Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

To Err is Human # 4 EPILOGUE pg 45 (Page 59)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 23844

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aRohAAnGeL

hey di..i finally finally caught up after so many days...i was busy with stuff....this FF is my fav. FF. I love the way u decided to make friendship and love the main themem of the story..all the obstacles angad and armaan..kripa and ridhima faces were really touching...some even made me cry specially when angad went to find kripa..i had tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks...some part were really touched me..like th convo of angad and armaan confessing their love in the bathroom, josh and armaan convo. when armaan finally realized he still loved ridzie, angad and kripa month before wedding sepertatoion convo at the station, shabbir and angad part...when shabbir apologized, shabbir donating kidneys.....u have always been able to stir my heart with FF's but this one really did something to me, i liked the part how u ended mallik and gupta rivalry..it is so true...sometimes "chote bhi badon ko seekh de jaate hain"...u gave us or delivered a message to us in such a good and catching way.....it's really not all about love..its all about understanding and caring and trusting......i guess what we learned with FF was more than u meant to give us...well obviously u meant that we get a lot..but i was blown away with the FF...im not lying..im taking aprint out of this FF rite now.....its always going to be one of my favs.....and the best part of this FF was jai and aditi part...i really liked the way jai confessed his feeling.....i hope that happenes with me.. *sigh* ..okay i'm too young for that...lolz...and serioulsy dont want to my life to fast forward like..prologue to story to epilogue...all i have to say now is gr8 job...u've taught me A LOT With this FF.....hopefully everyone got what u delivered......okay i sound like a post man now...lolz!!
 
 
sameera.
 
p.s.:- i tryed to add all that i could..but then again..i didnt wanna write a chapter..:P thanxx for writing this FF di...its the best one ever.....


Thanks Sameera. U made my evening with ur lovely comments esp after a depressing day from the mumbai blastsConfused It's my pleasure that u liked this story and hopefully learnt a few lessons of life from it. This story is very close to my heart as it is based on my own life experiences and if I can be of any help to you all, it makes it all worth it!SmileSmile Thanks again Sameera!

Suvarna.... Goldie
Suvarna....
Suvarna....

Joined: 23 October 2008
Posts: 2148

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Bheegi. You made my day. I was terribly down because of all the happenings in Mumbai and needed something to divert my mind. Your ff helped me a great deal. A good vent for all emotions.
 
I just loved the way you have woven AR and AK characters in this ff. Read from part 1 to epilogue in one stretch ... couldn't help.
 
Well, some page numbers need revamp. Hopefully this index will help.
 
Thread 1
From Intro to 4A page numbers are as mentioned by you. Couldn't find 4B. Remaining as follows
Part 5 56
Part 6 62
Part 7 72
Part 8 81
Part 9 88
Part 10 93
Part 11 99
Part 12 107
Part 13 114
Part 14 120
Part 15 126
Part 16 134
Part 17 143
 
Thread 2
Part 18 1
Paart 19 6
Part 20 12
Part 21 19
Part 22 25
Part 23 29
Part 24 34
Part 25 39
Part 26 43
Part 27 46
Part 28 50
Part 29 55
Part 30 62
Part 31 70
Part 32 79
Part 33 87
Part 34 94
Part 35 101
Part 36 111
Part 37 119
Part 38 129
Part 39 139
Part 40 148
 
For threads 3 and 4, thanks for links you have provided.
 
Cheers,
Suvarna
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 23844

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suv.patki

Hey Bheegi. You made my day. I was terribly down because of all the happenings in Mumbai and needed something to divert my mind. Your ff helped me a great deal. A good vent for all emotions.
 
I just loved the way you have woven AR and AK characters in this ff. Read from part 1 to epilogue in one stretch ... couldn't help.
 
Well, some page numbers need revamp. Hopefully this index will help.
 
