Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

To Err is Human # 4 EPILOGUE pg 45 (Page 2)

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Congratulations, bheegi for 4th thread. It shows how much you are talented and how much we loved your work.

great surprise to Angad by kripa. First I too thought that kripa brought him out of bedroom to sightseeing. When they entered palace then I realised something spl. Loved the dedication of Angad towards his love. He was always true lover..the way of expression was different.(Zaib)

poor Arman dint expect Ridz's parents' upset. Shashank and ahi kabhi nahin suderenge. Even they see their grandson they fight on him to make him 'themselves'. Very good portrait of these two sepcimen!!

Poor Ridz was disappointed and felt guilty coz of Arman's excitement.

Nice song. suits good to A's love on K.

aravi Goldie
aravi
aravi

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
oye hoyyyeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats sangeeta di 4 d 4 thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!            aaaahhhhhh... dis shanky-abhi duo r impossible yaar!!!!!!! still all dey care bout r profeesional lives n shanky is actually d limit n abhi already decided dat d baby will b a surgeon uuufffoooo di puhleeezzzzz kuch karo na in dono kaa!!!!! now even d word stubborn can't b implied to demmm highly self-obsessed !!!!!!!! poor arman n ridzy naa both were soooo upset !!!!!!!!!!!                  but dis AK part was chooooo chweet n romantic n beautiful di!!!!!!! luved d way kripa decided to surprize her impatient hubbyyy!!!!!!!!! actually we went to a trip to mount-abu last year frm d skool itz a mesmerizing place !!!!!!!!!! so serene n peaceful d atmosphere z sooo pure deyr !!!!!!!!! n angad 's def changed sooooooo much but all along deyr love 4 each other seems to have increased many folds, haina!!!!!!!!!!!             n di congrats once again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          luv ya                aravi
anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Sangeeta Di..
Hats off to youClap

This part was written beatifully...I love the ease with which you write each characters emotions...Their actions complement their emotions...I could visualize Armaan at Shashanks place with so much ease because of your unique writing style and your wonderful way with words...

Armaan-ADHD came in...He had to tell the whole world.."peth mein koyi baat rehti nahi hai"...LOL...

Loved the convo b/w Riddhima and her parents...I loved the way you wrote the hesistation she was feeling as she talked with her loved ones...

Angry GOD! Shashank! I agree with Riddhima's thoughts...Both Shashank and Abhi can't change...Shashank needs to let his daughter live her life as she wishes too  and stop being so controlling and judging her decisions in life...Riddhima is a married woman and has the right to make her own choices...As for Abhi, he needs to stop interfering into AR's life and being controlling as well...Next thing you know, Abhi-Shank will be fighting over the kid's name..lol...i can soo seee this scene coming up..lol...I can sense Abhi-Shanky issue bubbling up also..

Cute AK part...So sweet..I loved it...
Di, you seriously have a way with words...You write so beautifully and so comfortably...How long have you been writing for?

Anyways, the part was wonderful as always...your updates can never not be up to the mark...Their always beyond my expectations...I loved Muniza's VM...it was great...

Continue soon Di....I hope my comment made you feel at ease..

And congrats for the fourth thread....we all love the FF a lot and your writing style...im glad that it's slowly getting extended..lol...never want it to end...but all good things come to a close soon enough..and I know you are planning to wrap this one up soon...Hope you start another AR one soon!

Love
Anita
..kashish.. IF-Rockerz
..kashish..
..kashish..

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
wow bheegi di..another thread..congrats...ah...shashank not to happy with ridz and armaan n abhi also tryin to worm his way in...wonder wat will happen between all four now...lolz...aww such cute and romantic [part with kripa n angad...pls bring back to  mumbai soon...hope u continue soon,,,
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

omg thread 4!!!! wow congrats bheegi di!!!!!!!...will read n update my coment!!!

haha new twist, not surprisingly so....but me scared wih quote u used...i ope things wont go bad too much...shanx n abhimanyu..aarrrggghhhh...me gona spank them both black n blue bheegi di lest they mend their ways....Angry....hehe oki no more ranting....great update!!!
bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 2:24am | IP Logged
congratulations for 4th thread,great update,uffo unke dads kabhi nahi sudarege,AK's part is fantastic
-tehreem- Coolbie
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 3:41am | IP Logged
hey first of all many many congratulations for the 4 thread well done very very good
gr8 part as ever i already knew abhi and shashank could never change always against their kids wishes i hope nthing bad happens with riddhima or the baby and AK were as charming as ever continue soon waiting 4 ur next part
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvn1983

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o207/bicfomh/gg01/congratulations/congrats022.gif

Congrats to u for ur 4th thread di

and ur update is awwsomeStar really a niceSmile and sweetSmileWink one armaan and ridhima has a gud understandingSmileHeartThumbs Up and as well as ther mother in laws r niceBig smile not like their father in lawsOuch but nice reallySmileTongueBig smile and kripa angand part is superbStar mandir mein bhi flirtLOL very funny he cant leave a single chance to flirt with kripaLOLSmileWink awwsomeThumbs Up plz continue it soonSmile

aww...thanks for the wonderful banner Nidha...u all are wonderful and i am glad u liked the part
"Rain and sunshine do not always come together. Night and day never coincide. But you and i, whatever they say, is for me the perfect match. When i dream, i dream of you.... may be one day, dreams will come true."

"Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine."

"kisi na kisi pe kisiko aitbaar ho hi jata hai,
ajnabi koi shakhas yaar ho hi jata hai,
khubiyon se hi nahi hoti mohabbat sada,
khamiyon se bhi aksar pyar ho hi jata hai."

wonderful poems and shers NidhaClap

http://www.floralartsnc.com/images/imgs_46L.jpg

ur a superb writer again congrates

thanks againSmile

http://www.mywebpower.com/graphics/comments/cat/comment_greetings/congrats_you_are_on_top_of_the_world.gif

Go to top