Fan Fictions

To Err is Human # 4 EPILOGUE pg 45 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 60

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namelesssr

Wah wah... another beautiful one from you Bheegi! Clap

thanks namelesssr...see i do listen to reader's wishes...yeh AK part aap ke liye thaSmile
And badhai for the 4th thread! You still sure you're going to stick to shorter stories after all this appreciation from your readers? Wink u know that is the hardest part....appreciation can become addicting and u never know when u start writing how long the story will stretchLOLLOL
Well, I sure am going to continue to read them in whatever form you want to continueSmile i know i can always count on uSmile

thanks nancy009Smile

Originally posted by missypatel

lol!!! u better put up a note on d headin of yur 3rd thread abt tis new 1...i almost didnt read tis..cuz i usually check on yur replies 2 comments wen i read yur nxt updaet!!

thanks missy....i just changed the heading of thread # 3....great idea

newyas!! liked hw A handled d situation at gupta house..A was a lil annoyin in tis part..he was way more kiddish...probably cuz of d big news!! i miss d serious-naughty-fun lovin yet straight fwd A...u koe wat i mean!!! :D or maybe cuz kripaz 3-mnth deal is gettin 2 me head..i cnt get over it..n m upset abt A announcin 2 1 n all!! lkd d anger in gupatz 4 nt bein imformed bfr otherz..dt was really bad of him!!
okay! i really didnt lke him tdy!! ahhahah!!

even tho we love armaan a lot, remember he is not perfect either....yes his impulsivity did create some ripples but thank god Padma was mature enough to handle it. Well, let's see what happens between Kripa and armaan in next chapConfused

AK part was vry classy n romantic..yes!! d bhawan plc..was unexpected!! liked dt!! :)
thanks for liking their part....well now it's AR's turn to go thru fire and AK will have it a little easy....tables have turned now

Edited by bheegi - 10 September 2008 at 4:43am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To Err is Human # 4 EPILOGUE pg 45 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevskitu

EDITED!!!

hey di!! nice update........... sori cudn't comment for the last part........... was a little busy.....

NP kitu...comment when u can

abhi and shanky still acted like kids, but i thought atleast they have changed their thinking....... but guess i was wrongOuch........ they still impose their views and ideas on their kidsAngry......... for God sake! they r not kids anymore..... they have their individual livesAngry........ poor armaan and ridhima! i feel sad for them..... they have the whole world as their well wishers, except for their own dadsDead......... but, i guess armaan shd have waited till ridhima herself gave the news to her parents........ look now! there goes another problemConfused..... atleast padma wudn't have been so hurt...... anyways, i guess abhi and shany's thinking wudn't have changed e1 if they have given the news by themselves............... they were idiots and still they r idiots.......

ur right, some people never change unless ek bahut badha jhatka lagta haiOuch Armaan is impulsive as we all know and yes he did not do the right thing by announcing to the whole world like that without telling all near and dear ones first. Abhi and shanky are morons no doubtLOLLOL

i have a feeling that now bcoz of this problem, they'll maintain distance from their parents....... maybe they might start living seperately alsoConfused...... bcoz they have suffered bcoz of them as kids..... and i'm sure they won't let their kids suffer due to their dads........ thanks to these BIG daddies, they have already hurt  armaan and ridhima for the news, which was supposed to be the best news of their lives......Angry wait and seeWink

AK's part was like a relief in this whole chapter........ the first parts were a little depresive and tensed...... AK r sooo cute.......angad really changed a lot........ and i luv this chage....... so sweetBig smile.........
  Ak and AR have switched places in the ff now...earlier AK had tense moments and AR were the relief now it's vice versaConfused
ok di!
catch u later........
bye.....
take careSmile

Originally posted by vallanki

Congratulations, bheegi for 4th thread. It shows how much you are talented and how much we loved your work. thanks vallanki....talent ka tho pata nahin magar aap sab ka pyaar sar aankhon parSmileSmileSmile

great surprise to Angad by kripa. First I too thought that kripa brought him out of bedroom to sightseeing. When they entered palace then I realised something spl. Loved the dedication of Angad towards his love. He was always true lover..the way of expression was different.(Zaib) yes, Angad is totally a dedicated lover now...a man of our dreams...sighEmbarrassed

poor Arman dint expect Ridz's parents' upset. Shashank and ahi kabhi nahin suderenge. Even they see their grandson they fight on him to make him 'themselves'. Very good portrait of these two sepcimen!! and yes such specimens do exist in real lifeAngryLOL

Poor Ridz was disappointed and felt guilty coz of Arman's excitement. ridz has to get used to armaan's impulsive behaviorConfused

