Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

To Err is Human # 4 EPILOGUE pg 45 (Page 59)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
thanks Kitu and jodu bai

sorry kitu, just saw ur comment today. Thanks 4 following this long ff religiousy and Jo, thanks 4 reading it in 2 days.

Readers like u keep us writers inspired to write more. At many junctions, i have decided to quit writing as it takes up time from family and life but u all have encouraged to keep me writing. Thanks again for giving me the chance to express my thoughts and entertain u all
Jodubai Goldie
Jodubai
Jodubai

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Hi Beeghi,

I felt really bad for writing such a measly comment on your wonderful FF, so I am back now, to tell you actually what I felt after reading your FF, be prepared to get all sleepy, cos this is going to be one long comment, instead of commenting on the whole story, I have decided to break this on relationship, cos I felt this was the basis of the FF, so will start with Angad & Arman:

I loved the intro of the 2 badmash boys & the way the acknowledged & accepted each other, got scolding from the dean the very 1st day, later them finding their rivals in the Kripa & Ridima & enjoying teasing them as a team, later on the way you bonded them was a treat to read, their convo in the shower, each telling the other about being in love, even before they accept it themselves, what a friendship!! On going to Sanjeevgarh, Arman all scared cos Kripa is hitting on him, even when Angad was yet to accept that he loved Kripa, them taking the room 1st, so a watch can be kept on the gals

The Goa trip was fun, this also was a turning point in their friendship, when Arman realised that perhaps he was hurting Angad's self respect by his huge shopping spree, later Angad singing out Arman's desire at he party held for the senior docs at Arman's house was good too

During Angad's suspension, no one apart from Arman believed that Angad was innocent & he even got proofs to prove his innocence

Then came the break, that was a real shocker, but perhaps that was a needed break, for all the 4 characters to grow up, understand each other, or should I say understand one's own self, of what they need from life, they started valuing the relationships more than before, not taking it for granted anymore

Angad's call to ask him about chand churana at an odd time, showed that he has every right to call Arman anytime, for any random thing, that 'haq' was given by each to the other, Arman coming to India as soon as he heard about Kripa's illness to be with this friend, another example of their friendship

During Shabeer's accident Arman trying to make Angad understand that his profession is above his personal issues, but then Angad didn't need any convincing, he was back in his doc mode

Arman convincing Shabeer not exactly convincing but showing him the way to help out the 2 lovers, cos am sure Angad or Kripa wouldn't have done that themselves, Arman coming over to apologise at mid night, shows how strong the friendship, that something wrong with one of them, effects all 4 of them

Lastly both handsome friends, still badmash even after their kids have grown up….

Arman & Riddima:

I have always being a KASH fan, & while reading any AR FF, I imagine them as KASH only & you justified naughty, loving, prankster, caring Arman very well, being the true prankster He gets his name in her Hate list on the top for insulting her dad, making her trip on tennis ball, only to end up giving her a lift back to hostel, loved the slow & steady approach you took with this 2 lovers to get together, her helping at his work, late night ice cream etc

Kissing on the mango tree, was really very romantic & so was the DDLJ scene, where Kripa rescued Arman

Again the leap, was good cos both AR realised that they cannot live without each other, Dr Josh being the key played in getting Arman to sought after Ridz, he fly off to US, to meet a very darpok Ridz, but ends up falling on tennis balls & being attacked by them too, their night together was nice, it was like they were accepting each other completely but liked that after that night, Ridz didn't allow him to sleep with her anymore, guess, they got carried away too the 1st night.

