preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
What did you guys think of them bringing back Carrie?

I thought it was a REALLLY good twist the whole running over Dan and nearly killing him .. but the keeping him in her house thing was reallly freeeakkky .. Let's see how this story will go now that she knows Dan's about to die in a few months

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apux thumbnail
yeah, talk about revenge!  I wat totally shocked by Carrie coming back....she is a major psycho....Dan is a horrible person and I really do hate him but dunno about Carrie torturing Dan....its all too weird, karma sucks I guess!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
carrie is such a *insert bad word* !! ewww. and did you guys see the roaches ? i thought they'd be dead ones, but dude, that freaking roach in that oatmeal was alivešŸ¤¢...I think the scenes with her an dan are almost comic to watch, i loved it when he starts to piss her off and all and she gets all frustrated ahaha..thats what you get!
preity*zinta thumbnail
Yeaahh .. I don't read spoilers so seeing her make a comeback was a HUGE shocker for me. And I'm kinda happy they brought him back .. Tree Hill needs some drama .. but oh man poor Dan .. I think they'll kill him off the show ..

The roaches thing was SOOO nasty man SO nasty .. words cannot describe.

I LOVE when Dan taunts her! I cant' wait too see what she does next.
Edited by preity*zinta - 15 years ago
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
your plan sucks.

all i gotta say LOL.

omg that was just jokes

carrie is prob gonna have to get dan that heart now
preity*zinta thumbnail

CARRIE HAD A SONNNNNN!! that was a unexpected twist .. I wonder what happen to him!

apux thumbnail
Yeah, it makes so much more sense with her having a dead son....I was wondering what messed Carrie up so badly that she was obsessing over other people's children....didn't expect that!  That did make feel bad for her...
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah, kinda felt bad for her.
apux thumbnail
Okay, I don't really feel bad for anymore...she's gonna go crazy next week with Jamie and Haley....I hope it was Haley that pulled Jamie in the corn fields (in the preview)! 
preity*zinta thumbnail
Her breaking in and taking Jamie's clothes was just all to freakkky!