Balika Vadhu

BV 09th sept udpate-anandi gets thrown into koatri

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
09th sept update:

maasa asks anandi whether she did all this. anandi nods her head. sumitra looks sad cox she knew that alot wil befall on anandi now. madan singh yells at the family saying that is this the way you take dushmani out of my family (apparently the two families are at each other's throats) he says that why dont you come forward instead of using chori's like anandi as a weapon. bhairav tells him to go as anandi is just a small girl who doesnt understand all this. but madan singh carries on saying that you bahu isnt ignorant. she knows exactly what she has done. baisa gets angry and tells madan singh dat you should feel thankful dat you are still standing in our house or else i would hav cut you open. he starts to go forward but bhairav stops him. he asks madan singh for forgiveness in his bahu's behalf and requests him again to leave. the man leaves saying that next time there wont be time for a panchayad or maafi. he breaks all the bangles on the ground and walks away with aasha😊

maasa now turns to anandi angrily. anticipating a big storm sumitra comes and tries to take away anandi but maasa stops her. she tells dat tonight anandi will not remain in her room, instead she wil stay in the koatri without any food or water. bhairav tells maasa dat anandi is just a child. maasa says no..she is acting like a grandparent. who went and gave choolhiyaas to a widow and dat also of our enemies daughter-in-law. bhaisa stops wen bhairav tries to talk with maasa. he says that madan singh was waiting for an opportunity to strike at us and wen he does get it he wil ruin us. bhairav says he knows dat and he would do something towards this. maasa yells at him, if dat is so then do something before your bahu does something which will tarnish our families reputation.

when bhairav tries to talk to anandi maasa says that this time she wil take action cox he(bhairav) and sumitra werent successful in handling anandi. she goes to anandi and takes her upstairs. anandi starts crying and calling others to help out. but the rest of the house kept on looking helplessly. maasa takes anandi to a dingy dark room and locks her up in there. anandi started banging the door crying.

sumitra comes there too. when maasa sees her sumitra tells her dat anandi is just a child. but maasa says dat eventhough she is a child she still has to learn her lesson. a teary sumitra goes away. anandi keeps on crying from inside..

next scene is of anandi's parents. her mother comes and gives the father a shirt. anandi's bapu says that he asked for the book records not the shirty and asked her what is wrong. she says that it feels like her daughter is in pain. a mother would feel the tears of their children much before the child bears it. bapu says there is nothing to worry as their daughter has gone to such a good house where everyone so loves her.still anandi's ma wants to go and meet her. but bapu says that its not nice to go there often and even if we goes it wil be bad for anandi cox she wil cry so much wen we leave, like the last time. he tells dat wen bhatvaari ji goes to their area i wil ask him to go and meet anandi. anandi's mother says that we should even send some sweets too...

anandi was crying inside the koatri wen she heard jagya's voice. she looked up and saw him looking down from a side window. jagya pulley's down a basket of warm kachoariya. anandi throws them away crying. jagya tells her dat if you dont eat then you wil die of hunger. anandi says dat she doesnt want to stay here. she wants to go her mother's house. you can stay with your maasa and eat all the food she gives. jagya becomes sad on hearing that anandi wants to leave.  jagya tells her to not scream. if maasa finds out then there will be huge to pay..suddenly jagya loses his balance and falls to the ground(not inside anandi's room) maasa is heard asking what the noise is...jagya quickly get up and hid himselves behind a beam. maasa comes and checks but couldnt find a trace of anyone.

inside the kitchen a teary sugna and sumitra talks about anandi. sugna tells her mother to talk to maasa but sumitra says that until maasa's anger simmer down there is no point in talking to her. sugna asks why is everyone so afraid of maasa. if she were of her mother's age then she wont be afraid of maasa. maasa wont be able to keep her(sugna) inside a room like this. "what if you are kept inside a room. what would happen then?" comes maasa's voice...

anandi is seeing crying her hearts out inside the room. she begs to let out cox the room is so dark and frightening. the episode ends in her teary face😊
preview: jagya is again back in the window and this time anandi is eating the food he brought. he even brings down water for anandi😛

tonight's epi brought tears to my eyes. poor anandi had to suffer all this becox of maasa's beliefs i wonder what anandi's parents would feel if they find out wats happening here😕 in all this turmoil im glad anandi has jagya's saath. i think he wil stand up to her one day and protect her from his grandmother's clutches. i hope dat day comes soon😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajan.rocks thumbnail
u know wat guys after reading 2des episodes update it just came 2 my mind that wont it be better they keep jagya and anandi 2gether instead of killing of jagya as it was stated earlier
since dis serial is like an eye opener for people i strongly feel jagya should not die and all four of them 2gether should do things which will be like an eye opener for people like daadisa
i think if jagya dies the serial will bcum boaring
they should get jagya and anandi more closer
wat say guys ,dont u think it will be better in dis way
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jaggya is like a ray of hope, and just hoping that he is not bumped off. Thank you for the update. Today's best part was when Jaagya dropped Kachori for her. 

Thank you for a wonderful update. 😊
Edited by an12345678 - 15 years ago
-aditi- thumbnail
great update yet again😛

ahhh poor anandi has to face maasa above all her punishment of being closed in that dark room:( but oooooo jaggu bought her kachoris to eat that was so nice of him.preview seems great aswell😛😳😳
😳
thanks a lot helped so much😛

reembaxhi--- show is made on the social cause that'll be good to seee anandi-jagya always together.dont want jaggu to die but still we dont know what with the creatives!they may kill him for showing all the hurdles and sufferings of a girl who loses her husband:(((((( but still dont want that to happen!yet have some hope seeing the attachments and great goings of the show they may change their decision:P
a_b thumbnail
awesome update again thanx a ton.👏
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

you know i think anandi's parents should have prepared her more about stuff before her gonda
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ishy u watch ths show i jus started watching it nce to see u here
Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, I feel so sorry for anandi
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update.... seriously today's episode brought tears in my eyes too