Fan Fictions

To Err is Human # 4 EPILOGUE pg 45 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 60

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
congrats on ur new topiccc!!
awwww i wish the men cud be like Padma too....shes so understanding and atleats she doesnt have ego problems!
no ways im sure Armaan will always keep her happy...Shanky is being too negativeee!
awwww armaan cares about ridyz parents now too1!:D
My god...these men are so proud....grrrr....when will they learn!
maybe the dads will change ;) ... bheeguuuu as my rnabir said...apne aap ko pehchane ke liye jhatka chahiye hota hai:P
awww i will always love sanjeevani...unfoorgetabble memories...i still remember the first day haha
AR being interviewedROFLROFL
i guess theyll all be more friendly with eachother...after the baby comes...hopefully...baby to the rescueee:P
i knew it wud be armaan as always putting them in ease lol
omg hope shanky doesnt influence her to get an abortion or something!!!
i just love armaans answers to shanky:D:D:D
mujhe armaan jaisa pati chaahiye LOLLLL
awwww AK last day of honeymooon:(:(
haha is that all they did...stayed in beg all dayyy
which new song is angad humming:P
hahaha how many notes...kripa isko pagal kardegiROFL
Kripa usko ek din mein sab kuch dikhaa degi lmaoooo
finally he found her....hawww flirting in the mandir!!
hahaha shaadi ke baad biwi moti hoti hai...idhar to ulta hogaya!!
awww wow is the mahal theirs?!?!?!...Ak are tooo romanticcc:D
hawww dessert ke baad...pet to bhar jayega...lmao
wowww awesome lyrics!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To Err is Human # 4 EPILOGUE pg 45 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angadzgirl

IF-Rockerz

Angadzgirl

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
di first congrats on ur new topic...ClapHug

Awwww di.....its veryyyy ROMANTIC n cute part...TongueWinkEmbarrassed

di i loved my Angad n Kripa part.....TongueWinkEmbarrassedits justtttt too ROMANTIC n CUTE....TongueWinkEmbarrassed

n i loved the mandir scene too.....he never leave a single chance to flirt with Kripa.....he is sooo naughty...TongueWinkEmbarrassed

n Armaan n Ridz r too cute...i loved the both r supporting each other...Wink

n cant belive shashank....he should happy for his daughter....

n thanx for pm...Hug

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpal

Congrats on ur 4th thread bheegi di!!! Loved this part, u r such a good writter, u should write books!!! I am wondering what will happen with shashank and abhimanyu? continue soon! Big smile and congrats once again Clap , keep it up!!!

Thanks coolpal...I am flattered by ur praise but i feel i have miles to go before i can become a professional writerBig smile

Shanky and abhi need a big jhatkaAngry...wait and seeSmile

Originally posted by lil_desi_goddess

Sangeeta...

Awesome work and congratulations for part number 57, and the new thread! look forward to the upcoming parts

Thanks to all of UBig smile

Originally posted by rima791

thanks for the PM
love the part
ridz is so right, shashank/abhi will NEVER change ugghh
aww poor armaan, feel sorry for him, i am so mad how dare shashank to say stuff like that to armaan
aaww AK part was very sweet and cute, i love the way angad says "kripa kripa kripa.....kripa ho tumhari" lol it sounds freakin hillarious, i can so imagine him saying that
do cont soon

Thanks Rima...yes the buddhas will never change unless something drastic happensConfused

aww...i am glad u liked that line ...even i can imagine Angad saying thatLOL

Edited by bheegi - 10 September 2008 at 4:32pm

-Dolly-

IF-Rockerz

-Dolly-

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

First of all congo 4r the 4th thread 
Clap
ClapClapClapClapClap

u rock ur updates are just awsummm love the way u portray every character awsum work....plz plz continue soon....cant wait for the next part....

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Congrats on the 4th thread Di! I told u..u'll be starting a new thread coz the response u get is amazing! Clap Thanks for the PM btw..

thanks Nimrah...i owe the thanks to u allClap
Now back to the part, I jst knew Armaan couldnt hide the news.. aww man that must hav been so embarrasing for Riddhima..poor her! Ugghh this Shashank gets on my nerves..cant he be happy for his child for once atleast

shashank's problem is that he thinks Ridz should live her life the way he wantsConfused ...let's see how long he can think like that

! Angry and yes, Abhimanyu is also behaving like a jerk! Lol, these wishes and so many people get tiring dont they! Tongue Uff this Shashank started again.. Can I please murder him! This Shashank is interfering in their happiness! Lol, we would love to bear with this story and you always!

it is hardest to change POV of people at that ageLOLLOL...let's see what happens

LOL Lol, I liked the way Kripa planned the surprise for him and Angad worries soo much for her..thats soo sweet!

poor angad has been burnt by her separation and he almost lost her to kidney failure....his worries are understandableConfused

Liked the cute scene between them! Embarrassed I wonder if guys like Angad and Armaan really do exist! Day Dreaming
perhaps like a needle in a haystack. At least we can dream about these ideal men in our ffsLOLLOL