BTW, love ur siggy and avi....who made the siggy? U or Munni?Nice song. suits good to A's love on K. yes it is a lovely songSmile 

Edited by bheegi - 10 September 2008 at 5:28am

yogzz

IF-Rockerz

yogzz

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 5:45am | IP Logged
congo san di for 4th thread.................
this part was tooo gud
thanx for pm
love u
yogitha

UnKnFascination

IF-Rockerz

UnKnFascination

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
congarts di on the 4th thread
awesome update.......luved it.....................shanky n abhi will never change..................but neways luvely part

fanx for pm

chandni

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aravi

oye hoyyyeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats sangeeta di 4 d 4 thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks araviSmile the credit as always goes to all the readers  
         aaaahhhhhh... dis shanky-abhi duo r impossible yaar!!!!!!! still all dey care bout r profeesional lives n shanky is actually d limit n abhi already decided dat d baby will b a surgeon uuufffoooo di puhleeezzzzz kuch karo na in dono kaa!!!!! now even d word stubborn can't b implied to demmm highly self-obsessed !!!!!!!! poor arman n ridzy naa both were soooo upset !!!!!!!!!!!

some people never learn and never grow up...do they?Angry  
               but dis AK part was chooooo chweet n romantic n beautiful di!!!!!!! luved d way kripa decided to surprize her impatient hubbyyy!!!!!!!!! actually we went to a trip to mount-abu last year frm d skool itz a mesmerizing place !!!!!!!!!! so serene n peaceful d atmosphere z sooo pure deyr !!!!!!!!! n angad 's def changed sooooooo much but all along deyr love 4 each other seems to have increased many folds, haina!!!!!!!!!!! really? u went to Mt Abu. I went there eons ago when i was still a kid. Still remember how awestruck i was by the Dilwara templeSmile             n di congrats once again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks againSmile          luv ya                aravi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

Sangeeta Di..
Hats off to youClap

Thanks a bunch AnitaSmileSmile

This part was written beatifully...I love the ease with which you write each characters emotions...Their actions complement their emotions...I could visualize Armaan at Shashanks place with so much ease because of your unique writing style and your wonderful way with words...
thanks again...i guess we have seen so many shashank and armaan scenes lately that it makes it easier to imagine and now hopefully we will see more when armaan moves into ridz's house in the showLOL

Armaan-ADHD came in...He had to tell the whole world.."peth mein koyi baat rehti nahi hai"...LOL...
exactly...his impulsiveness uff!LOL

Loved the convo b/w Riddhima and her parents...I loved the way you wrote the hesistation she was feeling as she talked with her loved ones... poor ridzi caught between hubby and parents once againConfused

Angry GOD! Shashank! I agree with Riddhima's thoughts...Both Shashank and Abhi can't change...Shashank needs to let his daughter live her life as she wishes too  and stop being so controlling and judging her decisions in life...Riddhima is a married woman and has the right to make her own choices...As for Abhi, he needs to stop interfering into AR's life and being controlling as well...Next thing you know, Abhi-Shank will be fighting over the kid's name..lol...i can soo seee this scene coming up..lol...I can sense Abhi-Shanky issue bubbling up also..
  are the buddhas going to grow up or become more childishAngry?
Cute AK part...So sweet..I loved it...
Di, you seriously have a way with words...You write so beautifully and so comfortably...How long have you been writing for? ur too sweet anita...i just started writing about a year and half ago but all the encouragement from readers helps me strive for more each time..thanks again

Anyways, the part was wonderful as always...your updates can never not be up to the mark...Their always beyond my expectations...I loved Muniza's VM...it was great... i will let Munni know

Continue soon Di....I hope my comment made you feel at ease.. yes...on top of the worldBig smile

And congrats for the fourth thread....we all love the FF a lot and your writing style...im glad that it's slowly getting extended..lol...never want it to end...but all good things come to a close soon enough..and I know you are planning to wrap this one up soon...Hope you start another AR one soon!
  yes it keeps extending thanks to all the demands for AR/AK/AA scenesLOL
Love
Anita

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillingal16

wow bheegi di..another thread..congrats...ah...shashank not to happy with ridz and armaan n abhi also tryin to worm his way in...wonder wat will happen between all four now...lolz...aww such cute and romantic [part with kripa n angad...pls bring back to  mumbai soon...hope u continue soon,,,

Thanks chillingalSmile...yes AK will be back soon but what will happen between Ak and ARConfused let's see

ArmiandRidz4eva

Goldie

ArmiandRidz4eva

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 7:59am | IP Logged

congrats on your new thread!

well deserved too

the update was awesome, loved both the couples

thanks for the PM

Sania

Post Reply New Post

Go to top