skull god knows what will go in now if purab comes back that woman only understands what she wishes to understand so she will fell pretty only when she wants to poor purab cannot do anyth now

lamhe thumbnail
im extemely sorry dont know how 2 mona lisa's got downloaded