missy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Raj Thackeray's uncle Bal Thackeray has targeted Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan through the party mouthpiece. But why? For calling himself a Dilliwala.

The editorial in Saamna, the Sena mouthpiece, has questioned Shahrukh for calling himself a Dilliwala. "Mumbai made Khan a baadshah (king), but he still calls himself a Dilliwala. If that is the case, why did you come to Mumbai?" questioned the editorial.

Raj Thackeray, the Chief of Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS), had attacked Jaya Bachchan a couple of days ago for commenting that she would speak in Hindi, as she belonged to Uttar Pradesh. Jaya has reportedly apologised for the comments as demanded by Raj Thackeray.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
Oh God!!! this is d limit!!!! leave SRK alone!!!!!
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Oh God, after reading the title I thought that SRK was physically attacked! Well not much to say except these twits should just leave him alone. And don't they know how to speak to a Baadshah!
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea the title is shocking ...i thought he is physically attacked ...these politician shud leave him alone in peace.
This guy is damn annoying leave srk alone..
yeah well i was born in canada but i moved to the u.s. and yet i have pride abt where i'm from....now what are you going to say to that???
FallenAngelx16 thumbnail
OMG, this Thackeray family needs to stop being such pushovers. First they get offended by a mere comment made by Jaya Bachchan, and then now Shahrukh Khan.... that's just full of crap.