Both of them flying back on hearing about Kripa's illness, to be with Angad like true friends,

Ridima getting all annoyed at Arman for kissing her, thinking she was Ruksana & then thinking about calling the whole wedding off, but then didn't for a good bargain

Arman making the announcement of being a father without thinking about the consequences, Ridz's dad getting annoyed at her too, then the actual pregnancy, that was a difficult time (my friend's baby had a similar difficult, but now the baby is all healthy but a very naughty child), Jai is like Jr, Arman started flirting at such a young age, he believes in wasting no time, now with Jai & Aditi together, AR never seem to be getting older

Angad & Kripa:

I have never seen the serial & have never read any of AK's FF too, I am reading one of your FF on AK – Shall we dance, cos I had seen the movie & got hooked onto when I read the 1st part

Angad & Kripa also start on the normal basis – of fights, but their fights was more to irritate & annoy each other, for no reason, but the good thing was they never got their professional life in between their fights, like Mrs Khanna's case, again with them you took the slow & stead approach to fall in love, but Love actually happened during Angad's accident in Sanjeevgarh, where she gave her blood despite being anaemic, & the Goa trip only added to their love (Angad calling up her parents, was a big step & her parents are too cool as well, imagine, your daughter's BF calling after midnight, I would probably faint…lol), but I didn't like their break, both suffered a lot, Kripa was justified in leaving Angad, cos he didn't want to burden him with her illness but Angad, couldn't he stop her or maybe he was too blinded by his dreams…

After the leap, his search for her, reminded me of that scene from Saathiya, where Vivek goes after Rani, while she is on medical camp, after the entire search finally they come together

Angad was so supportive of Kripa during her illness, he was always there for her, the chunni scene was too good, vey nicely penned down, Angad was carried away on taking the illegal kidney to show his love for Kripa, but that same love for her, didn't make him do the crime.

The fact that Kripa wanting to get married only after she getting well, shows her love for him, she didn't want him to suffer if she were to leave him, but then that also didn't give him the much awaited sugah raat….lol!

Another best scene I thought was the one right before Kripa is wheeled into the surgery, that was a tearful scene, then the grand wedding, the little jokes they had & finally they were one

They daughter – Aditi was like a younger version of Kripa, who was confused on her feelings, the way Kripa was initially towards Angad, but glad she sorted out her feelings for Jai, there couldn't have being a better ending than this

Ok, now that I am done with the main characters, I will talk random on the story

Dr Josh was like Shah rukh khan from Mohabattein, who is always encouraging the 4 lovers, also he helped out on Arman's report on sanjeevgarh, he also helped out during Angad's case to prove his innocence, also explained Arman as to why Ridz was unable to chose between her parents & Arman

Prithvi was one sleazy character who didn't even change in the end, seems like some people never tend to change, in the beginning I was feeling pity for him, specially since he was all stuck between Kripa & Angad, but then he wasn't that good at his work as well, but dismissed that cos of his shyness, him framing Angad in the drug case was bad, but that also shows that even in reputed places people get away framing the innocent, later when he reappeared I thought he had changed but no you proved me wrong, when he was a part in the kidney selling scandal

The Oldies, ab kya kehna…….I liked Abhi more than Shanshank, cos at least Abhi did try to clear off the misunderstanding but guess Shashank has to much of ego, to watch these 2 oldies face to face was so much fun, 1st at the party which Arman holds to ask for Ridz's hand in marriage, & 2nd at the wedding, Shashank's face was worth a watch when Gauri said that the kids can't wait….lol!!! that was funny…another beautiful scene was the one where Shaskank & Abhi forget the egos for their 1st grandson, people change but this change was the best

I liked another thing about your FF, they way you bought in the social messages, that one shouldn't get a girl to chose between her parents & lover, should refrain from indulging into illegal kidney buying & selling, Kripa telling Ridz not to mention her pregnancy till her 3rd month, even we believe in this, Angad not crossing his limits with Kripa, just cos she was ill but rather chose to wait for her.

Ok, I think I have said enough, maybe you are already asleep by now, but now I am feeling a lot better, that I did a little justice to your FF by my comment, my good luck that I read this FF, if I do think of anything else, I will come back, do watch out for me, if not here I am there in your other two FF, what to do, I am a little chimpku!!!!