Anyway..awesome part..enjoyed it a lot.. do update soon! Big smile

Originally posted by forevercharmed

Congrats on your new thread di!!!!!!!! Clap

I can't believe Shashank! He should be happy for them but instead he's subtly criticizing the decision?! Awww AK part was toooo cute!! Embarrassed

Avanti

Thanks avanti....shanky wants ridz to live her life on his termsConfused He is very ambitious for her and worried her career will suffer if she has a babyConfused

Edited by bheegi - 10 September 2008 at 6:26pm

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by er.Sheetal

Hi Sangeeta Di... thanx for d PM...

thanks sheetal. remember u said how come AK have all the intense scenes and AR just provide relief...well girl the tables are turned now.....AR have testing times ahead of them while AK are there to provide reliefSmile

OMG... The Dadies are the same... When will they grow up... They are such stupid people (sorry to say this i know they are oldUnhappy, but cant help it)... Why cant they be happy with their kids' happiness... They wont change... They spoiled the HAPPIEST moment of their kid's life. I really felt bad for AR...

on the bright side, AR stuck together and are there to support each other

AK scen was also very sweet... i liked Kripa's rick and surprise... But i liked Angad verse more than that...

angad is crazy about his wife nowEmbarrassedLOL

Love
- Sheetal

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
aww such a cuuteee part!!! loved it!! lol Armaan couldn't wait to share the news to everyone!! yay!! but Shashank and Abhi..ugh..kab sudrenge yeh dono?? :(

and finally AK are having a nice time together! great part bheegi di!! plz cont. soon!! :)

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masin

MIND BLOWING!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON UR 4TH THREAD BTW!!!!!! ur perhaps the only writer on the forum tht has and still is and hopefully will keep writing an ff adored sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AR and AK are definetely popular...but them combined makes it double the mazaa..nd with a lot of bheegi's creativity..their jodi becomes the best of the best!!!!!!!!! :)

aww thanks samra....i will just say you all are too nice to me. Of course Ak+AR is a deadly combo and as far as i can tell, a lot of writers are using that combo now

hmm as fr AR...sympathetic preggy was hilarious and this part was really sweet..........actually i missed ur pm bout the previous part so just caught up with tht!! in fact i was thinking about u all thru out skool today.....im like how cum she hasn't updated yet...nd sumthing came up during my english class (trying to remember it) which reminded me of AK and ur past ffs...aww wish i had the time to re-read those but first yr of hi-skool doesn't allow me!!! :

oh really? did i forget to PM u? sorry....was not intentional just an oversight. Please don't waste time thinking about my ff in classLOLLOLLOL

( anywayss....back to AR...im glad tht both of them hav a good understanding....as in its not only armaan hating on his father-in-law but ridz understands his remarks too and doesn't like them either...same thing with armi's dad....ridz respects him a ton but luckily armi knows how to deal with him and his remarks!! armi has really matured...but i think ridz is the one persn in ur ff the grew the most!!!!!!!!!!

well ridz has never spoekn up against authority except when armaan left herConfused .....now she has armaan on her side so hopefully she will have more courage to speak up

now AK...awwww.........chooooo chweeettt!!!! lols angad is a sweetheart...tho now im a bit worried after kripa's superstition..i dunt want there to be any problems later on...altho u promised no more sad parts...and while i was trying to find the last part...(lols.u pmed me the wrong page) i saw sum1's comment.....u promised tht person tht u'll keep writing this ff until she yells stop...well i know fr a fact she wont yell stop and i hope u'll keep ur promise :)..

LOLLOL ur funny samra...let's see what i have in store 4 u but yes at some point this will come to a STOPLOLLOL

.. but AK are really adorable....lols....very cute together....and the kesar bavan was really sweet...angad's hindi was exceptional...hmm.....i really liked how angad kept praying but talking to kripa at the same time...lols i could clearly imagine tht and another scene: "kripa, kripa, kripa, kripa ho tumhari"....tht was waaayayayayaya toooooo hilarious!!!!!!!! lols...and plzz dunt mention the AK seperation anymore...it reminds me of their old times too!! :(....but im sure being a writer u do it fr a reason!

i mentioned the AK separation just to explain angad's anxious behavior...no there is no AK separation planned as of nowBig smile

now my most fav and i hope u continue more amazing parts bout this couple:AA
"abbe saale" i luv how u use tht phrase...nd tht goes out fr all ur ffs....lols...the cell phone exchange b/w the four was hilarious......lols...its payback time..LMAO...i luv their jodi......hope we can see these two couples on screen together in a show written by you..it shud be called....__________________(whtever u decide to call it) and in the credits it shud say "based on the fan-fiction 'two err is human'..exceptionally written by sangeeta di"

OMG Samra....u are too muchLOLLOL well, if any one wants to take this story and make it into a serial, I will be the happiest person in the worldLOL

wht say??? lols...keep in touch and keep writing will def PM u next time
luv
Samra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top