To Err is Human # 4 EPILOGUE pg 45 - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Sangeeta...

Awesome work and congratulations for part number 57, and the new thread! look forward to the upcoming parts!
thanks for the PM
love the part
ridz is so right, shashank/abhi will NEVER change ugghh
aww poor armaan, feel sorry for him, i am so mad how dare shashank to say stuff like that to armaan
aaww AK part was very sweet and cute, i love the way angad says "kripa kripa kripa.....kripa ho tumhari" lol it sounds freakin hillarious, i can so imagine him saying that
do cont soon
Congrats on the 4th thread Di! I told u..u'll be starting a new thread coz the response u get is amazing! πŸ‘ Thanks for the PM btw..
Now back to the part, I jst knew Armaan couldnt hide the news.. aww man that must hav been so embarrasing for Riddhima..poor her! Ugghh this Shashank gets on my nerves..cant he be happy for his child for once atleast! 😑 and yes, Abhimanyu is also behaving like a jerk! Lol, these wishes and so many people get tiring dont they! πŸ˜› Uff this Shashank started again.. Can I please murder him! This Shashank is interfering in their happiness! Lol, we would love to bear with this story and you always! πŸ˜† Lol, I liked the way Kripa planned the surprise for him and Angad worries soo much for her..thats soo sweet! Liked the cute scene between them! 😳 I wonder if guys like Angad and Armaan really do exist! 😍 Anyway..awesome part..enjoyed it a lot.. do update soon! πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats on your new thread di!!!!!!!! πŸ‘

I can't believe Shashank! He should be happy for them but instead he's subtly criticizing the decision?! Awww AK part was toooo cute!! 😳

Avanti
Hi Sangeeta Di... thanx for d PM...

OMG... The Dadies are the same... When will they grow up... They are such stupid people (sorry to say this i know they are oldπŸ˜”, but cant help it)... Why cant they be happy with their kids' happiness... They wont change... They spoiled the HAPPIEST moment of their kid's life. I really felt bad for AR...

AK scen was also very sweet... i liked Kripa's rick and surprise... But i liked Angad verse more than that...

Love
- Sheetal
MIND BLOWING!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON UR 4TH THREAD BTW!!!!!! ur perhaps the only writer on the forum tht has and still is and hopefully will keep writing an ff adored sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AR and AK are definetely popular...but them combined makes it double the mazaa..nd with a lot of bheegi's creativity..their jodi becomes the best of the best!!!!!!!!! :)

hmm as fr AR...sympathetic preggy was hilarious and this part was really sweet..........actually i missed ur pm bout the previous part so just caught up with tht!! in fact i was thinking about u all thru out skool today.....im like how cum she hasn't updated yet...nd sumthing came up during my english class (trying to remember it) which reminded me of AK and ur past ffs...aww wish i had the time to re-read those but first yr of hi-skool doesn't allow me!!! :( anywayss....back to AR...im glad tht both of them hav a good understanding....as in its not only armaan hating on his father-in-law but ridz understands his remarks too and doesn't like them either...same thing with armi's dad....ridz respects him a ton but luckily armi knows how to deal with him and his remarks!! armi has really matured...but i think ridz is the one persn in ur ff the grew the most!!!!!!!!!!

now AK...awwww.........chooooo chweeettt!!!! lols angad is a sweetheart...tho now im a bit worried after kripa's superstition..i dunt want there to be any problems later on...altho u promised no more sad parts...and while i was trying to find the last part...(lols.u pmed me the wrong page) i saw sum1's comment.....u promised tht person tht u'll keep writing this ff until she yells stop...well i know fr a fact she wont yell stop and i hope u'll keep ur promise :).... but AK are really adorable....lols....very cute together....and the kesar bavan was really sweet...angad's hindi was exceptional...hmm.....i really liked how angad kept praying but talking to kripa at the same time...lols i could clearly imagine tht and another scene: "kripa, kripa, kripa, kripa ho tumhari"....tht was waaayayayayaya toooooo hilarious!!!!!!!! lols...and plzz dunt mention the AK seperation anymore...it reminds me of their old times too!! :(....but im sure being a writer u do it fr a reason!