Take care & keep writing

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jodubai

Hi Beeghi,

I felt really bad for writing such a measly comment on your wonderful FF, so I am back now, to tell you actually what I felt after reading your FF, be prepared to get all sleepy, cos this is going to be one long comment, instead of commenting on the whole story, I have decided to break this on relationship, cos I felt this was the basis of the FF, so will start with Angad & Arman:

I loved the intro of the 2 badmash boys & the way the acknowledged & accepted each other, got scolding from the dean the very 1st day, later them finding their rivals in the Kripa & Ridima & enjoying teasing them as a team, later on the way you bonded them was a treat to read, their convo in the shower, each telling the other about being in love, even before they accept it themselves, what a friendship!! On going to Sanjeevgarh, Arman all scared cos Kripa is hitting on him, even when Angad was yet to accept that he loved Kripa, them taking the room 1st, so a watch can be kept on the gals

The Goa trip was fun, this also was a turning point in their friendship, when Arman realised that perhaps he was hurting Angad's self respect by his huge shopping spree, later Angad singing out Arman's desire at he party held for the senior docs at Arman's house was good too

During Angad's suspension, no one apart from Arman believed that Angad was innocent & he even got proofs to prove his innocence

Then came the break, that was a real shocker, but perhaps that was a needed break, for all the 4 characters to grow up, understand each other, or should I say understand one's own self, of what they need from life, they started valuing the relationships more than before, not taking it for granted anymore

Angad's call to ask him about chand churana at an odd time, showed that he has every right to call Arman anytime, for any random thing, that 'haq' was given by each to the other, Arman coming to India as soon as he heard about Kripa's illness to be with this friend, another example of their friendship

During Shabeer's accident Arman trying to make Angad understand that his profession is above his personal issues, but then Angad didn't need any convincing, he was back in his doc mode

Arman convincing Shabeer not exactly convincing but showing him the way to help out the 2 lovers, cos am sure Angad or Kripa wouldn't have done that themselves, Arman coming over to apologise at mid night, shows how strong the friendship, that something wrong with one of them, effects all 4 of them

Lastly both handsome friends, still badmash even after their kids have grown up'.

Arman & Riddima:

I have always being a KASH fan, & while reading any AR FF, I imagine them as KASH only & you justified naughty, loving, prankster, caring Arman very well, being the true prankster He gets his name in her Hate list on the top for insulting her dad, making her trip on tennis ball, only to end up giving her a lift back to hostel, loved the slow & steady approach you took with this 2 lovers to get together, her helping at his work, late night ice cream etc

Kissing on the mango tree, was really very romantic & so was the DDLJ scene, where Kripa rescued Arman

Again the leap, was good cos both AR realised that they cannot live without each other, Dr Josh being the key played in getting Arman to sought after Ridz, he fly off to US, to meet a very darpok Ridz, but ends up falling on tennis balls & being attacked by them too, their night together was nice, it was like they were accepting each other completely but liked that after that night, Ridz didn't allow him to sleep with her anymore, guess, they got carried away too the 1st night.

Both of them flying back on hearing about Kripa's illness, to be with Angad like true friends,

Ridima getting all annoyed at Arman for kissing her, thinking she was Ruksana & then thinking about calling the whole wedding off, but then didn't for a good bargain

Arman making the announcement of being a father without thinking about the consequences, Ridz's dad getting annoyed at her too, then the actual pregnancy, that was a difficult time (my friend's baby had a similar difficult, but now the baby is all healthy but a very naughty child), Jai is like Jr, Arman started flirting at such a young age, he believes in wasting no time, now with Jai & Aditi together, AR never seem to be getting older

Angad & Kripa:

I have never seen the serial & have never read any of AK's FF too, I am reading one of your FF on AK ' Shall we dance, cos I had seen the movie & got hooked onto when I read the 1st part