Thread 1
From Intro to 4A page numbers are as mentioned by you. Couldn't find 4B. Remaining as follows
Part 5 56
Part 6 62
Part 7 72
Part 8 81
Part 9 88
Part 10 93
Part 11 99
Part 12 107
Part 13 114
Part 14 120
Part 15 126
Part 16 134
Part 17 143
 
Thread 2
Part 18 1
Paart 19 6
Part 20 12
Part 21 19
Part 22 25
Part 23 29
Part 24 34
Part 25 39
Part 26 43
Part 27 46
Part 28 50
Part 29 55
Part 30 62
Part 31 70
Part 32 79
Part 33 87
Part 34 94
Part 35 101
Part 36 111
Part 37 119
Part 38 129
Part 39 139
Part 40 148
 
For threads 3 and 4, thanks for links you have provided.
 
Cheers,
Suvarna


Thanks suvarna. I know i have been so depressed myself that i have not had the heart to write a romantic story since the Mumbai blasts. You have inspired me to take the initiative to continue my ffs once again. Thanks for taking the pains to re number the pages. They got messed up when IF revamp was taking place. I really really appreciate all ur effortsSmile
-simi- IF-Sizzlerz
-simi-
-simi-

Joined: 04 January 2007
Posts: 14315

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Sangita-di!!
 
I wasnt able to follow this FF because of a vacation and other things, so i just finished reading it in the past few days in my spare time, and I can not believe i had missed out on such an amazing FF! You have always been my favourite FF writer but after reading this FF im completely spellbound! I would like to salute you for writing a story that basically gives a complete life lesson! It has everything one faces in life, friendship, love, hatered, family relationships, family pressures, sucess, failure,  and, most of all REDEMPTION (hence your FF titleLOL)! You have shown that making mistakes is a part of everyone's life, but accepting the mistake, and correcting it is what is more important! I would want to do a detailed analysis of what i thought about each aspect of your story, but i think it might take too long once i start LOL I just read the analysis made my Jodubai, and i think she has done a better job of putting my thoughts in words. LOL 
 
I also read 'The Turtleneck Girl, and "Des Pardes" during my x-mas holidays, and have also read some of your other ones earlier last year, and I just want you to know that after reading all these FF's of yours , i hold a very high respect for u! I may not know you in person, but you have definitely brought out a part of yourself through these stories, which i admire a lot! Your FF's arent just for 'entertainment' of readers, but there is so much deeper meaning attached to every single one of your stories!  I have definitely learned a lot of lessons through your stories, and will definitely keep those in mind as i go ahead in life. I feel proud of being part of IF that encourages writers like you to showcase their talent, and it would definitely be a shame if i missed out on all this!
 
Thankyou once again and i love you!!!  Hug
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 23844

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicdiva

Hey Sangita-di!!
 
I wasnt able to follow this FF because of a vacation and other things, so i just finished reading it in the past few days in my spare time, and I can not believe i had missed out on such an amazing FF! You have always been my favourite FF writer but after reading this FF im completely spellbound! I would like to salute you for writing a story that basically gives a complete life lesson! It has everything one faces in life, friendship, love, hatered, family relationships, family pressures, sucess, failure,  and, most of all REDEMPTION (hence your FF titleLOL)! You have shown that making mistakes is a part of everyone's life, but accepting the mistake, and correcting it is what is more important! I would want to do a detailed analysis of what i thought about each aspect of your story, but i think it might take too long once i start LOL I just read the analysis made my Jodubai, and i think she has done a better job of putting my thoughts in words. LOL 
 
I also read 'The Turtleneck Girl, and "Des Pardes" during my x-mas holidays, and have also read some of your other ones earlier last year, and I just want you to know that after reading all these FF's of yours , i hold a very high respect for u! I may not know you in person, but you have definitely brought out a part of yourself through these stories, which i admire a lot! Your FF's arent just for 'entertainment' of readers, but there is so much deeper meaning attached to every single one of your stories!  I have definitely learned a lot of lessons through your stories, and will definitely keep those in mind as i go ahead in life. I feel proud of being part of IF that encourages writers like you to showcase their talent, and it would definitely be a shame if i missed out on all this!
 
