Celebrity Fan Clubs

::.$hweta Tiwari FanClub.::Page 3 Updated:New Show (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Rishabhprerna

Goldie

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::.$hweta Tiwari FanClub.::Page 3 Updated:New Show (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged

of course u can join there

afta all we r all shweta fans

Annie4Juhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Annie4Juhi

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sallu_lover

Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

Can i join Awesome FC
I like Sweat she is soooooooooo sweet

u r most welcome to join this FC deat

n u mean shweta not sweat hehehe
ThankssssssssssssLOLLOL

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 2:05am | IP Logged
thats alright dear

btw wats ur name besides fan of juhi hahahah

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

From bahu to babe

"I like the glamour and glitz of my profession," admits Shweta Tiwari. The actor who is awaiting a decent role to make a new beginning in her
career says that there is no dearth of work. "I'm getting loads of offers. After Kasauti I've proved myself. Now whatever I take up has to be better than the best," confessed the actress.

Shweta is a die hard optimist. Recently, after her separation from husband and Bigg Boss contestant Raja Chaudhary, she has started life afresh. "But I have no regrets and no complaints. We all try to make things work but if it doesn't work out then you move on. Today, I can say that I've moved on. Now, the biggest responsibility is my daughter Palak. I'm a single parent, so my responsibility doubles. I play the mother and father in her life."

Currently seen judging Aaja Mahi Ve she is all praises for the dance show. "I love dancing. To sit on the judge's chair along with a legend like Saroj Khan is a huge compliment. I love the concept of the show. For a change, the audience gets to see the
talent of the lay man." About her acting career she assures that she will be back. "I promise."

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Shwetha At Zee Astitva Awards 

DSC_0725.JPG
DSC_0724.JPG
DSC_0735.JPG
DSC_0734.JPG
DSC_0705.JPG

Edited by sallu_lover - 20 September 2008 at 10:16pm

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Shweta's New Show

Jaane Kya Baat Hui

Starring:

Shweta Tiwari

Sanjit Bedi

Jaane Kya Baat Hui, by Cinevistaas is a sensitive portrayal of a woman's adultery in marriage that captures the power packed performance by Shweta Tiwari, Sanjit Bedi, Suhasini Mulay and Shishir Sharma.

The show challenges the rigid rules and norms that exist in the Indian society wherein the protagonist questions, "If a man commits infidelity no questions are asked, but if a woman has an illicit affair, she is call a tramp? So why these double standards?

Jaane Kya… is the story of Aradhana, played by Shweta Tiwari who is caught in a loveless marriage with Shailendra (Sanjit). One day a mysterious stranger enters Aradhana's life and brings chaos and turmoil in her married life. He makes her rediscover the woman within her while her husband continues to divide his time between his business, his mistress and the other random women in his life.

When her family discovers this, they gang up to dissuade Aradhana and continue to prosecute her for what could be her one chance to find love and happiness again. Nevertheless, Aradhana defies the norms of the society and also finds ally from an unexpected someone, her mother –in-law (Sushasini Mulay).

Success in marriage does not come merely by finding for the right companion, but by being the right companion… is what this show is trying to portray through the story.

The show airs Monday- Thursday at 10:30 pm on COLORS...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!! Well i kinda watched shewta's new show...and it's boring right now maybe it'll get better later on!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top