Angad & Kripa also start on the normal basis ' of fights, but their fights was more to irritate & annoy each other, for no reason, but the good thing was they never got their professional life in between their fights, like Mrs Khanna's case, again with them you took the slow & stead approach to fall in love, but Love actually happened during Angad's accident in Sanjeevgarh, where she gave her blood despite being anaemic, & the Goa trip only added to their love (Angad calling up her parents, was a big step & her parents are too cool as well, imagine, your daughter's BF calling after midnight, I would probably faint'lol), but I didn't like their break, both suffered a lot, Kripa was justified in leaving Angad, cos he didn't want to burden him with her illness but Angad, couldn't he stop her or maybe he was too blinded by his dreams'

After the leap, his search for her, reminded me of that scene from Saathiya, where Vivek goes after Rani, while she is on medical camp, after the entire search finally they come together

Angad was so supportive of Kripa during her illness, he was always there for her, the chunni scene was too good, vey nicely penned down, Angad was carried away on taking the illegal kidney to show his love for Kripa, but that same love for her, didn't make him do the crime.

The fact that Kripa wanting to get married only after she getting well, shows her love for him, she didn't want him to suffer if she were to leave him, but then that also didn't give him the much awaited sugah raat'.lol!

Another best scene I thought was the one right before Kripa is wheeled into the surgery, that was a tearful scene, then the grand wedding, the little jokes they had & finally they were one

They daughter ' Aditi was like a younger version of Kripa, who was confused on her feelings, the way Kripa was initially towards Angad, but glad she sorted out her feelings for Jai, there couldn't have being a better ending than this

Ok, now that I am done with the main characters, I will talk random on the story

Dr Josh was like Shah rukh khan from Mohabattein, who is always encouraging the 4 lovers, also he helped out on Arman's report on sanjeevgarh, he also helped out during Angad's case to prove his innocence, also explained Arman as to why Ridz was unable to chose between her parents & Arman

Prithvi was one sleazy character who didn't even change in the end, seems like some people never tend to change, in the beginning I was feeling pity for him, specially since he was all stuck between Kripa & Angad, but then he wasn't that good at his work as well, but dismissed that cos of his shyness, him framing Angad in the drug case was bad, but that also shows that even in reputed places people get away framing the innocent, later when he reappeared I thought he had changed but no you proved me wrong, when he was a part in the kidney selling scandal

The Oldies, ab kya kehna''.I liked Abhi more than Shanshank, cos at least Abhi did try to clear off the misunderstanding but guess Shashank has to much of ego, to watch these 2 oldies face to face was so much fun, 1st at the party which Arman holds to ask for Ridz's hand in marriage, & 2nd at the wedding, Shashank's face was worth a watch when Gauri said that the kids can't wait'.lol!!! that was funny'another beautiful scene was the one where Shaskank & Abhi forget the egos for their 1st grandson, people change but this change was the best

I liked another thing about your FF, they way you bought in the social messages, that one shouldn't get a girl to chose between her parents & lover, should refrain from indulging into illegal kidney buying & selling, Kripa telling Ridz not to mention her pregnancy till her 3rd month, even we believe in this, Angad not crossing his limits with Kripa, just cos she was ill but rather chose to wait for her.

Ok, I think I have said enough, maybe you are already asleep by now, but now I am feeling a lot better, that I did a little justice to your FF by my comment, my good luck that I read this FF, if I do think of anything else, I will come back, do watch out for me, if not here I am there in your other two FF, what to do, I am a little chimpku!!!!