Thankyou once again and i love you!!!  Hug


awww thanks simi. I just got back from work and saw your comment here. It sure did cheer me upSmile I am touched by your words of appreciation and I am glad you appreciated the few subtle lessons I tried to hide in this ff. This ff is certainly very close to my heart as it is mostly based on my own life experiences and what I have learnt through this process. I am sure you will learn a lot more as u get older but I would be honored if any of my experiences could help u make life just a tad bit easierSmileSmileSmile

Thanks sweetySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-simi-

love_KYPH IF-Dazzler
love_KYPH
love_KYPH

Joined: 26 November 2008
Posts: 3432

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 3:49am | IP Logged
AWESUM FIC!!!!!!!!!!
Clap
jus loved it
d relationship all 4 frnds shared n specially ArK was fab!!!!!
loved it wen all d 4 wer der 4 each other in times of difficulties...
loved jai-aditi scene....
dis fic was 2 gooooooooooooood
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 23844

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehasfan

AWESUM FIC!!!!!!!!!!
Clap
jus loved it
d relationship all 4 frnds shared n specially ArK was fab!!!!!
loved it wen all d 4 wer der 4 each other in times of difficulties...
loved jai-aditi scene....
dis fic was 2 gooooooooooooood


Thanks nehasfan...i'm honored that u have been reading all my old ffsSmile Yes, this ff was more about friendship than love...friendship is indeed the purest of relationships in the worldSmile
ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Joined: 21 January 2009
Posts: 1712

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

One morning, around her fifth month, Riddhima felt a little flutter-almost like butterflies floating in her tummy-while checking a patient in the Cancer ward. At first, she thought she was imagining; the flutters stopped when she walked, but recurred the moment she halted at a patient's bedside. There comes a moment in everyone's life when one crosses that bridge of uncertainty to certainty, from confusion to clarity, from restrained emotions to demonstrative emotions, from a feeling of being burdened to a feeling of being liberated- and that's what Riddhima felt at that very moment when tiny little body parts of their unborn child flickered in her womb that afternoon.


                          To the world you might just be one person,
                           but to one person you might just be the world.
                                            ~Author Unknown~

Hi Bheegi, I'm reading the 3rd and 4th thread of this ff again and enjoying it so much more. When I read the first time I was eager to know what happens next, so rushed on . But now I know whats going to follow I'm relishing  every bit of it. The above words send me back 28 years -  to the most wonderful moment in a woman's life I think next only to the moment she holds her new-born in her arms for the first time. exquisite part. Heart ssh57

Edited by ssh57 - 29 November 2009 at 4:33pm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Belonging - (AR Mini)Epilogue pg42-12/02

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: simran1285   Replies: 363   Views: 79060

simran1285 363 79060 09 January 2012 at 4:26am by sweetnandu
FF- NA/MP DOSTI epilogue part-2/ pg54 - 03/02/10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55

Author: shravu   Replies: 437   Views: 44369

shravu 437 44369 12 September 2010 at 10:56am by Cutie_Pri
"The Haunting of Ms. Kripa".Last pt,Epilogue/pg181

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186

Author: pallavi25   Replies: 1481   Views: 228212

pallavi25 1481 228212 14 June 2010 at 4:01am by Escapist
(¯`._)Always in my heart(¯`._)EPILOGUE Pg137 27/11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: nidha1983   Replies: 1147   Views: 109369

nidha1983 1147 109369 07 March 2010 at 10:51am by Ishia
A-R FF: Being Snubbed....Epilogue..PG132

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: ..oneOone..   Replies: 1211   Views: 126001

..oneOone.. 1211 126001 24 November 2009 at 12:32pm by kshanikaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index