Twilight

VMA's Rob Interview-Taylor & Rob Video!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
* NOTE - for some reason..the pics r not shwoing up..so i posted the link..where u can find itt * will edit with pics sooon *EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

TwilighttterssHug

OMG OMG OMG!! I m speechless!! i m dyinn to see the videoo of this!!! Robz & Taylor intervieww..both r lookin HOT!! but Rob moree..as alwayssEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed his hairr...his stylee iss AHHH!! HOTTEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He touches his hair a lot..i love ittEmbarrassed his expressions..AHH..too gooodEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

* Credit - Everyglow * ClapClapClap

FOUND THE videooooooo!! here it iss:

PICTURES r right here!!!!!!!!!

OMGG!! still starin at ROB!! * TOO HOTTEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love yaaHug

Ayesha/AshuHug

Edited by *Ayesha007* - 10 September 2008 at 7:32pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VMA's Rob Interview-Taylor & Rob Video!!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks SO much! Lol, Taylor is sucha cutiee :) Rob looks nicee! He's looking decent this time around! :P

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
ASHUUUUUUUUUU!
OMG! Loveee youuu..did i ever tell u..that ur the BESTTTTTT! LOOOOL!
Thankoooo jaan! U totally rockkkk!
They all look really good! And Rob *faintttttttt*..Haha!

Mockingjay1

Mockingjay1

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks mucho for the videos. ROB and his smexyness....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed*sigh*And the way he brushes his hair...Embarrassed. And I did want to know his fav. swear word...too bad they didn't show that part.

SunriseGreen

IF-Dazzler

SunriseGreen

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Ashu you're on a role today! LOL

I'm dead.

Both of them are just the cutest and hottest guys I've seen in my WHOLE LIFE. Period. I can't get enough of them, esp Rob BlushingBlushing My God I swear I just wanted to eat him.

And haila! a drunk fan tried to kiss him?? grrr stay away! Angry LOL

thanks Ashu!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top