Take care & keep writing

Thanks a ton JoClapClapClap What a wonderful analysis of the whole story and characters. I am blown awaySmile. Well, ur right, the main USP of this story was friendship and relationships and how all the four characters despite making errors and mistakes all along, still managed to stay best of friends because that's what they cared about the most. Even their parents and other characters made mistakes but because their bonds were so strong, they always came back to each other despite all misunderstandings and misgivings. This was the most realistic ff I ever wrote as all incidents and characters were based on my real life experiences with people and my profession. Thanks for appreciating the social messages in the ff. I guess, being older to most readers on the forum, I try my best to impart some messages in the garb of entertainmentLOL. Thanks for liking it and ur comments mean a lot to me.
-ArohaAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-ArohaAngel-
-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
hey di..i finally finally caught up after so many days...i was busy with stuff....this FF is my fav. FF. I love the way u decided to make friendship and love the main themem of the story..all the obstacles angad and armaan..kripa and ridhima faces were really touching...some even made me cry specially when angad went to find kripa..i had tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks...some part were really touched me..like th convo of angad and armaan confessing their love in the bathroom, josh and armaan convo. when armaan finally realized he still loved ridzie, angad and kripa month before wedding sepertatoion convo at the station, shabbir and angad part...when shabbir apologized, shabbir donating kidneys.....u have always been able to stir my heart with FF's but this one really did something to me, i liked the part how u ended mallik and gupta rivalry..it is so true...sometimes "chote bhi badon ko seekh de jaate hain"...u gave us or delivered a message to us in such a good and catching way.....it's really not all about love..its all about understanding and caring and trusting......i guess what we learned with FF was more than u meant to give us...well obviously u meant that we get a lot..but i was blown away with the FF...im not lying..im taking aprint out of this FF rite now.....its always going to be one of my favs.....and the best part of this FF was jai and aditi part...i really liked the way jai confessed his feeling.....i hope that happenes with me.. *sigh* ..okay i'm too young for that...lolz...and serioulsy dont want to my life to fast forward like..prologue to story to epilogue...all i have to say now is gr8 job...u've taught me A LOT With this FF.....hopefully everyone got what u delivered......okay i sound like a post man now...lolz!!

sameera.

p.s.:- i tryed to add all that i could..but then again..i didnt wanna write a chapter..:P thanxx for writing this FF di...its the best one ever.....

Edited by aRohAAnGeL - 26 November 2008 at 9:15pm
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aRohAAnGeL

hey di..i finally finally caught up after so many days...i was busy with stuff....this FF is my fav. FF. I love the way u decided to make friendship and love the main themem of the story..all the obstacles angad and armaan..kripa and ridhima faces were really touching...some even made me cry specially when angad went to find kripa..i had tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks...some part were really touched me..like th convo of angad and armaan confessing their love in the bathroom, josh and armaan convo. when armaan finally realized he still loved ridzie, angad and kripa month before wedding sepertatoion convo at the station, shabbir and angad part...when shabbir apologized, shabbir donating kidneys.....u have always been able to stir my heart with FF's but this one really did something to me, i liked the part how u ended mallik and gupta rivalry..it is so true...sometimes "chote bhi badon ko seekh de jaate hain"...u gave us or delivered a message to us in such a good and catching way.....it's really not all about love..its all about understanding and caring and trusting......i guess what we learned with FF was more than u meant to give us...well obviously u meant that we get a lot..but i was blown away with the FF...im not lying..im taking aprint out of this FF rite now.....its always going to be one of my favs.....and the best part of this FF was jai and aditi part...i really liked the way jai confessed his feeling.....i hope that happenes with me.. *sigh* ..okay i'm too young for that...lolz...and serioulsy dont want to my life to fast forward like..prologue to story to epilogue...all i have to say now is gr8 job...u've taught me A LOT With this FF.....hopefully everyone got what u delivered......okay i sound like a post man now...lolz!!

sameera.

p.s.:- i tryed to add all that i could..but then again..i didnt wanna write a chapter..:P thanxx for writing this FF di...its the best one ever.....

Thanks Sameera. U made my evening with ur lovely comments esp after a depressing day from the mumbai blastsConfused It's my pleasure that u liked this story and hopefully learnt a few lessons of life from it. This story is very close to my heart as it is based on my own life experiences and if I can be of any help to you all, it makes it all worth it!SmileSmile Thanks again Sameera!
Suvarna.... Goldie
Suvarna....
Suvarna....

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Bheegi. You made my day. I was terribly down because of all the happenings in Mumbai and needed something to divert my mind. Your ff helped me a great deal. A good vent for all emotions.

I just loved the way you have woven AR and AK characters in this ff. Read from part 1 to epilogue in one stretch ... couldn't help.

