Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

To Err is Human # 4 EPILOGUE pg 45 (Page 60)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicdiva

Hey Sangita-di!!

I wasnt able to follow this FF because of a vacation and other things, so i just finished reading it in the past few days in my spare time, and I can not believe i had missed out on such an amazing FF! You have always been my favourite FF writer but after reading this FF im completely spellbound! I would like to salute you for writing a story that basically gives a complete life lesson! It has everything one faces in life, friendship, love, hatered, family relationships, family pressures, sucess, failure,  and, most of all REDEMPTION (hence your FF titleLOL)! You have shown that making mistakes is a part of everyone's life, but accepting the mistake, and correcting it is what is more important! I would want to do a detailed analysis of what i thought about each aspect of your story, but i think it might take too long once i start LOL I just read the analysis made my Jodubai, and i think she has done a better job of putting my thoughts in words. LOL 

I also read 'The Turtleneck Girl, and "Des Pardes" during my x-mas holidays, and have also read some of your other ones earlier last year, and I just want you to know that after reading all these FF's of yours , i hold a very high respect for u! I may not know you in person, but you have definitely brought out a part of yourself through these stories, which i admire a lot! Your FF's arent just for 'entertainment' of readers, but there is so much deeper meaning attached to every single one of your stories!  I have definitely learned a lot of lessons through your stories, and will definitely keep those in mind as i go ahead in life. I feel proud of being part of IF that encourages writers like you to showcase their talent, and it would definitely be a shame if i missed out on all this!

Thankyou once again and i love you!!!  Hug

awww thanks simi. I just got back from work and saw your comment here. It sure did cheer me upSmile I am touched by your words of appreciation and I am glad you appreciated the few subtle lessons I tried to hide in this ff. This ff is certainly very close to my heart as it is mostly based on my own life experiences and what I have learnt through this process. I am sure you will learn a lot more as u get older but I would be honored if any of my experiences could help u make life just a tad bit easierSmileSmileSmile

Thanks sweetySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-simi-

love_KYPH IF-Dazzler
love_KYPH
love_KYPH

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 3:49am | IP Logged
AWESUM FIC!!!!!!!!!!
Clap
jus loved it
d relationship all 4 frnds shared n specially ArK was fab!!!!!
loved it wen all d 4 wer der 4 each other in times of difficulties...
loved jai-aditi scene....
dis fic was 2 gooooooooooooood
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehasfan

AWESUM FIC!!!!!!!!!!
Clap
jus loved it
d relationship all 4 frnds shared n specially ArK was fab!!!!!
loved it wen all d 4 wer der 4 each other in times of difficulties...
loved jai-aditi scene....
dis fic was 2 gooooooooooooood

Thanks nehasfan...i'm honored that u have been reading all my old ffsSmile Yes, this ff was more about friendship than love...friendship is indeed the purest of relationships in the worldSmile
ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

One morning, around her fifth month, Riddhima felt a little flutter-almost like butterflies floating in her tummy-while checking a patient in the Cancer ward. At first, she thought she was imagining; the flutters stopped when she walked, but recurred the moment she halted at a patient's bedside. There comes a moment in everyone's life when one crosses that bridge of uncertainty to certainty, from confusion to clarity, from restrained emotions to demonstrative emotions, from a feeling of being burdened to a feeling of being liberated- and that's what Riddhima felt at that very moment when tiny little body parts of their unborn child flickered in her womb that afternoon.

To the world you might just be one person,
                           but to one person you might just be the world.
                                            ~Author Unknown~

Hi Bheegi, I'm reading the 3rd and 4th thread of this ff again and enjoying it so much more. When I read the first time I was eager to know what happens next, so rushed on . But now I know whats going to follow I'm relishing  every bit of it. The above words send me back 28 years -  to the most wonderful moment in a woman's life I think next only to the moment she holds her new-born in her arms for the first time. exquisite part. Heart ssh57

Edited by ssh57 - 29 November 2009 at 4:33pm
zesty.me Senior Member
zesty.me
zesty.me

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 6:03am | IP Logged
hey i really loved ur ff
extremely beautiful
great imagination
ur ff is in mah favs list
hope to read some more of ur ff

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged
thanks ssh and zesty me

sorry ssh...just saw ur wonderful reply...yes that part was written on my own personal experience like all of us mom's have at one pt in our lives

zesty...it'smy honor that u consider this ff one of ur favs

Go to top