now my most fav and i hope u continue more amazing parts bout this couple:AA
"abbe saale" i luv how u use tht phrase...nd tht goes out fr all ur ffs....lols...the cell phone exchange b/w the four was hilarious......lols...its payback time..LMAO...i luv their jodi......hope we can see these two couples on screen together in a show written by you..it shud be called....__________________(whtever u decide to call it) and in the credits it shud say "based on the fan-fiction 'two err is human'..exceptionally written by sangeeta di"

wht say??? lols...keep in touch and keep writing
luv
Samra
Edited by masin - 15 years ago
congrats on ur new topiccc!!
awwww i wish the men cud be like Padma too....shes so understanding and atleats she doesnt have ego problems!
no ways im sure Armaan will always keep her happy...Shanky is being too negativeee!
awwww armaan cares about ridyz parents now too1!:D
My god...these men are so proud....grrrr....when will they learn!
maybe the dads will change ;) ... bheeguuuu as my rnabir said...apne aap ko pehchane ke liye jhatka chahiye hota hai:P
awww i will always love sanjeevani...unfoorgetabble memories...i still remember the first day haha
AR being interviewed🀣🀣
i guess theyll all be more friendly with eachother...after the baby comes...hopefully...baby to the rescueee:P
i knew it wud be armaan as always putting them in ease lol
omg hope shanky doesnt influence her to get an abortion or something!!!
i just love armaans answers to shanky:D:D:D
mujhe armaan jaisa pati chaahiye LOLLLL
awwww AK last day of honeymooon:(:(
haha is that all they did...stayed in beg all dayyy
which new song is angad humming:P
hahaha how many notes...kripa isko pagal kardegi🀣
Kripa usko ek din mein sab kuch dikhaa degi lmaoooo
finally he found her....hawww flirting in the mandir!!
hahaha shaadi ke baad biwi moti hoti hai...idhar to ulta hogaya!!
awww wow is the mahal theirs?!?!?!...Ak are tooo romanticcc:D
hawww dessert ke baad...pet to bhar jayega...lmao
wowww awesome lyrics!!
di first congrats on ur new topic...πŸ‘πŸ€—

Awwww di.....its veryyyy ROMANTIC n cute part...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

di i loved my Angad n Kripa part.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³its justtttt too ROMANTIC n CUTE....πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

n i loved the mandir scene too.....he never leave a single chance to flirt with Kripa.....he is sooo naughty...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

n Armaan n Ridz r too cute...i loved the both r supporting each other...πŸ˜‰

n cant belive shashank....he should happy for his daughter....

n thanx for pm...πŸ€—
Originally posted by coolpal

Congrats on ur 4th thread bheegi di!!! Loved this part, u r such a good writter, u should write books!!! I am wondering what will happen with shashank and abhimanyu? continue soon! πŸ˜ƒ and congrats once again πŸ‘ , keep it up!!!

Thanks coolpal...I am flattered by ur praise but i feel i have miles to go before i can become a professional writerπŸ˜ƒ

Shanky and abhi need a big jhatka😑...wait and see😊

[quote=lil_desi_goddess]Sangeeta...

Awesome work and congratulations for part number 57, and the new thread! look forward to the upcoming parts[/quote]

Thanks to all of UπŸ˜ƒ

[quote=rima791]
thanks for the PM
love the part
ridz is so right, shashank/abhi will NEVER change ugghh
aww poor armaan, feel sorry for him, i am so mad how dare shashank to say stuff like that to armaan
aaww AK part was very sweet and cute, i love the way angad says "kripa kripa kripa.....kripa ho tumhari" lol it sounds freakin hillarious, i can so imagine him saying that
do cont soon

[/quote]

Thanks Rima...yes the buddhas will never change unless something drastic happensπŸ˜•

aww...i am glad u liked that line ...even i can imagine Angad saying thatπŸ˜†
Edited by bheegi - 15 years ago

First of all congo 4r the 4th thread 
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

u rock ur updates are just awsummm love the way u portray every character awsum work....plz plz continue soon....cant wait for the next part....