Well, some page numbers need revamp. Hopefully this index will help.

Thread 1
From Intro to 4A page numbers are as mentioned by you. Couldn't find 4B. Remaining as follows
Part 5 56
Part 6 62
Part 7 72
Part 8 81
Part 9 88
Part 10 93
Part 11 99
Part 12 107
Part 13 114
Part 14 120
Part 15 126
Part 16 134
Part 17 143

Thread 2
Part 18 1
Paart 19 6
Part 20 12
Part 21 19
Part 22 25
Part 23 29
Part 24 34
Part 25 39
Part 26 43
Part 27 46
Part 28 50
Part 29 55
Part 30 62
Part 31 70
Part 32 79
Part 33 87
Part 34 94
Part 35 101
Part 36 111
Part 37 119
Part 38 129
Part 39 139
Part 40 148

For threads 3 and 4, thanks for links you have provided.

Cheers,
Suvarna
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suv.patki

Hey Bheegi. You made my day. I was terribly down because of all the happenings in Mumbai and needed something to divert my mind. Your ff helped me a great deal. A good vent for all emotions.

I just loved the way you have woven AR and AK characters in this ff. Read from part 1 to epilogue in one stretch ... couldn't help.

Well, some page numbers need revamp. Hopefully this index will help.

Thread 1
From Intro to 4A page numbers are as mentioned by you. Couldn't find 4B. Remaining as follows
Part 5 56
Part 6 62
Part 7 72
Part 8 81
Part 9 88
Part 10 93
Part 11 99
Part 12 107
Part 13 114
Part 14 120
Part 15 126
Part 16 134
Part 17 143

Thread 2
Part 18 1
Paart 19 6
Part 20 12
Part 21 19
Part 22 25
Part 23 29
Part 24 34
Part 25 39
Part 26 43
Part 27 46
Part 28 50
Part 29 55
Part 30 62
Part 31 70
Part 32 79
Part 33 87
Part 34 94
Part 35 101
Part 36 111
Part 37 119
Part 38 129
Part 39 139
Part 40 148

For threads 3 and 4, thanks for links you have provided.

Cheers,
Suvarna

Thanks suvarna. I know i have been so depressed myself that i have not had the heart to write a romantic story since the Mumbai blasts. You have inspired me to take the initiative to continue my ffs once again. Thanks for taking the pains to re number the pages. They got messed up when IF revamp was taking place. I really really appreciate all ur effortsSmile
-simi- IF-Sizzlerz
-simi-
-simi-

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Sangita-di!!

I wasnt able to follow this FF because of a vacation and other things, so i just finished reading it in the past few days in my spare time, and I can not believe i had missed out on such an amazing FF! You have always been my favourite FF writer but after reading this FF im completely spellbound! I would like to salute you for writing a story that basically gives a complete life lesson! It has everything one faces in life, friendship, love, hatered, family relationships, family pressures, sucess, failure,  and, most of all REDEMPTION (hence your FF titleLOL)! You have shown that making mistakes is a part of everyone's life, but accepting the mistake, and correcting it is what is more important! I would want to do a detailed analysis of what i thought about each aspect of your story, but i think it might take too long once i start LOL I just read the analysis made my Jodubai, and i think she has done a better job of putting my thoughts in words. LOL 

I also read 'The Turtleneck Girl, and "Des Pardes" during my x-mas holidays, and have also read some of your other ones earlier last year, and I just want you to know that after reading all these FF's of yours , i hold a very high respect for u! I may not know you in person, but you have definitely brought out a part of yourself through these stories, which i admire a lot! Your FF's arent just for 'entertainment' of readers, but there is so much deeper meaning attached to every single one of your stories!  I have definitely learned a lot of lessons through your stories, and will definitely keep those in mind as i go ahead in life. I feel proud of being part of IF that encourages writers like you to showcase their talent, and it would definitely be a shame if i missed out on all this!

Thankyou once again and i love you!!!  Hug

Go to top